2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
Genres
Real life
My requirements:
-Please don't join the RP, and then drop it right in the middle. It bugs me when people only post once, or post a few times and then just leave.
-Please be advanced or at least adept. At least four paragraphs per post with good spelling, grammar, and detail. I can make exceptions at times. This is a big thing for me. I get annoyed when people can't do this. I don't mind a few screw ups, but if you 'typ LIek diss' and don't use decent capitalization and punctuation, or use long run on sentences I'll most likely drop the thread or ignore the request to RP with me. Everyone makes mistakes, and I understand that, but if you can't mange basic grammar then please don't ask to RP with me. If you can't think of what to reply with, PM me and I can add a bit more.
-Be active PLEASE. I'm online most every day. I haven't Rped on a while due to real life issues, and I understand you might need to drop. If you do please PM me first.

Here is a sample of my writing. Please be able to match me.

My family aren't really that strict, and are all just fun loving people and your characters are the exact opposite and disapprove of everything about mine. (really religious, don't allow their kids much freedom, have a problem with tattoos and piercings, etc.)
Based off the show.

My characters:
Evelyn Vanity
Hair: Ice blonde
Eyes: blue
tumblr_m8tprbhBii1rtnx37o1_500.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

Other: Evelyn is a shy woman with a good sense of humor. She grew up with a family who loved her and never really wanted to change anything. Her mother was a model, and her father a photographer. When she was fourteen her family moved from France. About a year after that she met Switch and his friends Jeffree and Alyssa and became close friends with them, fitting right into their little group of social outcasts. Switch was always awkward and nervous around her and the two of them started dating. Switch's mother began teaching her to tattoo. She was kidnapped at the age of 16 for six months and the abuse she endured left her unable to have children-or so she thought. Evelyn's parents moved back to France when she was nineteen. She was nearly killed when she was twenty by the same man who had kidnapped her earlier in her life. She married Switch when she was twenty. She ended up pregnant with Alesana a few months later. They hadn't planned for her so Alesana was a surprise, but a happy one nonetheless. Evelyn works with Switch's mother as a tattoo artist. Her friends Jeffree and Alyssa live with her family. Her right arm has a sleeve of tattoos. She can be stubborn at times. She tries her best to raise her daughter to be open minded and accepting of other people.

Switch Vanity
Hair: Black, naturally dark brown
Eyes: Light brown
blogger-image-768237925.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Switch has a good sense of humor and a goofy personality. He's bisexual. He has a lot of tattoos and piercings, and his appearance gets him stares, but he tries not to let them bother him. His mother Diamond had him when she was fifteen and his father Tom left the family when he was eleven years old after Switch told him that he was bisexual. The only thing Switch got from his father was his eye color and his height. Other than that he's exactly like his open minded, accepting mother. He often wears color contacts to mask his eyes because he dislikes the fact that it was something he got from his father. Switch met his two best friends Jeffree and Alyssa when hey moved in next door to him shortly before his father left. They are the closest to siblings that he has. He and his friends were bullied in school due to their appearances and he drifted in and out of depression, sometimes harming himself. He takes medication for both depression and panic disorder He does not judge based on looks, and will be kind to anyone unless they threaten his friends or his family. He is the lead guitarist and the singer in a band he started with his friends Jeffree and Alyssa (Freakshow), which is currently on tour. His job sometimes causes him to be away from his family, which he dislikes. He met Evelyn when they were fifteen when his mother began teaching her to tattoo. At first he was too awkward and shy to say anything to her. The two of them eventually started dating. When she was kidnapped he blamed himself. He blamed himself every time she got hurt. He performed as a drag queen at various clubs and bars under the name Cherie Riot from the age of 17 onward and still loves doing it. He has taken a two of the younger drag queens–Lucy Diamond and Lita Riot– as well as a drag king called Tommy Gunn under his wing. Switch married Evelyn when he was twenty one and they had Alesana. He is very protective over his friends and family, his daughter especially.

Alesana Vanity
Hair: dark brown
Eyes: Blue
normal_Pictures_of_Hollis_Woods__DVD_Screencaps_BJ_00152.jpg

Pictures_of_Hollis_Woods__DVD_behind_the_scenes_00007.jpg

Other: Alesana is Evelyn and Switch's only daughter. Because of this her parents, her father especially, are very protective over her. She has a strong love of rock music, and is learning to play the guitar from Switch. She is bullied in school and hates going because of it. She can be a bit of a show off. Alesana has boundless energy and a good sense of humor. She is close to her parents and their friends. She goes through bouts of depression often as a result of the bullying she endures. Like her parents, she is also very stubborn. She is usually very polite, but can turn mean when she feels threatened.

Jeffree Dawson
Hair: Blonde, shoulder length
Eyes: Ice blue
Chris+Crocker+Chris4.jpg

Other: Jeffree is bold and daring, and not afraid to be himself. He doesn't let people's insensitive comments get to him, and will be nice to anyone. He cross dresses, and often wears makeup. From a distance, people occasionally mistake him for a girl. He has never had many friends, because his girlish appearence and cheerful attitude seem to repel a lot of people. He stopped eating when he was sixteen, uncomfortable with the weight he was at, even though it was an average one. He suffered from depression along with his eating disorder and after he began to eat again, and spent the ages of eighteen to twenty in a dark spot in his life, often hooking up with boys he barely knew for a short time and then moving on to someone else. It's not something he is proud of, but it's something he did. His sister Alyssa is a year younger than he is. He is the drummer in the band Freakshow.

Alyssa Dawson
Hair: Black, naturally dark blonde
Eyes: Brown
Amy-Lee-image-amy-lee-36123488-500-281.gif

tumblr_m6nloldeA91qflwvxo1_500.jpg

Other: Alyssa may look odd, but she is really quite loving towards those who are kind to her. She normally dresses in dark colors and has a heart tattoo on her left shoulder. Alyssa is more shy than her brother Jeffree, and doesn't like to draw attention to herself. However, she won't hesitate to snap at people who offend her or treat her without respect. This often causes fights with people. Alyssa has a sharp tongued sense of humor around close friends, and is very closed off toward people she doesn't know well, having been hurt too many times. This often leads to people thinking that she is mean or rude. The only one who escapes her mean humor is Alesana and those she doesn't know well. She plays bass guitar in the band.

Still looking!

Still lookin'

Status
Not open for further replies.