Wicked Lovely Woldplay RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Figgy

Original poster
The idea is an rp based on the world from Melissa Marr's Wicked Lovely series. All original characters, but the basic idea is the same- it's been a while since I read the books but I still have the idea stuck in my head.

Preferably everyone would play at least one human and one Fae. There isn't really a plot rn just an idea and I would like a fairly small group but lots of characters. Long in depth replies and no pairing off of characters and wandering away from the group for extended periods of time cause that's no fun.

We'd think up the basic plot together. Just tell me if you are interested.

The idea is an rp based on the world from Melissa Marr's Wicked Lovely series. All original characters, but the basic idea is the same- it's been a while since I read the books but I still have the idea stuck in my head.

Preferably everyone would play at least one human and one Fae. There isn't really a plot rn just an idea and I would like a fairly small group but lots of characters. Long in depth replies and no pairing off of characters and wandering away from the group for extended periods of time cause that's no fun.

We'd think up the basic plot together. Just tell me if you are interested.
What is this book series about?

Fae courts. Basically the royalty of the summer, winter, dark courts have lots of drama because their royal people fall for humans, and the faery queen is involved later on. Humans are not supposed to be able to sea fae but things happen and a couple can.

I was just really into the idea of summer and winter and dark fae and have never been able to rp it cause no one knows the series lol. It's a fun read you should look them up. They are romance oriented mostly.

Fae courts. Basically the royalty of the summer, winter, dark courts have lots of drama because their royal people fall for humans, and the faery queen is involved later on. Humans are not supposed to be able to sea fae but things happen and a couple can.

I was just really into the idea of summer and winter and dark fae and have never been able to rp it cause no one knows the series lol. It's a fun read you should look them up. They are romance oriented mostly.
Sounds like a fun idea for an RP. Since it is less known it might be a good idea to just adapt the idea and make it less of fandom RP. Like my friend making one out of an obscure dead visual novel that never got released. I would be interested, but since I'm Bluestar I'm not sure.

I'm interested in playing multiple characters, I used to a lot when I started RPing. I also like smaller groups so the set of OOC wise is great for what I'm looking for.

Aye that can be done lol what does bluestar mean?

Aye that can be done lol what does bluestar mean?
IT means I am a teenager and you're are a redstar meaning you are an adult. If you wanted the romance in it to go past just kissing we would have to be in the same star group. It's not like this is a libertine RP anyway., it seems to be more plot focused.

IT means I am a teenager and you're are a redstar meaning you are an adult. If you wanted the romance in it to go past just kissing we would have to be in the same star group. It's not like this is a libertine RP anyway., it seems to be more plot focused.

Definitely plot focused lol I don't do sexy stuff. I barely do relationship stuff half the time I rp lol so that wouldn't be an issue

Definitely plot focused lol I don't do sexy stuff. I barely do relationship stuff half the time I rp lol so that wouldn't be an issue
Ok good. So how is it that these royal fams live in the world without bring seen? What other stuff would I need to know to help plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.