Will be gone for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lostfaith

Original poster
So I'm staff at a summer camp, starting the 14th (sunday).

The exact dates are June 14-26, July 5-10, and 19-31, so there's a bit of an intermission. Also to note is I'll still be around on saturdays, because the current director sends all but the essential staff home when there aren't actually campers around (which is aggravating considering how long a drive it is to the camp).

@RainyDays

This doesn't mean I'm dropping out of Star Rush! Like I said, I'll still be here on saturdays and I'll make posting one of my first priorities when I get home each week.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'm staff at a summer camp until the end of July, starting the 14th (sunday).

The exact dates are June 14-26 and July 5-31, so there's a bit of an intermission. Also to note is I'll still be around on saturdays, because the current director sends all but the essential staff home when there aren't actually campers around (which is aggravating considering how long a drive it is to the camp).

@RainyDays

This doesn't mean I'm dropping out of Star Rush! Like I said, I'll still be here on saturdays and I'll make posting one of my first priorities when I get home each week.
It's perfectly fine! Have fun at your summer camp.

I don't know you, but enjoy! See you later :D

Status
Not open for further replies.