1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
Ok, before I post the video, I want to tell you what this is about. This is partially because I would like to believe that Tupac isn't dead.

This is also about the FUCKING CRAZIES WHO TRY SO HARD TO PROVE HE'S ALIVE WITH NUMBERS!

NUMBERS!

AND CODES THAT THEY "DISCOVERED"

Christ.

Also, my favorite part is "ANY MATHEMATICIAN OUT THERE KNOWS THAT 1 + 1 + 5 EQUALS 7!"

I hope he's alive too. So that he can die again, FO REALZ DIS TIME.

SO I DON'T HAVE TO HEAR ANY MORE WEIRD WHITE KIDS YELLING AT ME ABOUT BASIC ARITHMETIC.

But that was kind of creepy though, man. Seriously.

My house is all dark and quiet and stuff, then all the sudden there's this white kid flipping out on my screen about basic math and his mouth is all big and stuff and I'm like, wtf, kid, y u so mad?

He's just butthurt.

On the other hand, tupac was kind of a good thing, He did try to make things a little better in some aspects.

BUT THAT DOESN'T GIVE PEOPLE THE RIGHT TO BE THIS CRAZY! IT SCARES ME!

I remember when people first said he died.... It was on the radio and the DJ (called Derrek the Bandit) was saying how similar his stuff was so some new rapper that came to prominence after his death and that it could all be a scam to sell more of 2pak's albums and how 2pac always wore a bulletproof vest....

I miss that hi-fi......

Yup. Either way, now there's crazies afoot.

But is that a new vid?

I saw at the end where it said they thought he was supposed to be back in 2003...

...I don't think it's 2003 anymore.

Eh, you worry too much about the details.

Holy.....

Whoa.

I think I saw 2pak at my university....

THE LEGEND LIVES! :O