Will you unlock my ♡? (Reverse Harem RP)

The picture on the page looks shockingly like Dani, the hair, end all her features all captured with photo-realistic skill
"Unn" he tries to speak but his voice catches, he shuts the pad and coughs quietly "H-Hey...Dani?" he asks, a thick blush creeping across his face as he feels her press against his back

"Yeah?" Dani asked, tilting her head and looked at Joe like nothing was wrong."Hm, your drawing looks like me..that's cute.." she laughed, moving closer as she takes a closer look.

"I-It is a drawing of you" he admits, flipping the page, there was one of Kira, and one of Tino and Kazu "I draw everyone in here" he says, flipping the pages "I wanna see how people change with age" he looks back to her, flipping back to the drawing of her, fixing a few small things and showing it to her, the details were amazing, down to each little hair and tiny imperfection "I'm gonna draw everyone once a year, to catalog the changes they go through" he says, pocking his pencil and feeling his pocket for a second "I...I think I've lost something" he says in a rather worried tone, the presence of any emotion in his voice is a very sudden change from his usual monotonous drone

"Oh cool! you really did capture me well." she said, looking at the picture with closely. "hm? what?' she asked, pulling away from him and standing up straight, tilting her head to the side.

"I...lost a key" he mutters heading back towards the door, heading down the stairs and searching around for it, not spotting he becomes a little panicked , frantically searching around for the key "No...no..."he mutters "I'll never know what it is for now" he grumbles, sitting on the steps with a sigh, resting his face in his hands

Dani followed with a worried face, even though she had no idea what she should be worrying about. Upon going through the door, she felt something metal against her shoe. Looking down, she saw a small key with a heart at the end. Picking it up, she examined it closely, "Hey, is this it?" She asked, waving the key in the air.

"Y-Yes...that's it!" he says, he actually sounds happy, he stands and pulls Dani into a hug "Thank you so much for finding it" he says, taking a step back, blushing a little as he takes the key and holds it tightly

"Uh..y-your welcome.." She stutters, blushing red as she pushes him away. Dani hid we face in embarrassment, hugging her knees and hiding her face at the same time.

Joe suddenly realises what he did and blushes deeply "Erm...sorry..." he mumbles, fidgeting a little "This key...I got it a long time ago...I don't know what it unlocks..." he admits, pocketing it "It's one of the oldest mysteries in my life, I hope to find out what it opens one day"

"Haha...don't worry about it.." She laughed nervously, standing up once again. "I hope you do too." She mumbles softly, staring at the key and then her locket. "The same thing would go for me and my locket.. I got it a long time ago. Saying the boy who I once knew's key would open it." She explained, "Hopefully I'll find that person soon.." She mumbles, looking at it and holding it tightly.

Joe mumbles something under his breath, staring at the locket and looking up "I hope you find the key for it" he says, looking up "I've tried around 300 locks" he explains walking back up the stairs "I'll be right back...gotta get my bag and books"

Dani nods, "Yeah, I hope you find what your key is for too.." She mumbles quietly. "Um..Okay." She nodded, watching him leave up the stairs again. "All the boys u have seen today...had keys, the Merchant said their were 6 keys in total...so I've seen 4 today..what about the other 2?" She mumbled, looking at the locket and prodding at the key hole.

Joe returns with his bag "Okay, let's get you to second lesson, the teachers will be fine with you skipping first to tour the school a little, it's standard for students to do it on their first day" he says, heading down the corridor and walking to a door, holding it open for her "After you" he says curtly

"Okay." She nodded, heading down first. Dani grabbed her schedule and saw that her 2nd class wasn't too far away. "Hm..looks like my second class is down a few hallways." Sha said, looking over to her right. "Y-You don't have to follow me you know..you can always go to your own class.." She mumbled, a blush on her face.

"Well...If that's what you want" he says, a small blush on his own cheeks "My class isn't too far away anyway" he points to a door about 20 feet away "I'm in Biology right now..."

"Me too.." She mumbled quietly, her blush growing darker. All of a sudden, she felt a piercing gaze from somewhere nearby. Looking around, she felt like someone was watching them..but she wondered who was.

Kazu run's towards Dani and Joe " hey dani " He stops infront of them to take a breath, Kazu holds out some papers. " here " They were papers that the teacher handed out during there first class. He looks up at Joe and then back at Dani " skipping class on your first day "

"Don't try and scare her ya dingus" Joe growls "I already told her it's normal to miss one class so you know where to go for the rest of the classes" he starts to walk slowly toward the classroom "Besides, it's not like missing Art to hang out with the school's best artist is too bad now...is it?"

"W-What? No! I just...Joe was showing me around was all..." Dani explained quickly, "I-I would never skip on my first day!" She cried out, stomping her foot. She looked up, seeing someone staring at her. "Huh?" She said quietly.

" hm " He looks at Joe confused . Unlike Kira He did not really know Joe and was surprised to see that Joe spoke. " i was only asking " he looks back at Dani and whispers " do you know him ?"