Why hello there.

F

Flagg

Original poster
Sup. I'm Flagg. A few friends of mine have joined, and convinced me to join, and here I am. I used to roleplay a lot a few years ago, but people were moving to other sites, so I ended up stopping for a while. I would try to go back every now and then, but it didn't really work. I can play most types of characters, but I'm a tad more adept at fantasy/horror stories.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?

I'm partial to Dwarves, honestly, but I'll go with SPESS MAHREENS. False Emperor and stuff.

Not too good with intros, if you got any more questions, feel free to ask.

Welcome to Iwaku!
Seems a lot of people are joining 'cause of friends recently :D
'tis pretty cool!
Anywho, I'm celest! If you need help with anything don't be scared to ask.

Hello Flagg! I am glad you decided to come around as well. I am actually surprised I got as many of you as I did to come join. :D It is really awesome I think this is the first time since RTS that we have all gotten onto something together mostly.

Well let me know if you need any help finding your way around Flagg I am new still but I have gotten a fairly good grasp of how things operate around here. Don't forget to check out the chatbox too. Everyone is nice in there so don't worry about some newb hater attacking. In fact you might get loved more because you are new. Haha.

What is this loved that you speak of? We didn't have that back on RTS. Anywho, nice to be here.

Another Supercat Friend! WOW, There is like a whole clan of you folks now. AWESOME

Welcome, Flagg. I'm October nice to meet you.

We pretty much are. We go way back. At least 5 years.

Welcome to the Iwaku, Flagg!

Please enjoy yourself here and have fun! And one way to do this is to make friends! :D Which means head over to the cbox today! Where people talk about non-senseable things, yet love the newbies that come fresh and clean out of the ocean. :P

So yes, do not be afraid of us! ^.^
And be happy while your time here! Because we are unlike any other! >:3

I am Lovie, by the way.
If you have any questions, do not be shy! Ask away!
I shall leave an open ear for you.
Until then, I hope to see you active around the site!
And welcome again!

~Tips the hat

Dwarves are pretty boss. All short and drunk, beating things up with hammers that are twice their size. Little badasses.

Oh, and I totally have that picture you're using somewhere, Loveless. When I first joined, I used one of those two faces as my avatar.

HI :D I am a newbie to, I found Iwaku through google. I am happy I found it :D The other RP sites are starting to get boring :/

Hi there Fla-double G! 8D Man, Supa really does have a lotta friends. >:3 Niiice niiiiice. Welcome to the community!

hi, Flagg-friend-of-SuperCat! Welcome to Iwaku, where the RP is aplenty and the people are friendly.

WELCOME, FLAGG, WELCOME TO IWAKU!

I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you. Have a cookie!
Galletita+Sonrisa.jpg

I'm starting to lose track already of the SuperCat gang around here. Which means, you guys must be blending well.
Or, or perhaps I'm not that smart.

Anyways, see you around!

-waves excitedly- So many new people makes me feel so happy and at peace! Hello there Flaggy! Welcome to this wonderful place! I am Glory/Rina/Raimy uffffffff so many names to go by .Oh well. Enjoy!

Oooh, Super is dragging in more people.
Lovely, lovely. Almost fulfilled her contract to regain ownership of her soul. Almost...

Ahem! I mean, welcome to Iwaku. I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
Since you're new here, I have a couple of links to help you find your way around roleplay important places here on the site!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need any help, please feel free to ask for it!