Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Seeking playgrounds for my dumb Bois ATM!
This thread is exclusively for my bromances and my enemy-without-benefits cravings, but you'll soon find a romantic version running about somewhere if that's more your thing, so please be patients lovers, and welcome to all of those who are tired of all these damn shipping centred plots!

So hello Iwaku!

I'm Steppie, and to make things short I am looking for plots varying from vaguely creepy to nearly cracky plots involving character that are neither in love nor even attracted to each others. Shocking, right? If the idea intrigues you, please read more down below. If not, have a good day/evening!

Expectations
I'm a slow poster, and would prefer someone who is alright with a twice weekly to monthly posting schedule, depending on what we choose and how in depth we intend our posts to be. Still, I understand that it's now everyone's cup of tea, and mixed with my need for editing every post and minimum of three good sized paragraphs a post, this search will not be for everyone.

Secondly I seek someone who will discuss and chat with me in separate PMs and will also not only be active in plotting and advancing the story, but will be open to NPC creation and possible additions of important characters to the plot as we go along. I know this ramp up the difficulty curve, but I'm warning you from the get go here; I don't like the "I can't play X well" excuses.
Pairings and Short Plots

• Any sort of Bromance
  • Any epic rivalry or enemyship
  • Student Council President/Star Athlete (frenemies, rivalry or nemesis)
  • Prince and Princess who teams up not to get married to each other.
  • Super Villain/Ordinary Cop (Accidental bromance or epic chase)
  • Science Experiment messes with their scientists for the hell they are put through
  • Conqueror VS Besieged (have a bittersweet bromance idea for this one but can be pulled straight)
  • Noble and Butler/Maid bromance
  • Siblings being siblings... and magnificent at it
  • Best Friends who everyone thinks are not so secretly dating but are actually attracted to the wrong gender for it
  • Just ask or suggest!
Genres and Settings

Action
Adventure
Arabian Nights
Biopunk
Clockpunk
Creepycute
Cyberpunk
Dark Fantasy
Dungeon Crawls
Epic Quests
Fables/Fairytales/Folklore/Legends
Historical
Magipunk
Medieval Fantasy
Modern
Mystery/Suspense
Super Heroes/Super Villains/Sidekicks
Steampunk
Subtle Horror
Thriller

I do have some fantasy plots if you would like to take a look.

I'm still seeking!