fandoms
{/tab}

{tab=4}
pairings
{/tab}

{tab=5}
plots
{/tab}

hello ! i am winnie, and welcome to my roleplay hunt. my status on this site has been kind of flimsy since i joined as i've had a lot of things coming in between and disrupting my availability. since it's the holidays, and since i'll be taking a short break from college, i'll be more active. i want to get into roleplaying some more because i feel it would help improve my writing, and apart from that, it's something i enjoy doing and it helps me escape from real life issues. what better way to find a partner than to put out a search thread?

here, you'll find a couple of things about me and my roleplaying style, as well as a couple of guidelines i'd like any potential partner of mine to adhere to. following that is the good stuff so please take a little bit of time to read through my requirements. thanks !

⋆ —
english is not my first language but it is the only language i am fluent in. as such, i can promise quality writing with proper grammar, punctuation and spelling.

i am looking for something a little casual at the moment. in terms of writing, i can shell out a minimum of two paragraphs. i haven't really reached a maximum number of lines/paragraphs as i can get going if i really want to, but just know that the more there is to write, the longer i will take with a reply. my average tends to be around 2 - 5 paragaphs.

i primarily prefer playing heterosexual females but that does not mean i am against playing any other gender or sexuality. this is just the pairing i will do most of the time as that is a personal preference. i am capable of playing males, but usually not as my main character unless we double.

i enjoy doubling. a lot. especially for fandoms. it is not required but i do encourage it.

as of late, i am active quite a bit. i may not be able to always reply to our roleplays because i am usually on my phone, but i will usually be able to talk ooc. i can promise you at least a reply a day, if not more.

i'm just putting it out there that i love coding and gifs and lots and lots of imagery. i tend to make detailed character sheets with a lot of bb code and a lot of pictures and gifs of my character. if the visuals take long to load let me know and i can remove them. bb code is something i usually never refrain from though because it's something i find quite fun to do. i can be swayed to do simpler character sheets with less detail as i know not everyone likes to include everything about their character in their sheets. so just let me know beforehand if you want to do something simple or slightly more detailed.

i looove plotting. if we go with a pairing, then i will require that we plot how things go before we head in. world building is also something i am quite fond of.

i have no limits/triggers as such, however i would request that we stay away from rape. mentions of it are completely fine but i will never roleplay the actual act, for pleasure or otherwise.

i am over 18, and as a result, my roleplays will involve mature themes. i curse like a sailor and so do my characters. a lot of times, there is violence, gore, drugs, alcohol, and smut.

when it comes to smut, i can go either way, using a plot that is more smutty than it is filled with a plot, but i can also do a higher plot to smut ratio. i just have to mention beforehand that i prefer to do it tastefully and with description. i do not like it to be rushed or for it to be written out very crudely.​

{/slide}{slide=tab 2|center}
{tab=1}
about me
{/tab}

{tab=2}
guidelines
{/tab}

{tab=3}
fandoms
{/tab}

{tab=4}
pairings
{/tab}

{tab=5}
plots
{/tab}

below are a couple of guidelines that i would like my roleplay partners to follow. it's not too much so please don't be scared away by the bulky text!

⋆ — i expect my partners to be fluent in english and write with proper grammar and punctuation. we all make slip ups every now and then and that's okay, but keep in mind that i generally read through my replies before i send it across to minimise errors.

since i'm looking for something casual, i will state that i need my partner to be able to write a minimum of two paragraphs for their replies. if we double, that means two paragraphs per character. if you want to write more, be my guest!

please be open to playing different genders, or, primarily, a main male character and other side characters.

you do not need to be open to doubling but i do encourage it. it allows us to play different genders and gender pairings.

i do not require you to be online all the time, but i will say that i require a reply at least each day. i tend to get bored quite quickly if there are long intervals between each reply. if you can reply more than once a day, that's great but i do not expect it as i know everyone has a life outside iwaku.

i do not require you to make character sheets with detail or imagery or a lot of bb code. whatever you are comfortable with is fine by me! i will state though, that i require a sheet before a roleplay, whether simple or detailed, and i also require realistic face claims for your character. i won't accept anime/drawn character profiles.

roleplays will be kept to this site only. i will not move off site or to emails. whether it happens in a pm or in a thread, however, is up to you, as i have no preference.

