Wild NEWBIE appeared!

C

Charbovari

Original poster
Hiya, so this is actually my second post because I got a bit ahead of myself and posted in an OOC before properly introducing myself. I was introduced to the website by Levistus so you can thank him for his recruitment efforts. :P

I've been lurking for a couple of months or so and really like what I've seen in the awesome stories you all craft, so I've finally decided that I'm gonna make an effort to devote some time and contribute where I can as well. While I've dabbled in online RP on and off before (starting in middle school with characters from the Animorphs book series), this is all still largely new to me, especially in terms of things like D&D mechanics, knowledge of lore, etc. So apologies if I'm not totally familiar with all of the rules of the game... I'll try my best to learn as quickly as possible!

Welcome to Iwaku then, Char. Glad you decided to join.

Also, I apologise in advance for the others...

Well Hello there! I'm glad you like it here and want to play. >:D That's how people sucked me in too, with all the awesome stories.

Hello and welcome. What makes you WILD?

Thanks for the welcome wagon!

Torsty said:
What makes you WILD?

Ahh, actually, the thread title is just a reference to my guilty pleasure and original indoctrination to the world of gaming - Pokémon! When you walk around in tall grass in the games, occasionally you'll hear a dramatic sound effect and then you'll get a message like "Wild PIKACHU appeared!" So yeah. I'm not really that wild, though I'd like to be...

Welcome to the site.

-runs in and huggles newbie- Hai there! xDD
Welcome to Iwaku!

WELCOME!

Any friend of Frosty is someone I'd want to get to know. I'm Vay and If you've read my writing I'd just like to say... Everything that I did was in character, and while I invest a piece of myself into each moment I AM NOT A RAPIST! INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!

Though since you're here to roleplay why not give us a ROLEPLAYER'S RESUME so that GMs know what you like. And since you already know the OOCs I don't need to post a link to that....

So once again, welcome and looking forward to seeing you IC.

Consider it done. Thanks for the info, Vay.

PS. Firefly FTW.

*throws newbie ball* come on... come on... *click* yeas I cought a wild newbie

anyway welcome to the Iwaku you have any questions just ask and we can help you

*walks off with the ball into the shadows*

Oh no! I've been caught! Now I have a lifetime of animal abuse and cage fighting in store for me! :D

Nice sig by the way. Love that song, I saw a few episodes of Wolf's Rain a few years back when it was on TV.

Welcome stranger. I'm Daiki (Demon Hunter/Professional Bum/Admin). If you have any questions I'm here to answer them or something.

Morning and Welcome to the site.

I'm the one who used to be in the shoutbox most of the time until it stopped working and they got a back up that is blocked by the government of which I use their computers to go online during work hours and kill time because thats about as active as my job gets. How is that for a run on sentance? Yeah anyway... Have fun, post lots, ignore the psychos and don't make to much noise...

So what level are you and what level do you evolve at?

Welcome to the Iwaku, I'm the resident......resident Pirogeth, or Piro if you prefer. I'm usually found doing all sorts of community things, like Newsletter (grumbles) or the Iwaku Show (grumbles) and even trying to get together on Skype and see if we can do a group effort for fun dubbing (you know it).

So enjoy, have fun, and don't be a stranger.

Writing in the Moonlight,

~Pirogeth

Much appreciated! Thanks, guys!

Slyen said:
So what level are you and what level do you evolve at?

Maybe at 100 posts, I'll sprout an extra arm or something. Then I can write replies 50% faster! At least I can already say more than just my own name over and over...

Oh, one other question, since I've seen this expressed various ways... is this place the Iwaku, or just Iwaku? If it's the Iwaku, what's an Iwaku? Are there more Iwakus out there to discover? What happens when you collect them all? If I defeat the Elite Four admins, can I get my own Iwaku? Oh, the possibilities...

We don't really have an elite four admins but we do have an elite three. Three keeps things in balance and no need for a champion. But feel free to knock unconscious every member'mon you see.

I think you'll get along great here.

Iwaku is Japanese for story, and thats what we make here, stories. We're also a community and each one of us has seen into the personal lives of the other members.

So Iwaku will do, no need for the.

And the admins have the power of the cade and before you even get to them theres the staff, As a low lever nev recruit to the staff I'm you first obstacle.

Encloses newbieball in iron loops so it can't open and buries in under a mile of ferocrete,

Sorted...

*begins foaming at the mouth, and proceeds to do the Robot while moving up the sides of the walls.*

But seriously, welcome to the Site, and should you need any advice, or other help in regards to developing a story, character, or even your own RP, I would be more then happy to help. Infact I would probably be ecstatic. : D