1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Willing to join someone

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Atagan, Mar 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would like to join someone and play his/her idea. Of course only according to what idea will you bring on. I won't do furry/fluff/Gay/Lesbian... although i can play a female character if needed. I also dont want to play anything war-related or such...
    On the other hand I am open to almost everything.
    I am able to write from 2 to 5 paragraph. I am also vesatile - able to adjust to your playing style. However i prefer more experienced and mature players.
    I would also like to play via PM.
    And you should be aware that I am not a native speaker so I find myself having a trouble to understand a slang and such.
    I think that's all :)

2. Hey there, I'm more than happy to write with you, if you're still interested of course. :]

3. Still interrested in joining someone rather active. I would like to share a game with someone able to post once a day or two. :)

4. I'm interested :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.