please communicate with me. let me know your triggers/limits so i can stay away from those topics. let me know if you'll be gone for a while or are not satisfied with the roleplay anymore so we can spice it up or try something new.

if you are not comfortable with drugs, alcohol, cursing, etc. then this is probably not the place for you to be. smut is most likely bound to happen so let me know beforehand if you have something against it.

please, please, please, plot with me. i abhor partners that simply agree or disagree with everything i say. i like aggressive roleplay partners that bring ideas to the table and help me build a plot. i get quickly turned off if all you reply with is yes or no.​

{/slide}{slide=tab 3|center}
{tab=1}
about me
{/tab}

{tab=2}
guidelines
{/tab}

{tab=3}
fandoms
{/tab}

{tab=4}
pairings
{/tab}

{tab=5}
plots
{/tab}

below are the fandoms i am interested in, along with the characters i want as a love interest, as well as the characters i can and cant play from those fandoms. please note that i usually do canon x oc, but if you try asking, i may be persuaded to do oc x oc or canon x canon. [those with a star beside the title are a craving at the moment]

✫ Marvel Cinematic Universe ✫
⋆ . · ° ┊ love interest: peter parker [either tom holland or andrew garfield] ; bucky barnes
⋆ . · ° ┊ can play as: steve rogers ; tony stark ; clint barton ; bucky barnes ; bruce banner ; natasha romanoff ; OC
⋆ . · ° ┊ will not play: loki laufeyson [i apologise, i just have tried before but i don't feel i do him justice]​

✫ Harry Potter [Marauders Era] ✫
⋆ . · ° ┊ love interest: sirius black
⋆ . · ° ┊ can play as: remus lupin ; james potter ; lily evans ; OC
⋆ . · ° ┊ will not play: severus snape ; lucius malfoy ; peter pettigrew ; tom riddle​

Harry Potter [Golden Trio Era]
⋆ . · ° ┊ love interest: draco malfoy ; harry potter ; fred weasley
⋆ . · ° ┊ can play as: harry potter ; ronald weasley ; hermione granger ; luna lovegood ; neville longbottom ; ginny weasley ; the weasley twins ; oliver wood ; cedric diggory ; OC
⋆ . · ° ┊ will not play: draco malfoy ; severus snape ; lucius malfoy ; tom riddle ; blaise zabini ; vincent crabbe ; gregory goyle ; pretty much any existing death eater [unless it is an OC]​

✫ Percy Jackson / Heroes of Olympus ✫
⋆ . · ° ┊ love interest: percy jackson
⋆ . · ° ┊ can play as: jason grace ; luke castellan ; leo valdez ; frank zhang ; nico di angelo ; piper mclean ; annabeth chase ; hazel leveseque ; reyna ramirez-allerano ; OC
⋆ . · ° ┊ will not play: octavian ; any of the gods/godesses​

✫ The Maze Runner ✫
⋆ . · ° ┊ love interest: newt
⋆ . · ° ┊ can play as: thomas ; minho ; alby ; teresa ; OC
⋆ . · ° ┊ will not play: newt ; aris ; gally​

✫ Game of Thrones ✫
⋆ . · ° ┊ love interest: jon snow ; [older] bran stark ; jojen reed
⋆ . · ° ┊ can play as: robb stark ; jaime lannister ; tyrion lannister ; sansa stark ; arya stark ; OC
⋆ . · ° ┊ will not play: any of the bolton's ; any of the frey's ; tywin lannister ; the hound ; theon greyjoy ; cersei lannister​

The Mortal Instruments
⋆ . · ° ┊ love interest: jace herondale
⋆ . · ° ┊ can play as: simon lewis ; alec lightwood ; isabelle lightwood ; clary fray ; magnus bane ; raphael santiago ; OC
⋆ . · ° ┊ will not play: sebastian morgenstern ; valentine morgenstern​

Twilight
⋆ . · ° ┊ love interest: edward cullen
⋆ . · ° ┊ can play as: jasper hale ; carlisle cullen ; emmett cullen ; rosalie hale ; alice cullen ; jacob black ; seth clearwater ; embry quill ; OC
⋆ . · ° ┊ will not play: anyone from the volturi​

The Hunger Games
⋆ . · ° ┊ love interest: finnick odair ; gale hawthorne
⋆ . · ° ┊ can play as: gale hawthorne ; katniss everdeen ; primrose everdeen ; peeta mellark ; johanna mason ; OC
⋆ . · ° ┊ will not play: cato hadley/any of the careers from the first hunger games​

