Wild Possume entered the chat!

A

anonpossum

Original poster
Hello!

I am a veteran roleplayer wanting to get back into the swing of things! As such I do have a few things I would like for everyone who is considering me as a roleplay partner.

First, I am on a night shift schedule, so I will most likely be on Tuesday-Saturday from 11PM-7AM CST. This is when I am at work and more able to be online. I will be on more outside of those times, but that is when you should expect a reply from me.

Second, I do have a character with background and everything, whoever, if you just send a starter I will thusly play a feral opossum. I would like a small discussion, mostly genre and what you might be wanting out of that role play. I can be anywhere from feral to human upon preference and discussion. Just know this is not a troll account, just a front I like to put up because I personally love mysterious characters being able to figure out their story through story.

Third, I am a bit rusty as its been several years since I have done any roleplay outside of my couple. Please be patient and I will be up to pair soon.

If I find anything else to add I will be sure to. Thank you for reading and I hope we are able to start a roleplay. <3

Yes this is copy and pasted from my profile, I have no shame.

Trash cats know no shame. Welcome, fellow opossum lover.

Welcome to the site, hope you find many brilliant role-plays and awesome partners. Wishing you all the good writing vibes.

Oh cool! I'm kind of that way as well- I like hiding things from other roleplayers so they can figure things out as the story progresses. Welcome to Iwaku!