Stop trying to pronounce my username, just say Kat
- Roleplay Invitations
- Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
- My Usual Online Time
- Afternoon, Weekends
- Writing Levels
- Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- No Preferences
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- Favorite Genres
- Fantasy, Romance, Yaoi, Scifi, Magical, and just anything I find interesting.
~Welcome to The WillowBerr Manor~
It's your turn to stay the week at the Manor as you've been invited to a party, one that people would die to go to. Despite the tattered look of the letter that arrived in the mail you decide to go anyway.
Once you've arrived the outside is quite a beauty to behold with brick walls growing thick layers of moss. It's big and it looks like it could hold a pretty big party, a memorable one too.
No one else seems to have arrived yet making you the first to arrive. Why not just go ahead and knock on the door?
Seems someone is home as the door swings open rather smoothly with any creaks or ominous screeches. The inside is not as pretty as the outside with broken furniture and worn down wallpaper... The first instinct would be to run back out the door but it seems to have closed behind you... Looks like you're stuck.
[FONT=Major Mono Display;]FONT1[/FONT]