Winnie the Pooh and other Hermaphrodite Scum

Well... they generally stayed on topic... the thread is legitimate enough to fit the title.

Plenty of animals have complete wardrobes. Goofy. Bucky O'Hare. Dangermouse.
They're good Christian role models.
I just did a search on these names, and they sure are doing a lot of humping. I don't even think there's a single girl involved with any of them!

They save themselves for Jesus.

And it's 4 pages long because we're exposing these dirty hermaphrodite abominations who forsook the sacrifice at Ccalvary.

Remember when the shepherds brought sweatpants and polo-necks for the animals at the Nativity? Back then people knew how to show respect. And those fish for the Five Thousand? Individually packaged.

I remember those times. The sheep wore suits and dresses, respective of their external and internal organs, and only produced offspring after marriage, knowing that 'until death do us part' meant that their shepherds would be inviting them over for dinner, or sometimes prayer. Maybe both.

The fish never remembered their vows, so when they produced offspring, they were rightfully slain by The Lord.

WHY IS THIS 4 PAGES LONG
Because this is the next thing on our list of nonsensical amusements. The war over genitalia has progressed into a new form. This is that new and stupid thing I said to wait for, now latch onto it by picking a side and becoming ridiculous with it.

• Love
Reactions: Razilin
Don't fall into the trap, Raz. The dick lovers are trying to draw you in!