Why We Allow Erotic Roleplay: The Legalities of Smut

It didn't look like I could. Thank you so much! Should I message you with the details?

It didn't look like I could. Thank you so much! Should I message you with the details?
Eh, couldn't hurt to be on the safe side. Go ahead and send me the info and I'll get it passed around and checked out by the relevant folks.

Reactions: Turtle of the Tired
Pfft, everyone knows werewolves are where it's at :P *rolls eyes at the noobs*

Reactions: Why Not?
Excuse me, but I identify as Half 2000 year old immortal, Half 10 year old.

Where do I apply to these rules?

#AgeBigotry
#StaffArePatriarchy
#ShitPost

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Excuse me, but I identify as Half 2000 year old immortal, Half 10 year old.

Where do I apply to these rules?

#AgeBigotry
#StaffArePatriarchy
#ShitPost
This means you're not allowed to write smut at all, ever.

Yes I have a question, what if two bluestars started an rp involving smut and one of them becomes 18 while they are doing the rp?)

Yes I have a question, what if two bluestars started an rp involving smut and one of them becomes 18 while they are doing the rp?)
If they want to continue that RP, they have to get their thread moved to the regular one-on-one section and stop doing any more smut scenes until the other one turns 18 too.

notes.gif

^ Me while reading the post. But seriously, all very informative and interesting to read.

Reactions: koolkat4595
Never was interested in smut, and never want to write it, but I've always thought disallowing it under the pretense of "LAWS!" is absurd. It doesn't hold up, legally. Glad to see this site is transparent about its motivations. :)

The PROTECT act

This is relevant, and infuriatingly blurs the lines.
This only applies to visual art that depicts minors in explicit sexual acts/poses. It does not apply to written material. Definitely serves to muddle the issue.

It certainly doesn't help, that's for sure. And it's only a matter of time before the precedent set by some of the cases involving the PROTECT Act is used against someone—if it hasn't already.

Whole thing makes my head hurt. Everyone should be assiduous in protecting themselves!!