WinnieThePooh and Jezzyboo

Damon said,"she fine,"and he lead her to the dancefloor and he twirled her around. He smiled at he face, it just so delicate."

Mack replied,"are you sure? I can stay with you, you know what I am going to change, change for you your the one I like,"he leaned and kissed her passionately on the lips.

Luna giggled and she did something unexpected, when she was twirled back to him, she pecked him lightly on the lips, and laughed softly, wiggling her hips a bit as she winked at him.

When Mack spoke, Lacey turned to look at him making it easier for him to kiss her, and when he did, she purred softly in her throat and slid her arms around him, kissing him back tenderly.

Damon loved the feel her lips on his. He smirked and thought it was sexy when she swayed her hips and he said with a smirk,"do that again?"He said as he twirled her again and twirled her and when he spinned her in there bodies were touching.

Mack smiled and kissed her again. He rested his tongue on her bottom lips to enter her mouth.

Luna smiled and once she was twirled against him again, she stopped moving completely, put her hands on his face, and pressed her lips against his deeply.

Lacey smiled, parting her lips so that Mack's tongue could enter her mouth.

Damon kissed her back while placing his hands on her waist. He smiled and kept on kissing her.

Mack enter her mouth and he explored it smiling.

An idea came into Luna's mind, she grabbed Damon's hand and began to guide him to another room so that they could be alone, she smiled, and pushed him against the wall, kissing him deeply.

Lacey's heart was screaming as she ran her fingers through his hair, and tugged slightly before she melted against him, her tongue massaging his.

Damon smirked as he let Luna walk them to another room. He smiled as she pushed against the wall and he said raising an eyebrow,"Is someone feisty tonight?"biting his lip. He was so happy that this was going to happen and it was her choice, so he was going to let her do what she wanted to him. Mack replied as she massaged his tongue,"Let's get out of here?"

A chuckle slipped from Luna's mouth as she looked Damon in the eyes, and traced his jaw with her fingertips. "I just... Want to feel what it feels like to have a cock inside of me..." She smiled and looked down. "It would be better if we were dating and in love but this is good enough to me..." She pulled him from the wall and pushed him on the bed, crawling on top of him to straddle him.

Lacey looked at Mack, and then grabbed his face with her hands, staring into his eyes, she smiled lightly. "Yes, I think we should go somewhere... Private,"

Damon replied with a smirk,"so a one. Night stand or friends with benefits,"he said with a smile and just let her do her work straddling him. When he was on the bed, he kissed her and started unzipping her dress.

"My place it's an apartment,"he said with a smile looking into her delicate eyes.

His questio made her lips form into a thin line and she spoke with confidence. "A friend with benefits will work for me..." Luna leaned down and trailed her tongue along his neck. "Will it work for you?" she grinned.

Lacey nodded her had and grinned.

Damon replied with a smirk,"it certainly will,"he moaned as she trailed kisses.

He grabbed her hand and lead her to his car, the he drove to his apartment and he opened the for her to enter.

Luna grinned widely and nodded her head before she nipped his neck lightly. "I think I know what you want, Damon..."

Lacey looked at his apartment when she entered and she grinned widely. "you know, I've always liked you the best."

Damon replied sarcasticly moaning loudly,"and what exactlyyyyyyy issssss thhhaaaaattt,"he was mumbling while she nibbled.

Mack replied,"and I always thought you were the most beautiful girl in school but I never got the chance to talk to you because other girls throw themselves at me,"he smiled and took her hands entwining his fingers with hers.

Lacey suddenly grew anxious, and she also grew a bit worried, her thumb caressing Mack's. "Hey, you don't think that Damon will hurt Luna.. Right?"

Luna smiled, as her hand trailed down his body to his crotch, where she caressed. "You want some action, yes?"

Mack replied with a gentle smile,"she'll be fine, he really likes her so he won't hurt her,"he realized what he said and placed his hand to his mouth,"don't tell anyone please, he'll kill me."

Damon felt her caressed his crotch and he said,"yes some action would be nice, but maybe be nicer if we were both nude,"he smirked.

Lacey blushed furiously, and she looked to her right and left; as if checking to make sure no one was near them. "You're absolutely positive about this?"

Luna smiled, and unbuttoned his pants, slowly dragging them down and his boxers, she winked at him. "You want more?"

"Yes I'm positive, he never shuts up about her,"Mack replied smiling.

Damon felt his crotch get harder as she slipped down his trousers and boxers and he said,"absolutely yes."