Riverdale
⋆ . · ° ┊ love interest: jughead jones
⋆ . · ° ┊ can play as: archie andrews ; reggie mantle ; moose mason ; betty cooper ; veronica lodge ; cheryl blossom ; OC
⋆ . · ° ┊ will not play: jason blossom ; chuck clayton​

{/slide}{slide=tab 4|center}
{tab=1}
about me
{/tab}

{tab=2}
guidelines
{/tab}

{tab=3}
fandoms
{/tab}

{tab=4}
pairings
{/tab}

{tab=5}
plots
{/tab}

here are a couple of pairings i would be interested in doing! bold/coloured role is the role i prefer. i do not have set plots for these so we'd have to brainstorm.

teacher x student
employee
x boss
demon x human
vampire x human
vampire
x werewolf
werewolf x human
mentor x student
girl
x brother's best friend
boy x brother's girlfriend
boy x best friend's girlfriend
prostitute
x rich customer
poor x rich
bad boy x bad girl
bad boy x good girl
exotic dancer
x underground boxer
gang member x rival gang member
[ex]gang member x small town girl
photographer x model
step brother x step sister
step father x step daughter
supernatural x hunter
royalty x commoner
superhero x supervillain
superhero x normal person
celebrity x rival celebrity
celebrity x normal person/fan
spirit x mediator
and a couple of themes i like to include in my roleplay if that helps spark any ideas!

fantasy angst action taboo relationships riskiness infidelity fluff age differences dystopian societies fights violence smut gangs supernatural powers​

{/slide}{slide=tab 5|center}
{tab=1}
about me
{/tab}

{tab=2}
guidelines
{/tab}

{tab=3}
fandoms
{/tab}

{tab=4}
pairings
{/tab}

{tab=5}
plots
{/tab}

now the plots! below are a couple of them. if it's got a star beside it, it will likely be smut heavy. a lot of these can be changed so that we may double up so let me know if that's what you want!

[ disclaimer ; none of these plots are mine ]

room for one more
Muse A has been looking for a place to live for awhile now, having recently moved out of their parents’ place, bunking with a friend here and there. After searching a few ads online, Muse A finds a nice place just within their budget. Even if Muse A has to share with two others, it’s a steal that they would regret passing up. When they meet up with the other residents, Muse B and Muse C, Muse A realizes fairly quickly that they are a couple, one that doesn’t mind flaunting their passion for each other. Muse A draws the conclusion that the reason for rent being so reasonable is most likely that others would not want to be subjected to the couples’ open displays of affection, but Muse A still decides to take the room; Muse B and Muse C’s intimacy doesn’t really bother them. Muse C is usually at home the most, while Muse B tends to work long, spontaneous shifts. Though Muse A attempts to keep to their own business, they are unable to keep themselves away from Muse C who tries to get to know Muse A. Muse A becomes quite infatuated by Muse C and their mannerisms, and it is slowly becoming obvious, especially when Muse A does small things like brushing their hands against Muse C’s, or casually playing with Muse C’s hair. Muse C does begin to find themselves attracted to Muse A, but is scared of the risk. Despite the potential drama of an affair, Muse C finds themselves denying less and less to Muse A as every day passes.

[i would like to play muse c]

ra to the rescue
Muse A is an RA (Resident Advisor) for a freshman dorm on campus. Muse Bis a freshman in Muse A’s dorm who loves nothing more than to break the rules, which happens to irk Muse A’sby-the-book nerves. When Muse B’sparents drop by campus for an unexpected visit, Muse B is in no shape to see them because they were partying so hard last night. Seeing that Muse Bis finally about to get busted for their bad behavior,Muse A quickly runs interference to give Muse B time to get themselves presentable. The visit goes well enough not to draw suspicion thanks to Muse A’s quick thinking. When Muse B’s parents leave, Muse Bbreathes a sigh of relief– until Muse A points out that Muse B now owes them.

the new patient
Muse A has been a resident of the local psychiatric hospital since their youth. Because of the nature of their disorder, they keep primarily to themselves and don’t go out of the way to meet people. Other patients aren’t necessarily scared of them, but it’s common knowledge that Muse A is not to be bothered and people generally comply. Muse B is a newly admitted patient to the same hospital. They’re loud, aggressive, and in the short amount of time they’ve been there, have managed to get on almost everybody’s nerves at least once. Muse A, by habit, goes out of their way to avoid Muse B, but Muse Bis fascinated by them and how they’re viewed by the other patients. They make it their personal mission to get as close as they possibly can to Muse A, to the point that the staff takes notice and has to threaten Muse B with a stint in solitary confinement. One day Muse B manages to steal a key card and ambushes Muse A in a hallway. Once the two are alone, Muse B is finally able to get answers from Muse A.

