Why hello there

J

Jukujin

Original poster
Why hello there Iwaku,
I come from the old days of Myyearbook RP, and my friend has directed me here.

What nicknames do you like to be called?
Juku or Yorik [Character]

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
I be ye olde boy, 19, going on 20 next month.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
Hope I answer this right, but anything with a good storyline, dark/horror, and unique

What kind of characters do you usually play?
I usually play characters I create, which tend to be anti-hero, horror, silly

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
Space kittens intrigue me. lets go with that.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
I don't think "Trololo" has any reallll lyrics. But, I can go with song number 2, "Power of Suggestion." by Steve Stevens

"You listen up and listen well
With the power of suggestion
Now it's strange but it's true what I put on you.
I got the power of suggestion
Makes you do all the things that you never would do"

Well hello there Juku..I'm the wabbawolfe..welcome to Iwaku...have fun..look around and make yourself at home...now..*points at the rp's* GET IN DA CHOPPA!

Space kittens are indeed very intriguing.

Welcome to Iwaku! Let us know if you need anything : )

Haha I am 19 too, I would hope that isn't old! I am new here too :) chat me up some time

Hello and welcome to Iwaku, Snake Queen sir!
I'm Kitti and it is very nice to meet you.
Space kittens is indeed the best answer there. Or most correct, I think. Bwahahaha. That's just me though.

Since you're new to us, I have links to help you out!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need any help, please feel free to ask~

Sorry if this sounds like a girl name but I will have to call you Juky due to my obsession of putting Ys at the end of names... Umm what else can I say? Oh! Happy early Birthday! Hehe. Hmm What else what else -frowns- Oh yeah, my name. You can call me Raimy or Rina or whatever nickname you can come up with. I welcome you to Iwaku and hope to see you jumping around in the forums or the CBOX ^-^

Sorry if this sounds like a girl name but I will have to call you Juky due to my obsession of putting Ys at the end of names... Umm what else can I say? Oh! Happy early Birthday! Hehe. Hmm What else what else -frowns- Oh yeah, my name. You can call me Raimy or Rina or whatever nickname you can come up with. I welcome you to Iwaku and hope to see you jumping around in the forums or the CBOX ^-^

I have never been called "Juky" I'm sitting trying to figure out how to pronounce it, haha!

I'm pronouncing is like you would jug.. almost like junky.. I guess it could be like jukey...like the juke box..
Anywho! Welcome to Iwaku.

Hallo there, Juku!
Welcome to Iwakuuuuuu!

I'm Selenite.
Please, munch on something.
No, you can't refuse.
Cookie,Basket,TobysHOF,400.jpg

In my mind, your name is pronounced 'joo-koo'.
I hope that is correct.
Otherwise you'll have to bear with it.

Have fun and see you!
^^

Hallo there, Juku!
Welcome to Iwakuuuuuu!

I'm Selenite.
Please, munch on something.
No, you can't refuse.
Cookie,Basket,TobysHOF,400.jpg

In my mind, your name is pronounced 'joo-koo'.
I hope that is correct.
Otherwise you'll have to bear with it.

Have fun and see you!
^^

YESSSS FOOOOD

I have never been called "Juky" I'm sitting trying to figure out how to pronounce it, haha!

I can pronounce almost everything since I'm Spanish D: Its like Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-kkkkkk-eeeeee but with the y at the end. LOL

I can pronounce almost everything since I'm Spanish D: Its like Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-kkkkkk-eeeeee but with the y at the end. LOL

Seeing how it's pronounced was one thing, when I said it.. I laughed because it sounded funny. I like you, you're funny

Hi Juku, welcome to Iwaku! This is a good place to RP and I'm glad you found us. :)

SPACE KITTENS HOOOOOO!

Welcome to the community mister Juku. >:3