Will you unlock my ♡? (Reverse Harem RP)

"Wow...Slick" Joe mutters, still watching from a distance "You want me to deal with this clown?" he asks, cracking his knuckles and grinning

Kira puts his hands in his pocket before turning towards the older guy leaning on the wall . " o im scared" He grins while tilting his head " come on gramps "

Joe stands and walks over to the new girl, reaching out a hand in greeting "Nice to meet you, My name is Joe" he says, somewhat coldly, it sounds practiced...like this is something he says often "And your name is?"

Kira throws one of his arms around the girls shoulder " her name id Dani " He was hoping to piss Joe off , he glares at joe with a smile waiting for a reaction.

"Dani Evans. It's nice to make your acquaintance." Dani smiles, taking the older's hand and shaking it.

"Oh..." Joe replies looking at Kira "And you two are dating? How nice Kira made a friend, there is a first time for everything" he states, his voice, cold, but a hint of bitterness to it

"D-Dating? No of course not! I barely no him...and it's my first day here.." Dani said quickly, her face blazed red in embarrassment as she hid it, curling herself into a ball.

"How cute" Joe remarks with a small grin "So...You're new here...you'll need a tour, if I were you, I'd come with me...that one's trouble...but it's up to you who you go with, one of us, or a teacher, it doesn't really matter, but you'll wanna get to know the place"

Kira starts to chuckle when he hears Joe's comment " what is that supposed to mean " He and Joe never got along of all the years they new each other. He lets go of dani and steps closer to Joe getting in his face " at least i have friends that are the same age " Kira was not upset about joes comment , this was a daily routine for himand joe

"Hey, you trying to intimidate me?" Joe asks, smirking mischievously "That's not wise, remember last time...the three of them couldn't take me...what makes you think you can?"

Kira punches his hand to show he was ready for a fight, " o yhea " Just as he is about to rush Joe , one of the teachers step out by a near by classroom " KIRA! JOE! DONT YOU DARE " Kira looks at the teacher quickly droping his hands " i....i.... see yhea " He runs down the hallway . " KiRA !!!!!!! " the teacher turns around and looks at Joe " I expect to see you and mr koga in my class after school"

"Um..what just happened?" Dani asked, seeing the boy she bumped into run down the hallway and looks at the other boy. "Um..sure. You can show me around..I guess." She said, holding the edge of her skirt and blushed again looking at the ground.

"It's not like I'm showing you around because I like you" Joe says, a small smile forming on his lips "It's just that you need to know where you're going around here"

"Uh..yeah I know that. B-Besides..I just met you and..you met me so liking each other now would be weird.." Dani chuckled lightly, still staring at the floor and playing with her hair in nervousness.

"Yeah...liking someone based on how they look at first glance would be weird" He says, a small patch of red working it's way onto his cheeks "We've...never met before right?" he asks, leaning down and looking at the pendant around her neck "Huh...Nice necklace" he mutters standing back up and turning to walk down the corridor slowly "Come on then, I'll show you around"

Dani chuckled nervously, looking up at the older male, seeing red in his cheeks. "Uh.. I don't think so.." She said, holding onto her locket that was around her neck as she tried to remember the boy she once knew. After a few minutes of silence from her, she looked up at the boy who turned around and started to walk away from her, "Huh-Oh wait!" She yelled, catching up and walking next to him.

"I'm not one for social interaction, if you need me, I'm on the roof most of the time" he says with a small chuckle "Just like all those edgy anime guys"
He turns to her every once in a while, making sure she followed, telling her about all the different classes and teachers, pointing to a stairwell in one of the corridors "That leads to the roof, the view is great from up there, especially late at night, the stars are more visible here, there's not very much light pollution in this area" he gives her a small nod before heading toward it "If you wanna follow me, you can watch me draw...It's not very exciting though" he says walking up the staircase, pulling a small pencil from his pocket, a set of key clattering onto the steps, a small key skidding over and stopping next to Dani's foot "Clumsy me" he mutters, picking up the keys, not noticing the missing one, he heads back up the stairs, pocketing the keys

Last edited:
Dani nodded and listened to the older male as he told her about all the different classes and teachers. After he started to head upstairs to the roof, she looked over at the clock and saw that first period had already started. "Oh no!" She yelled, about to head to her first class late. However, something stopped her, she had already missed the first few minutes of class, and she would look ridiculous just showing up a few minutes into class. Instead, after a few minutes of thinking about it, she started back and walked up to the roof, feeling guilty for missing her first period. But, it was better than showing up late she guessed. The boy she ran into had already made it up to the roof by now, seeing he was nowhere in sight. Upon getting to a door, she opened it slowly.

Joe is sitting on the edge of the roof, a sketchbook in his hand, drawing the view, sketching a few hills and trees, shading them lightly, the picture slowly becoming very realistic, it almost looks like an old photograph, he sighs and flips the page, sketching a rough outline of a face, drawing on a cute little nose and soft eyes, a small set of lips, slowly it becomes clear that he was sketching a girl's face, he begins to hum softly, not noticing Dani behind him

As Dani saw Joe she smiled and walked over to him. Seeing he was drawing, she got curious and looked over his shoulder, not noticing her breasts were pushed up against his back.