[i would like to play muse a]

between the sheets
Muse A and Muse B are roommates. After a long night of partying, they stumble back into their apartment/dorm and fall into bed. Too inebriated to notice or care, they curl up in Muse A’s bed together. Muse A snuggles into Muse B’s chest, Muse B slides their hand beneath Muse A’s shirt. Morning comes and the roommates wake up, half-dressed, in each other’s arms, with no clear recollection of what happened once they got home the night before. All of the unanswered questions stir some curiosities between the roommates.

What will happen if the roommates are able to piece the events of the previous night together? How will it change their relationship if they were intimate with one another? If they weren’t intimate, will they become curious about what being lovers would be like? Will the awkwardness of the situation be too much for either of them to handle?

loyalty
When Muse A (someone who’s led a comfortable life in a stable home) encounters Muse B (someone who’s struggled since birth and was raised by members of the neighborhood gang) on a hot summer night, an unlikely romance blossoms. As opposite as the pair of them are in circumstances and attitudes, they click somehow; initially, Muse B sees no reason to share that they’re affiliated with a notorious gang. As long as they’re careful it won’t ever be an issue, right? Muse A and Muse B’s relationship progresses in a positive direction until one night when Muse B’scar is tailed by someone from a rival gang while Muse A and Muse Bare on a date. Without warning, the blissfully-ignorant couple are caught up in a drive by. No one is critically harmed, but Muse A is definitely shaken. Though grateful that they both survive with minimal injuries, Muse A’s entire world is turned upside down when Muse Badmits that they were the intended target due to their gang ties. Muse A- who couldn’t be further removed from that type of lifestyle- is devastated. Despite Muse B’s attempts at reassurance, Muse A is fearful for Muse B’s life and also for the safety of their own loved ones now that they know the truth of Muse B’s background. Muse A has to wonder if the feelings they have for Muse B are enough to justify putting themselves and their friends/family in danger. Will Muse A end up giving Muse B an ultimatum? Will Muse Bchoose loyalty to the one they love or to the only family they’ve known?

trespassing
Muse A and friends rent a room at a beachfront hotel. It’s super convenient that said room is on the first floor because they can simply toss the beach umbrellas and chairs over the balcony rail after a long day of baking in the sun and sand. Muse A gets back to the room first and plays catcher as friends toss up items over the balcony rail, but they can’t account for their friends’ poor aim. When a frisbee sails over to the neighbor’s balcony, Muse A decides to climb over and retrieve it before anyone notices. Of course, as Muse A gets halfway over the rail, Muse B, the hottie next door, steps out onto their balcony and catches Muse A trespassing.

dine and dash
When Muse A is dared by a friend to dine and dash at a five-star restaurant while on vacation, risk-taking Muse A accepts. After ordering the most expensive dishes on the menu, including a thousand-dollar desert plate, Muse A smiles and politely collects the check when the waiter leaves it on the table. The bill is astronomical– more than Muse A could afford even if they scrape 3 paychecks together. At this point, they really have no choice but to dine and dash even if they’re having second thoughts. Muse A heads to the bathroom as their friend casually exits through the main doors. It takes some cat-like maneuvering, but Muse A slips out through the bathroom window and reunites with their friend to escape and bask in the incredible high of their wrongdoing. The following evening, Muse A is mingling with attractive Muse B at a bar near their hotel. Muse B offers to take Muse A to dinner the next night and to Muse A’ssurprise, it’s the same restaurant that they dine and dashed .. and to make matters worse, Muse B is related to the restaurant’s owner.

