Why would anyone learn about little old Ravine?

R

Ravine

Original poster

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What nicknames do you like to be called?

Rave, online. Avy, Ave, offline

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?

I'm a girl, and I'm 17 ^_^

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?

Yaoi. lots and lots of Yaoi.

What kind of characters do you usually play?

I usually play males. With abusive pasts. Cause I'm a horrible maker

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs?

Well, I like Plushes. But I also like a man in uniform....hmmmm

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!

Activate my heart by Natalia Kills

Robot Robot LOVER!

So yeah, that's me, in a nutshell. I'm a perv, and I'll admit it to anyone and everyone who wants to know. I love yaoi. and I blame it for a lack of life outside the internet. I love online people and get along easily with them because they can take my uber blunt criticismmost of the time. And I'm a bit of a grammar Nazi, and a spelling Nazi as well. I've been role playing since I was about twelve, and boy have I changed.

Me 5 years ago:

*Flips the man over* Take that! *giggles and looks at him*

Me now:

Ravine giggled with a sickly humor as she flipped the man over. "Come on, is that all you got?" She asked, the lightness of her voice mocking her prey.

Oh yeah. A lot has changed.

Well, enough of me blabbering. I'm on pretty much everyday one time or another so if you wanna chat, want me to lay a little Ravine Logic on you, or just wanna Roleplay, I'm here.

-waves and disappears-

Hello Ravine. As you can see, I am the Butterfly. You'll find much of what you're looking for, as I'm sure you are aware. Don't hesitate to be friendly. Be too friendly, even. Press eerily into people's boundaries! :D

Welcome to Iwaku.

Because deep down you know you want us to.

Admit it.

Come on admit it.

Well then don't, either way I'm Vay, global mod and so on and so forth welcome to the fold.

Welcome Ravine! XD I am happy to see some of you and the others coming out of the Yaoi cave! I was getting jealous!

Welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll find many people that share your RP interest here!

Welcome to the site, Ravine!

I'm sure you can feed your yaoi addiction here. Trust me.

I'm Basil, your friendly Kumquat Knight, at your service.

*Trips Sir Basil.*

Greetings, I'm the Friendly Neighborhood Bossu. If you have any comments or concerns ask Vay feel free to ask me.

Welcome to the..... something is wrong with this reply box.... DIANA! ]:<

Welcome to the Iwaku, Ravine. XD
I'm sure you'll find the RPs you are looking for and the RPers to go with them. <3
Have a fun time. :3

~ *tips hat and leaves casually out the back door*