Why Santa is Evil...

That was silly! XD Here I was expecting a long detail article about how Santa is really some conjured hell beast from another dimension! ...or worse! Extremist christian propaganda, hatin on Santa cause he's a pagan and a slaver! D:

Yeah, most of that was part of a speech I gave in my leadership class. This article came after, but yeah, and it all started with the similarity between Santa and Satan. Everything else fell into place :D

1229356026446fe3.jpg

Merry christmas!

I was expecting to be shocked...... I need to be shocked......

Oh wait heres one..... SANTA IS CAPITALISM'S UNTIMATE TOOL TO GET PEOPE TO BUY STUFF THEY DON'T NEED.

Still not shocked..... *sigh*

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

*BURNS SANTA EFFIGIES*

srsly though, the article is misinformed and biased, and this is coming from someone who doesn't celebrate Christmas.

Hell, just go to Santa's wiki to get more info on his history, (good and bad) influences, values and criticisms. They actually make valid points there.

I agree with my yelling brother.

pfft.

sata is satan.
*wmd stops himsefl before he makes an atheistic joke*

Heh...I think the article is a riot...all of the santa-satan comparisons are a compilation of hodgepodge myth, marketing, song lyrics, and tradition...none of it comes from a valid enough source to draw true comparisons.

XD

I laughed.

Santa...Satan? Isn't that too close to be coincidence?

I know a guy named Jess U *insert last name here*

Does that make my friend Jesus?

o.o

It all makes sense

Heh...I think the article is a riot...all of the santa-satan comparisons are a compilation of hodgepodge myth, marketing, song lyrics, and tradition...none of it comes from a valid enough source to draw true comparisons.

XD

I laughed.

Santa...Satan? Isn't that too close to be coincidence?

I know a guy named Jess U *insert last name here*

Does that make my friend Jesus?

o.o

It all makes sense

And that's all it was supposed to do, make you laugh.

That's enough proof for me