Why hello there...

A

Andrea

And here is another of the 'Great Migration'. I think I shall be quite at home here... yes I really think so.

I prefer to have my rping posts introduce me instead of some list. So I will simply use this thread to say hello as just another new face on this forum and to say I am eager to have a fun time around these parts. *traces over my whip and purrs* Can always use new subjects and minions to be at my beck and call after all...

I for one are positively delighted to be once more on a rp forum with actual working post tools and a what appears to be active admin staff.

Time to whip this place into shape, eh? I was wondering what kept you, An ;p

Dont you know mate, she is ever the drama queen :p she had to pick the right dramatic moment.

That and wait for final approval from the admin staff while when I registered could do everything :p

Dont you know mate, she is ever the drama queen :p she had to pick the right dramatic moment.
That and wait for final approval from the admin staff while when I registered could do everything :p
*whips you* shaddup or I'll have to chain you back to the wall. Nice that these forums have alerts when someone posts in your thread.

*whips you* shaddup or I'll have to chain you back to the wall. Nice that these forums have alerts when someone posts in your thread.
It also sends a alert when someone quotes you, quite nice indeed.

And oy behave, don't make me take drastic measures.

I don't know what I will do but it will be drastic!

Sure, sure, hold on to whatever hope you might think you have. I know it has been crushed by me long ago.

Helloooooooooooooooo Welcome, to Iwaku!
You don't have to use the list. I didn't use the list. It's completely optional. Chill out with the whip.
Enjoy your time peoning things...

But as long as you are here, you'll forever be a part of the Iwakuian cultist empire. Mwahaha!​

Yaaaaaay!

Welcome to the site, Andrea