Favorite Genre?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wicked Writes

Original poster
Partner Requirements

So I love writing. A lot. My average post is around five paragraphs since I am a writer, so I panic if my reply isn't something I would put in a novel. I love being descriptive, adding twists to the story, and trying to add as much to the plot as I can. I'd be alright with a response of two or three paragraphs as long as they contribute to the plot and keep the story moving forward. Honestly if you give me one lengthy and plot-pushing paragraph, I would be totally chill with it. Mostly, I just want to have a really fun roleplay with you! Fair warning, I also enjoy having romance in my plots, although it is not an absolute must have.

There are the obvious requirements of no God-Modding, no perfect characters, etc.

Regarding characters, I usually like playing my main character as a female, but can do males as well in special circumstances. I can do either gender for side characters and really love adding NPCs into the story.

Also, I would love to chat via PM with you! I love learning about my partners and discussing the roleplay with them! Honestly I'm still friends with some of my last roleplay partners. But seriously, I would love to get to know you and do other roleplays with you in the future.

Plots

Fantasy/Adventure

Dragon Hoard
In a land that existed long before our own, dragons ruled the skies while keeping peace on the ground in their human forms. It was accidental when Muse A stumbled upon a dragon's hoard. Muse B is less than pleased when a human girl invades his hoard, filled wall to wall with gold and jewels. But upon further inspection, there is something odd about the girl that he cannot place. Gifted, in some way, he decides that she would be an excellent addition to his hoard. Now these two must somehow figure out how to live together while figuring out what gift that Muse A possesses that seems to attract other dragons to her. As the tensions between the dragons and the humans begins to broil over into war, Muse A and Muse B may be the only ones to can bring peace back to the land.
Need Muse B

Modern/Fantasy/Romance

Mated
At birth, as is tradition for witches and warlocks, a half of a symbol appears on the wrist of the child. The other half can be found on their mate's wrist. When both reach eighteen, the two are bonded permanently and are expected to marry straight away. Muse A and B, both children of powerful families in the magical community, were destined to be together from the beginning. They were okay with this when they were younger, not exactly understanding what it meant until they hit their teenage years and realized that they weren't exactly compatible. Muse B begins to date many girls, going through them like tissues as Muse A watches from the shadows. He is the popular player who loves the spotlight, she is the casual bystander who doesn't stick out from the rest of the crowd. But, of course, magical beings are fairly jealous creatures. She sabotages each of Muse B's dates as her eighteenth birthday approaches, two months after Muse B's, the pressure builds as Muse A turns the tables and gets into a relationship with another male, which only creates an explosive reaction.
Need Muse B

Marred
In a small town protected by a pack of werewolves, on of the largest packs in the world, a new-comer moves in with the local dance instructor. This, of course, sparks interest due to it being a small and remote town. Muse A, a broken girl with scars running across her abdomen and raking down her back, is living with her aunt after escaping from a dark past. Now plagued with the job of becoming a normal person once more, the 19-year-old begins dancing once more at her aunt's studio along with working at the coffee shop in town. Muse B, the young alpha of the pack, along with dealing with a brewing pack war has to make sure that the secret of the werewolves remains a secret to this new girl. But as he visits the dance studio to speak with the aunt, who is already fully aware of the beasts lurking around her, he sees Muse A and knows that they are mates. But can she ever learn to trust again after her dark past? And how will he handle the brewing pack war and a shattered mate?
Need Muse B

Modern/Superhero/Romance

Behind the Mask
The city of Concord, a seaside city that tourists flood to, not only for the scenic views and historical buildings, but for the super heroes and villains that are at a constant war. A simple accountant could turn out to be the villain who fights the political system that they deem corrupt. The boy you sit next to in class could turn out to be a crime-fighting vigilante who yearns for the justice of his sibling's death. Nothing is as it seems in this city. Muse A is a regular high school student by day and a cocky superhero by night. His identity is hidden by a mask, as he makes sure that his secret identity is kept firmly away from his alter-ego. At night, Muse B is villain seeking revenge for the unfair deaths of her parents and intends on seeing the heroes of this citys' legacies burn. During the day, however, she is a wallflower who tends to stick to her small group of friends rather than socialize. Included in this group is Muse A. The two are close friends yet also bitter rivals, raising the question...will their relationship last if their identities are revealed?
Need Muse A

I'm up for any fandom plots that we can develop as well! Supernatural, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Throne of Glass, A Court of Thorns and Roses, Marvel, Criminal Minds, and there are a few others that I just can't think of at the moment!

I would love to do any other plots that you guys come up with too. We can bend these to however we want, as well. As you may have noticed, I am not amazing at summarizing, but I can promise that my writing is a bit better!

I have a lot of plots based in a medieval fantasy world with a fair bit of action if you'd like to see them.

I would like to try either the Dragon Hoard or Marred if you're still looking for partners for those.

I'd be very interested in doing something Harry Potter related with you!

I'd like to give Dragon Hoard or Mated a go. Though, I would like to discuss a few things. Maybe toss in some plot ideas of my own? All depends what you are willing to do.

I read over everything and we seem very comparable! Our writing seems very similar and I'm looking for partners since I just got this site back. I would love to try either Marred or Mated with you if you're still interested! If not, we can find one together? I'd love to try roleplaying with you!

Thanks a bunch! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.