Wind 'er up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Clockwork Vanguard

Original poster
Hello dear readers, I am Clockwork Vanguard, or Clovan for short and CV to be even shorter, and am a long time on an off roleplayer. My gender matching my avatar, and my age being over eighteen, I feel a slightly less personal and far more taste oriented introduction is of the day's order, and will promptly stop this annoying way of typing dear god!

I like nearly everything but playing animals and furry character, and my spacebar is very peculiar about where I'm supposed to touch it so forgive any lack of space I may have missed. Anyways! I like nearly everything as long as the plot is great to me, and only clear taboos I will feel iffy about, so I think I'm a pretty open partner. I tend to give a lot of ideas, good or bad about plots, and tend to make my plots as I go, so while planning it all could be interesting I would probably be a birdbrain about it!

As for fandoms, I don't know a lot but I am always game to try those I do know, or fandoms I could easily know about for free. I'm short on cash, so don't ask me to know the complete series of twelve parts of the latest game available, m'kay? Good!

That said, feel free to talk to me, I am super needy for OOC chats! Until then, tootaloo!

Welcome to Iwaku Clockwork Vanguard! I like your avatar I think she is really pretty. ^_^ that being said I hope you enjoy your time here and find it a new happy home.

Welcome to Iwaku, Clovan! :D

Welcome to Iwaku ^^

Discussions are lovely, all the more so when they happen in an ooc. Because then they are about the awesome story being played out :D

Welcome to Iwaku, Cloven!

Hope you enjoy the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.