Why You Shouldn't Fuck With Scottish People

D

Darkness

Because it's too mean to mess with dyslexic english version of hicks?

A

Arsenal XA4

No, it would have been cruel if he put the fire out, then kicked the terrorist in the balls, then lit him back up again.

Childish Grumpino

"...before turning the gun on himself."
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
Invitation Status
If he wasn't drunk and/or stoned out his face at the time, he probably would have.

Blind Hemingway

A former executive or something.
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
Adept, Douche
Preferred Character Gender
Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
....Mur, yay!

M

Myrnodyn

Well....I don't know...the faint smell of sheep, the strong smell of alcohol, and the general lack of hygiene are all good enough reasons not to share a bed with them...

Oh wait...you meant that differently?

K

Krang

What if he put the terrorist out, nursed the terrorist back to health, raped the terrorist, lit him on fire, put him out, kicked him in the balls, lit him on fire again and shoved a grenade up his ass and then choked him to death?

That way, it would fit both definitions.

D

Darkness

Well....I don't know...the faint smell of sheep, the strong smell of alcohol, and the general lack of hygiene are all good enough reasons not to share a bed with them...

Oh wait...you meant that differently?
Hee~

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
No Preferences
Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
I like this thread!