1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  • Red-star members only. I'm in my twenties and would prefer to roleplay with people my age.
  • I can play both female and male characters. I'm also open to F//, M/F and M//.
  • I can average three paragraphs if not more. It does depend on my partner. Quality over quantity. As long as my partner can post at least one paragraph, I can be adaptable.
  • Communication. This is very important.
  • I will post at least once a week. Normally I can post several times a day but life happens. I will try to let you know if it's going to take more then a week.

I don't really have any pairings. I do have a few plot ideas that I wouldn't mind do. If you have your own plot ideas then please feel free to share them. I'm open to most genres and even willing to try stuff I haven't done before.

Don't see your fandom? Please send me a PM. I probably know it and could be willing to roleplay it.

Deadpool
Supernatual
Stargate Atlantis
Pokemon
Avengers
Blue Bloods
Resident Evil
Flashpoint
Jurassic World
Big Hero 6
Power Rangers
The Thundermans
Henry Danger
Bourne Legacy
Mission Impossible
Tokyo Ghoul
Young Justice
Psych
The covenant
X-men Evolution
K-pop
Slugterra
Fullmetal Panic!
Fullmetal Alchemist
Ouran High School Host Club {Only interested in a crossover with another anime}
Naruto
Harry Potter
Spirited Away
Lab Rats
Wolf's Rain
Free!
Fairy Tail
Treasure Planet
American Dragon Jake Long
Teen Titans
Thunderbirds (Movie) {Set after}
NCIS
Criminal Minds
Disney
Horseland
Uncharted
Last of Us
Last Guardian

Reactions: Gossip
If the following strike your interest at all, I'd be interested in looking for an Original plot OR any of the following Fandoms: Naruto (no Boruto though, I stopped a little after Madara's spastic moon throwing in the manga), Harry Potter (unfortunately not familiar with Newt & Co yet, but thinking about it!) and Tokyo Ghoul (starting to read it again, was up to the hm... 'White Hair and Black Nail Personality Change' if that sounds any bell!)

Here's the link: PARTNER REQUEST Plots, Pairings and Word Banks, oh my! [MxF, MxM, FxF & NoShip]

If you're not interested, no sweat! You just seemed to be the first one actually pretty chill about posting speed I caught on the connection front page!