partners in crime
Muse A, a tenacious crime boss, is frustrated by yet another news headline about a big crime bust in the city which has ties to their own illicit operations. It seems that the mayor’s been making good on his promise to eradicate crime as of late (probably because he’s looking to run for Senator in the upcoming elections) and that ultimately spells trouble for Muse A. It’s only a matter of time before someone from the Mayor’s camp comes sniffing around Muse A’s nightclub, which operates as a front for their money laundering, but Muse Awants the Mayor dealt withbefore that happens. As fate would have it, Muse A isn’t the only one who wants the Mayor gone. Muse B, the Mayor’s child, sees right through the tele-prompted speeches, contrived family photo ops, and the empty promises of a crime-free city. Muse Bhas seen and heard their father conducting his own illegal practices and knows firsthand that the Mayor is not a good man. Muse B has lost all respect for their corrupt father and only feels disdain and fear toward him. It’s by coincidence that Muse B enters Muse A’s nightclub after a volatile confrontation with their father, but it isn’t a coincidence when Muse Arecognizes Muse B and invites them to the VIP area to talk. In this secluded area of the club, Muse B spills all of their concerns to Muse A and Muse A offers protection in exchange for information. Muse B agrees to spy on their father for Muse A with the understanding that, at the opportune moment, Muse A will get rid of the Mayor.

[i would like to play muse b]

joy ride
Muse A has been sheltered for most of their upbringing, coddled by loving but overprotective parents well into their teenage years. They’ve yet to experience most of the milestones that their same-age peers take for granted, like attending a school dance or getting their driver’s license. The only time thatMuse A isn’t under the watchful eye of their parents is when they’re at school and even then, they’re under strict orders to come straight home once that dismissal bell rings. Muse B hasn’t resided with a parent/guardian since they were legally able to live on their own. They didn’t come from a nurturing environment, not even close, but they’re not looking for a pity party about it. Muse B fends for themselves in this world and they’ve earned a bit of a reputation for snubbing their nose at authority at every opportunity. Muse Aencounters Muse B one afternoon as they’re making their way to the bus. Muse A can’t help but stare with envy as Muse B mounts their motorcycle—able to ride off whenever and wherever they please. Muse B catches Muse Astaring and they offer Muse A a ride. Muse A accepts, hastily snatching up their first little taste of freedom.

a parent trap
Unable to afford a plane ticket home this year, Muse A resigns to grabbing a TV dinner for one at the local supermarket and flying solo. They don’t expect to bump into their ex’s (Muse B) parents in the frozen food section nor do they expect to receive an invitation to spend the holidays at their cabin in the mountains. Muse A honestly doesn’t think it’s a good idea to accept, but when Muse B’s parents insist that Muse B will be happy to see them, Muse A agrees to join. Muse A packs a bag and drives up the cabin the following afternoon, hopeful for a pleasant reunion with Muse B, whom they still have feelings for. Only when Muse Banswers the door in stunned silence, it’s immediately clear that Muse A is the last person they expected to see on this family vacation. It doesn’t take long for Muse A and Muse B to realize that Muse B’s parents are scheming to get them back together. But will the parents’ efforts—paired with a romantic atmosphere and plenty of opportunities for cozying up by the fire—do the trick?

sharing is caring
Muse A has been dating Muse B for a few weeks. They have a lot of things in common and the physical attraction that drew them to one another initially is obvious. It isn’t long before an infatuated Muse B takes Muse A home to meet their family, which apparently only consists of their older sibling, Muse C. Muse B and Muse C are super close, on account of their parents passing away when just after Muse C’s 18th birthday. Rather than letting their sibling become ward of the state, Muse C took over guardianship of their younger sibling and they’ve been inseparable ever since. Muse B knows that Muse A must meet Muse C’s approval before they get any more serious with their relationship. When Muse A and Muse C meet, it’s a bit tense. Muse C wants to make sure Muse A is going to treat their younger sibling right. Despite a few uneasy minutes of grilling, Muse C seems to approve. Everyone breathes easier. Over time, Muse C and Muse A form a bond, even hanging out when Muse B isn’t around. Eventually, Muse C lets it slip that they are attracted to Muse A and though surprised, Muse A can’t help but give in to temptation. Despite the clear potential of hurting Muse B, who’s dear to both Muse A and Muse C, the pair fool around behind Muse B’s back unable to deny their own chemistry.

a flight to forget
Muse A is on a flight to finally meet up with their long-distance lover (Muse B) for the first time. Too nervous to focus on anything else, they start talking to Muse C, who’s sitting beside them, to distract themselves. Muse C turns out to be a really cool person and there’s an attraction between them that’s totally unexpected. When the plane lands, Muse A is conflicted about parting from Muse C and the feeling is mutual. So they exchange information and go their separate ways. Later that evening, they have an unexpected reunion at Muse B’s home. It isn’t until that moment that Muse A realizes that Muse B and Muse C are related.

