2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Slice of Life, Horror, Fandoms, Superheroes, Crime, Drama, Grit, Supernatural, Light Sci-Fi, Modern Era, Dark Themes
I turned in my last project today and I am officially on winter break! Since I'll have a little more time from now until January 8th, I thought I'd post a new search and try and snag some partners for a couple cravings I have c:

First:
- Check out my RP resume for more about me.
- I play male and female characters.
- I like to double.
- I ship everything.
- I'm looking for 3-4+ paragraphs per post. I'll mirror whatever you give me, and don't discriminate against novels.
- I reply when I can. I have more time now that I'm on winter break, but I doubt I will be able to reply every day. I aim for 1-3 posts a week instead. Please don't roleplay with me if you want lightning speed replies because I'll just disappoint you and that's the opposite of a good time.
- I may be a slow tomato, but I'll always keep you up to date about it. I try very hard not to ghost.
- I'm very OOC friendly; ask for my Discord and I'll annoy you with custom playlists about our characters.

Second:
- Maybe have your Resume filled out, or have a sample of your writing somewhere.
- Play males and females. Please don't do that thing where you rush to make your character just so you play the female. If that's the role you want, please say so, but don't leave me without any kind of choice in the story. Thank you in advance!
- Be open to doubling.
- Be adept or advanced in your writing.
- Communicate! Speak up if you don't like something. Let me know if you'll be gone a while. Don't leave me hanging.
- Have fun <3

Interested in: Mostly looking for M/M originals at the moment! I love slice of life and would like to do something character focused and angsty because crying over fictional people is my jam. M/F is also fine, but it's not really what I'm after right now. I'll still do it tho.

Keywords:
[ romance ][ angst ][ drama ][ heartbreak ][ closeted characters ][ age difference ][ sociopaths ][ blood ][ body horror ][ gore ][ space horror ][ alien invasion ][ dystopia ][ cigarettes ][ 80s aesthetic ][ 90s aesthetic ][ drug use ][ alcohol ][ intoxicated phone calls/text messages ][ fights ][ bad decisions ][ slice of life ][ big forests ][ infidelity ][ polyships ][ bruises ][ apathy ][ isolation ][ x-men style mutants ][ vigilantes ][ playlists ][ being walled in or out ][ social commentary ][ a desert ][ zombies ][ monsters ][ vampires ][ witches ][ werewolves ][ high school ][ college ][ roadtrips ][ slow sci-fi ][ political drama ][ arrangements ][ fandoms ]

Pairings:
- Sugar Daddy/Sugar Baby
- Runaway/Caretaker
- Addict/Sober
- Troubled Rich Person/Homeless
- Vigilante/Citizen (Vigilante/Vigilante; Vigilante/Mentor; Vigilante/Villain)
- Best friend/Enemy
- Psychologist/Patient
- [Your suggestion here]

Fandoms:
* Will double; Canon/Canon; OC/OC; Canon/OC; Genderbends; Whatever;
Star Wars - Kylo Ren/Rey
Pacific Rim - Pilot/Pilot; OC/OC
Star Trek - Kirk/Spock
DC Comics - Too many pairings to list. Lay it on me if you have something in mind!

That's all for now! If something tickled your fancy, go ahead and PM me or post here c:
Thanks for reading
tumblr_inline_nto4t2r0Sy1t78dpp_500.gif

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: moffnat and mango
Added some pairings and definitely still looking!

I would definitely do some Reylo with you, if that's still something you're looking for!

I turned in my last project today and I am officially on winter break! Since I'll have a little more time from now until January 8th, I thought I'd post a new search and try and snag some partners for a couple cravings I have c:

First:
- Check out my RP resume for more about me.
- I play male and female characters.
- I like to double.
- I ship everything.
- I'm looking for 3-4+ paragraphs per post. I'll mirror whatever you give me, and don't discriminate against novels.
- I reply when I can. I have more time now that I'm on winter break, but I doubt I will be able to reply every day. I aim for 1-3 posts a week instead. Please don't roleplay with me if you want lightning speed replies because I'll just disappoint you and that's the opposite of a good time.
- I may be a slow tomato, but I'll always keep you up to date about it. I try very hard not to ghost.
- I'm very OOC friendly; ask for my Discord and I'll annoy you with custom playlists about our characters.

Second:
- Maybe have your Resume filled out, or have a sample of your writing somewhere.
- Play males and females. Please don't do that thing where you rush to make your character just so you play the female. If that's the role you want, please say so, but don't leave me without any kind of choice in the story. Thank you in advance!
- Be open to doubling.
- Be adept or advanced in your writing.
- Communicate! Speak up if you don't like something. Let me know if you'll be gone a while. Don't leave me hanging.
- Have fun <3

Interested in: Mostly looking for M/M originals at the moment! I love slice of life and would like to do something character focused and angsty because crying over fictional people is my jam. M/F is also fine, but it's not really what I'm after right now. I'll still do it tho.

Keywords:
[ romance ][ angst ][ drama ][ heartbreak ][ closeted characters ][ age difference ][ sociopaths ][ blood ][ body horror ][ gore ][ space horror ][ alien invasion ][ dystopia ][ cigarettes ][ 80s aesthetic ][ 90s aesthetic ][ drug use ][ alcohol ][ intoxicated phone calls/text messages ][ fights ][ bad decisions ][ slice of life ][ big forests ][ infidelity ][ polyships ][ bruises ][ apathy ][ isolation ][ x-men style mutants ][ vigilantes ][ playlists ][ being walled in or out ][ social commentary ][ a desert ][ zombies ][ monsters ][ vampires ][ witches ][ werewolves ][ high school ][ college ][ roadtrips ][ slow sci-fi ][ political drama ][ arrangements ][ fandoms ]

Pairings:
- Sugar Daddy/Sugar Baby
- Runaway/Caretaker
- Addict/Sober
- Troubled Rich Person/Homeless
- Vigilante/Citizen (Vigilante/Vigilante; Vigilante/Mentor; Vigilante/Villain)
- Best friend/Enemy
- Psychologist/Patient
- [Your suggestion here]

Fandoms:
* Will double; Canon/Canon; OC/OC; Canon/OC; Genderbends; Whatever;
Star Wars - Kylo Ren/Rey
Pacific Rim - Pilot/Pilot; OC/OC
Star Trek - Kirk/Spock
DC Comics - Too many pairings to list. Lay it on me if you have something in mind!

That's all for now! If something tickled your fancy, go ahead and PM me or post here c:
Thanks for reading
tumblr_inline_nto4t2r0Sy1t78dpp_500.gif

Vigilante/Citizen (Vigilante/Vigilante; Vigilante/Mentor; Vigilante/Villain) sounds good.

ALso a fan of Star Trek, Star Wars and Batman.