Will You Be The Bitter To My Sweet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EnastrosSky

Original poster
8b51734ccf4a442da4ac8ea576dec48b77f31a44.gif

Hi I'm Bittersweet and I'm hoping to find some partners to roleplay with! ^^
I do FxF/ Fxm and maybe I'll do MxM.. It depends. I always play submissive, since being dominant is rare for me. I'd like up to 2-3 paragraphs or just one if you're having trouble replying. I'd also like a partner who will help place some ideas along in the roleplay and also let me know if you're losing interest in the roleplay.

Now here are the parings:
Witch x Demon
Scientist x Subject
Father x Daughter
Mother x Son
Vampire x Human
Police x Criminal
Pervert x Popular
Obsessive x Girl
Angel x Demon

Plots:

#1-Muse A lands a part-time job at the local ice cream shop for the summer. Though the pay is better than minimum wage, Muse A’s not enthused to spend sunny afternoons inside, scooping cones for bratty kids and demanding customers while their friends are catching waves at the beach. To make matters worse, the shop manager’s a little weird and Muse A’s sole co-worker is standoffish for no apparent reason, making the work environment pretty awkward. The first few shifts seem to crawl along for Muse A, causing them to contemplate quitting before their starting week is up. Muse A’s outlook begins to change, however, when Muse B strolls into the shop. Muse B is a relative of the manager and the last new hire of the season. Muse B is cool to Muse A (unlike their other co-worker), always lending a hand when Muse A makes a mistake or taking the blame whenever the manager is looking to scold someone because Muse B knows their relative won’t fire them. Muse A and Muse B become good friends in a short span of time, happily spending hours hanging around the shop even when one of them’s not scheduled to be at work. They make the most of their slow summer together.

#2-Muse A and Muse B have been together and happy for years, and they’re quick to tell anybody who asks that their relationship success can be attributed to being open with one another, and with their relationship.
Muse C has just moved into the apartment next door. After meeting Muse A and Muse B, they’re quick to recognize the closeness of the two, and actively start to ‘ship’ them, albeit privately. The couple invites Muse C over more than any other neighbors, and they soon establish a weekly movie night, in which the three have dinner, relax, and watch a film together. Muse C comes to look forward to these nights, and after a while, starts developing feelings towards both Muse A and Muse B.
Once Muse C realizes their feelings, they start to pull away, not wanting to come between the couple. Muse A is the one that puts together what’s happening, and actively pursues Muse C, explaining that they have an open relationship with Muse B and that the both of them would love to see how they could incorporate Muse C into their dynamic.

#3-One day, on Muse A’s way home, they come across Muse B lying in the middle of the road. They appear hurt, but are unresponsive when Muse A tries to rouse them. Not having a phone on them to call an ambulance, Muse A carries Muse B the short distance back to their home and tries to revive them.
After several minutes of rest, Muse B awakens with the most excruciating scream of pain. They jolt up, and immediately start drawing sigils on the walls of Muse A’s home with their own blood. Terrified, Muse A demands that Muse B stop and explain themselves. Muse B removes their shirt, revealing where their angel wings have been clipped and states they used to be part of God’s Army.
Muse A has never been particularly religious, and needs plenty of convincing that Muse B isn’t a lunatic. Muse B explains that they have been banished from Heaven and they need to hole up with Muse A because they have no where else to go and the world is unsafe for them. Muse A reluctantly agrees to let Muse B live with them, and over time, helps to teach Muse B how to pass as a human

#4-[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Muse A [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]is in a committed relationship. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]Muse A[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff] loves their significant other dearly, but in the last couple of months, their spark has definitely fizzled out. Uncertain that they will find what they’re looking for if they break things off with their partner,[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]Muse A[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff] tries their best to subtly improve the intimacy in their relationship; unfortunately, their partner sees nothing wrong with the conventional way they do things, so nothing changes. One night, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]Muse A’s[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff] significant other makes plans with an old friend from school–a double date for dinner. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]Muse B[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff] knew [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]Muse A’s[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff] lover in high school; they were close friends until one of them moved across the country for college. The couples meet at a fancy restaurant and the old friends catch up over drinks and appetizers. The whole while, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]Muse A[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff] can’t help but notice that their lover’s old friend is making eyes at them across the table. Thrilled by the idea that another person finds them desirable, when their own partner hardly seems to anymore, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]Muse A[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff] makes a bold move–sliding their foot against [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]Muse B’s[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff] leg beneath the table. The seductive act is received by [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]Muse B[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff] with a subtle smirk and a light nod of approval. By the time entrees are served, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]Muse A[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff] and [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]Muse B[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff] manage to slip out of the restaurant for a quick [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]encounter[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]. They make their way back to the table and act as normally as possible, adrenaline pumping through their veins over the bad thing they’ve done and can’t wait to do again. Plans are eagerly made for another dinner date while [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]Muse A[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff] and [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]Muse B[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff] are already thinking of how they can raise the stakes. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]#5-[/BCOLOR]Muse A is a wealthy CEO who runs their own fortune 500 company in a bustling city.Muse A is in their 30s-40s and has been married to their college sweetheart for 12 years, though the passion between them has long since fizzled out. Muse B is a 20-something, fresh out of college, possessing a business degree and needing to get their foot in the door of the business world. Muse B is lucky enough to be hired byMuse A’s firm and becomes Muse A’s personal assistant/secretary. Muse A and Muse B exchange pleasantries from day to day, but don’t socialize much beyond the details of their business together. One evening, Muse B gets a call from Muse Aasking a favor. Muse A must go to a charity gala and their spouse is not able to attend; they want Muse B to attend the event with them. Muse B is flattered and agrees to go for the sake of not letting their boss down.
Muse A sends a private car for Muse B along with an expensive outfit for them to wear. When Muse B arrives at the gala, they are blown away by the elegant venue. Champagne is flowing freely and Muse A looks attractive as ever in formal wear. Throughout the evening, Muse A reveals a playful, charming side to Muse B that they don’t get to see in the office. Muse A is flirtatious even, lightly touching the small ofMuse B’s back, sliding their arm around Muse B’s shoulder, complimenting Muse B in front of business associates. Muse B knows that they shouldn’t read to heavily intoMuse A’s flirtation, because Muse A is married and they work together, but it’s difficult not to get swept up.
When the gala is over, Muse A insists that they retire to the hotel room they’ve reserved upstairs until they’ve sobered up some. Muse B agrees to stay and the pair takes the elevator up to a penthouse suite, the likes of which Muse B has only seen on luxury blogs and in travel magazines. Fueled by a mutual attraction and champagne, Muse A makes a bold move on Muse B, crossing professional and marital lines. Muse B feels guilty the next morning, knowing that Muse A is married, but the attraction between boss and employee can no longer be ignored. Over the course of the following weeks, Muse A and Muse B embark on a secret affair; sharing intimate moments between business meetings, going away on overnight “business trips” together, indulging in private shopping sprees with Muse B’s platinum card.

Last edited by a moderator:
I absolutely love your ideas! And I've been wanting to try a FxF rp for a while now ^_^ would you be playing Muse A or B?

Okay ^_^ well I'd be interested in the first plot about ice cream shop ^_^

Can you message me? I tried but my phone is being weird.

I'd be up for these three. Shoot me a chat and we can talk about it if your up to it.

Vampire x Human
Police x Criminal
Pervert x Popular

Status
Not open for further replies.