1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Will someone draw this for me?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by XxSkellyJackxX, Sep 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have never had my characters drawn before, mostly because I could never afford to pay an artist for commission. That is still true, but I can't draw and I would love to see at least one of them fleshed out. Here is her description if you're interested.
    Victoria Grant
    Blue eyes
    Black hair
    Petite, nerdy, and shy
    I would prefer for her to be wearing a knee-length, lacey skirt, with boots that match (both black). A white tank top with a black hoodie.
    I understand that a lot of artists prefer to be paid, I just really hope that someone will understand. :/

2. I don't consider myself an artist. But my internet went out for a bit, so I sketched your character while waiting for it to kick back on. Welcome to Iwaku. (Link)

3. Oh. My. God. She is adorable! Thank yoooouuuuu! :D You're very good by the way. Way better than anything I could do.

• Thank Thank x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.