Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Horror, Sci-fi, Fantasy, and steampunk. All are equal, and mix matching is highly enjoyable.
Its a pleasure to meet you all, and to be joining the rping scene. I am more use to writing on my lonesome, but I thought a expansion of writing tactics would do nothing short of nurture my skills as a writer. So I hope you will all bare with me as I transition into this new journey, and I can't wait to see what range of stories I'll be able to write with all of you. Also forewarning I am terrible at introductions which is a rather evil warning to give you now that you have read through it I guess. Heh, lets have fun shall we?

Hello Dream :3 Nice to meet you and welcome to Iwaku!

Reactions: Azurian Dream
Your are just the most adorable fox with a skittle covered spike.... wait a second. Thanks for the warm welcome I was starting to feel like I had joined a empty site just seems I joined late to the normal time zone of this site. I am very impressed with the design, and clean formatting you Admins are doing a great job.

• Love
Reactions: Spekkun
Haha xD thank you, thank you!!

It's just a little slow because its after holidays :3 and the site time definitely plays a factor as well! Its livelier on the Iwaku Discord if you'd like to join :D usually always people chatting about! It's a good way to meet people in the community too!

They are doing a great job :D we actually recently had an update, but even before that the site was clean and pristine!

Hello and welcome!
If you're interested in honing your skills, we have a section designed just for people to post helpful guides and a few others for practicing writing and so forth: Roleplay Skillbuilding is one of the workshop kind of areas that we have.
Best of luck and happy roleplaying~

SkittlesandSpike: Ah, gotcha makes perfect sense. Ehhh I don't do great in massive group chats so I'll just tunnel my way into the community slowly.

Kitti: Thank you kindly.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Spekkun