family secrets
Muse A and Muse B both live in single parent homes until their parents meet, date and, after a while, gets engaged. Muse A’s mother died when he/she was very young and Muse B’s father left them not too long before the parents started dating. To say that Muse A and Muse B aren’t too happy with this information, is an understatement. Muse A and Muse B has yet to meet and they already dislike each other but once they finally set eyes on each other, sparks fly and soon after they instantly start to develop feelings for each other. From secret romantic meetings and sharing secret, steamy moments, the hidden romance and sexual tension between Muse A and Muse B becomes extremely noticeable and difficult to hide. But they immediately run into several problems. Not only will they become step-siblings in the future but, Muse B is already with someone. With their parent’s wedding not too far away and Muse B’s lover becoming suspicious of the two, how long can they keep this “affair” a secret?

holiday romance
muse a is sick of their family making fun of them and saying that they’re going to end up with 28 cats someday at every family gathering they’ve ever attended. enter muse b, a charismatic (and sometimes flirty) coworker who muse a pays to be their “date” for the holidays

[ i would like to play muse a]

it's just casual
muse a and muse b have been the best of friends for a long time. they're even in the same college together despite having different majors. the two go to parties and often be each other's wingmen but it's just a rough time to be in love. since they both have their own cravings, they strike up a deal and become friends with benefits. they agree that there are to be no feelings involved and if that happens, they should stop it immediately. it goes on for a while till eventually, muse a starts to get feelings. muse a tries to suppress it but realises that they are jealous when they see muse b with other girls. muse a finally confesses and they end their arrangement. the two stop talking for a while and muse a eventually gets a steady boyfriend. meanwhile, muse b starts to realise he misses muse a and may have feelings for them as well. how does he go about explaining that to her?

trouble
He was your typical bad boy. He wore a leather jacket, always had a pack of cigarettes on him, drove some old 1930's hot rod, and fought like he was a professional boxer. He was your best friend, as weird as it sounded. You weren't a complete goody-too shoes, but you didn't like fights and you'd never smoke a day in your life. You're in a relationship with the school's hot-shot star football player and your best friend hates his guts and it's all the two of them can do to keep their hands off of each other's necks. Not only is he your best friend, but he's in love with you and hates your boyfriend. You're stuck in the middle, torn between a boy that you've grown up with but were exactly opposite or the one guy who every girl wants to be with and who treats you like a queen. Good luck, sweetheart.

[I would like to play the female]

{/slide}
[/stabs]

Last edited:
still searching ~

Still searching!

Still searching!

could use maybe one or two more roleplays :3 craving fandoms at the moment :3

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see a white female sitting on a park bench. The female had short hair that dangled to her shoulders. The colors of it were a split between black and white. Her eyes were a hazy brown. The thing that was confusing was that she had the ears of a feline and a short tail that swayed behind her. Her clothing was quite exposing; a small shirt with a cut in the middle to show the crease between her breasts with a thong between her legs. Around her neck was a collar with a bell attached to the front.

The feline/human female sat on the bench, lightly tapping her fingers against the bench. She seemed to be waiting for someone. It became evident she was when she started looking to both of her sides. Her tail swayed slowly behind her, the female using her pretty eyes to scan around the area for someone in particular.

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see a white female sitting on a park bench. The female had short hair that dangled to her shoulders. The colors of it were a split between black and white. Her eyes were a hazy brown. The thing that was confusing was that she had the ears of a feline and a short tail that swayed behind her. Her clothing was quite exposing; a small shirt with a cut in the middle to show the crease between her breasts with a thong between her legs. Around her neck was a collar with a bell attached to the front.

The feline/human female sat on the bench, lightly tapping her fingers against the bench. She seemed to be waiting for someone. It became evident she was when she started looking to both of her sides. Her tail swayed slowly behind her, the female using her pretty eyes to scan around the area for someone in particular.
not sure what this is for?

Ahh, care to PM me then? :3

Still searching for some partners :3

I would rp with you. But I can only do like 5-8 lines that's about a paragraph and a half of that is ok. I would like to rp with you.

Can you please message me?

Still searchingg

Up for some fandoms latelyyy