2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Sc-fi, Horror, Steampunk, anything really
Hello and welcome to the Willows Gallery! I'm offering free and paid commissions for you to request for. My name is Angie and I'm studying to become a character concept artist in the future. I'm eighteen years old and I've been drawing since I was a child. It's my pleasure to take all of your requests!

I take paypal transactions as my form of payment for the specified paid commissions. As well, my chosen medium is digital art.
Here are all the commissions I offer:
Sketch;
- Portrait | Half Body / No Landscape FREE
- Portrait | Full Body / No Landscape FREE
- Portrait | Half Body / Landscape FREE
- Portrait | Full Body / Landscape FREE

Line-Art;
- Portrait | Half Body / No landscape - 0.50
- Portrait | Full Body / No Landscape - 1.00$
- Portrait | Half Body / Landscape - 1.50$
- Portrait | Full Body / Landscape - 2.00$

Fully Colored;
- Portrait | Half Body/ No Landscape - 2.50$
- Portrait | Full Body/ No Landscape - 3.00$
- Portrait | Half Body / Landscape - 3.50$
- Portrait | Full Body / Landscape - 5.00$

Here are some examples of my work;
bN203Ub.jpg
nKWnT6k.jpg

oAfrZI8.jpg

5B3BVDd.jpg
xYBjrEe.jpg

i7HU8bz.jpg

6w233B8.jpg

ypRbunp.jpg
4omzEGt.jpg

IjJQ7Ev.png

Dat's some niiiiiiiiiice art.

How are you at drawing dudes though? I ask because I know sometimes people are more comfortable drawing one gender or the other, and all the samples you've posted are female or nonhuman. The overwhelming majority of my characters are guys (since I'm a guy and it just comes more naturally... funnily enough though, I'm one of those people who's better at drawing the female form, so it means I struggle to draw my own characters lol). Do you have any examples of male character work? I'd like to beg for art commission you but I'd like to get an idea of what it'll look like first if that's cool.

fXagrTS.png

This is a WIP of one of my own male characters I'm working on. That's about all the recent male drawings I have, however. I'd love to work with you! :D And thank you, by the way.

Well obviously that's a really basic underdrawing that you're still defining, so it's hard to judge based on that, but given your other finished work and what I can see, I think I will be happy with the outcome. :]

Now the hard part: Deciding which character I want you to draw first.

Also, how do you take payments and what do you need from me as far as reference info?

I take payments by paypal, please! As well, for reference info you could just find similar images to your theme, not necessarily exactly like it and I can use them for the drawing.
Which one(s) were you planning to request/commission?

Oooo! These are fantastic! I have an idea in mind that I might ask you do to.

I would love to do a piece for you! :D

Is this still open?

Of course! ^.^ What would you like?

Hello! I've been looking for help in a project and you might be interested. Would you like to try?

I'll leave the Link to the thread where you can see more of what i'm looking for, and you're invited to join me in this challenge! Thank you for your time!

ART REQUEST - Wonders of a Nascent World - Sardonya needs help!

Would you like me to add something to the request? Send me a PM in any case so we can all improve.

I can't pay you, but we can make another arrangements or stick to sketches.

• Love
Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
I sent you a PM! This looks like a fun project!

Thanks you for your awesome talent put there for me!

• Love
Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
Status
Not open for further replies.