Why not Love Them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love sweets! Especially bakery-style birthday cakes and cupcakes! Mm-mm! Yum. I like all kinds of sweets from, say, sour candies like Trollies to Wonka candies to chocolate. I won't eat dark chocolate. Too bitter. But cheesecakes, most any pie except perhaps key lime - too tart, and cookies and brownies. My mum makes a mean batch of Nutella Chocolate Gooey Cake (Brownies). Then there are things like Banana Bread and Pumpkin Bread, muffins.. yeah, I have a MAJOR sweet tooth and love for baked goods. It's a good thing I don't get them too often, else my workouts would be wasted.. . _ . There are times when something is too sweet, such as on a birthday cake (sheet cake, but I associate them with birthdays) if there's too much icing. Or if the icing is all I eat, which sometimes happens. But there are plenty of savory flavors I like! And meat! =D I can't live without mah meat.

In actuality I'm an American, but I've been around so many British people in my lifetime that I've simply just adopted their way of speaking. I'd rather be British than American anyways.

You should be Canadian! It's like the halfway point.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
You should be Canadian! It's like the halfway point.

So if I were Welsh, I'd be half British?

If I were Taiwanese, I'd be half Chinese?

If I were Romulan, I'd be half Vulcan?

Yup, going there. =)

For something more on topic: Dude, Insomnia Cookies.

Best. Marketing idea. Ever.

I do like sweet foods in moderation.
For me, it becomes an issue where if it's TOO sweet, like how zebracakes or oreos are, I can't really have more than a couple. It just becomes... too much.
But if it's only semi-sweet things like brownies or pastries, I can have a lot. Yum yum.
Salty foods are always okay, though. They trump sweets in my mind. :o)

Reactions: PureKor
I do like sweet foods in moderation.
For me, it becomes an issue where if it's TOO sweet, like how zebracakes or oreos are, I can't really have more than a couple. It just becomes... too much.
But if it's only semi-sweet things like brownies or pastries, I can have a lot. Yum yum.
Salty foods are always okay, though. They trump sweets in my mind. :o)
I can't handle brownies in large amounts, which is a shame, because they are delicious. Pastries, it depends on what where talking about, but I can usually handle them somewhat better. Never and a zebracake before, Oreos, however, I can eat to my hearts content. It's something about the cookie itself combined with the filling that seem to even each other out. Plus they just taste soo good dipped in milk!

I can't handle brownies in large amounts, which is a shame, because they are delicious. Pastries, it depends on what where talking about, but I can usually handle them somewhat better. Never and a zebracake before, Oreos, however, I can eat to my hearts content. It's something about the cookie itself combined with the filling that seem to even each other out. Plus they just taste soo good dipped in milk!

Ah, I forgot to clarify x3 With normal brownies, yeah, it's too much after a while. The brownies I was thinking of are the ones I buy from my local store; they're semi-sweet and are very delicious because of that. It's not just pure chocolate.
Oreos are meant to be dipped in milk. Plus, I'm stuck buying double stuffed oreos. Original ones just dont taste the same after that.

I like sweets but with my weird allergies i can't have many of them

I love them sweets. Especially dark chocolate, that stuff is just heavenly.

Though I don't really eat sweets too often. Years ago when I was kind of short on money, I ended up promising myself I wouldn't buy anything I don't really need and sweets were obviously included in that. Nowadays, I could afford buying sweets an stuff but I guess old habits are hard to get rid off. xD

I do end up getting some delicious chocolate from time to time when I need to go shopping for something though. (And now I really wanna buy some of that fantastic chocolate with raisins and nuts that I discovered a while ago.... :L Oh well, maybe tomorrow.)

NUTELLA FOREVER!!!<333

I just love Nutella on toast or just sliced bread.. It's super tasty !

And not to mention pancakes with Nutella and sour cherry jam..~

Divine.

NUTELLA FOREVER!!!<333

I just love Nutella on toast or just sliced bread.. It's super tasty !

And not to mention pancakes with Nutella and sour cherry jam..~

Divine.

i just eat nutella or peanut butter with a spoon

Reactions: PureKor
Status
Not open for further replies.