WHY IS THERE SNOW

Do you like snow?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't choose "no" hard enough.

Everybody forgets how to fucking drive in the snow the moment it melts and snows again the next week. Even if it's only 4 fucking inches.

I fucking hate snow and can't wait to move to California so I never have to experience it again.

Yesterday, it started to snow. Today, from a friend on the way home from work...

1901360_10203066795891888_1969870918_n_zps2a562e92.jpg

But snooooooowwwwww is so wonderfuullllllllll! What are you going to do during the summer when it's pouring rain and freaky-ass weather is happening? Catch lightning on your tongue?

Winter > Autumn, Spring and Summer. Hands. Down.

Well duh. what else do you do with lightning?

I like to throw it at unsuspecting people passing by, I hit power line transformer thingy once. That was awesome.

I personally love snow and I love winter. The way it clings to the branches of trees, the way snow drapes over the landscape and turns it white. Even the falling snow has a magical quality to me, a sort of winter wonder that is still inside me probably from the start of my childhood. The cold itself does not really bother me either, but I would be really glad if there were not any strong winds that made their way under my coat to cool my skin. That makes the entire experience much less pleasant, however, I suppose everything has its own backdraws. And nothing can take away the wonder I feel whenever I look at the white landscape that fills my vision.

Reactions: 2 people
I personally love snow and I love winter. The way it clings to the branches of trees, the way snow drapes over the landscape and turns it white. Even the falling snow has a magical quality to me, a sort of winter wonder that is still inside me probably from the start of my childhood. The cold itself does not really bother me either, but I would be really glad if there were not any strong winds that made their way under my coat to cool my skin. That makes the entire experience much less pleasant, however, I suppose everything has its own backdraws. And nothing can take away the wonder I feel whenever I look at the white landscape that fills my vision.

I like the way snow looks, and like seeing it fall. It's very peaceful. I just dislike being cold constantly, not being able to take my night walks because I will die of hypothermia if I don't put on ten coats and wear five pairs of socks and the driving risks. I suffer from the whole "winter depression" thing, so everything just seems so much more bleak during that time of year. And dead. Everything is dead. There seems to be a bunch of funerals in the winter too >.<

I hate driving in snow because there are some stupid ass drivers down here in Texas.

They don't know how to drive in snow.

I'm telling you, literally a centimeter of snow/half inch of snow and people spin out.

When you drive in snow in Texas, you don't worry about the snow, you worry about the other stupid ass drivers who are too confident to drive safely.

Reactions: 2 people
So then wear ten coats and five pairs of socks. :P Pretend you are on Hoth or some other sci-fi/fantasy place.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~ that was there to make sure people were paying attention OBVIOUSLY *cough cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.