Why, hello there

E

Eloc

Original poster
Hello everyone!

I heard about this community from a friend and figured I'd give it a shot. It's been a while since I've role played. The last time was when I was a member of GaiaOnline, which was several years ago. Now I'm going to give this a shot and I'm really excited to get started.

I should start with a bit about myself. I'm a military brat and so have moved a lot over the years. I've lived in Washington, Missouri, California, Germany, and I currently live in Colorado Springs, Colorado. This will be my first semester at UCCS, my major is Computer Engineering. I'm currently, and sadly, unemployed. I hope to have a job soon, I miss money. I like to do outdoor stuff, travel, read, play video games, watch anime and tv in general, and listen to music.

Hey!

Welcome to Iwaku, we are pleased to have you here. Take a look around and be sure to ask for help if you need it.

^.^

Welcome, Eloc. I must say, your friend has excellent taste! And, by extension, so do you!

Feel free to let me, or anyone else know if you have any questions or would like to start a roleplay!

Elloh elloh sir. Glad to see your friend *v* got you to come join us! We are all a bit crazy in our own ways but it feels like home. Once you start rp-ing it'll be like you know each an every one of us personally. Any questions don't hesitate to ask and hope to see some of your work as well as maybe rp-ing with ya and this friend XD hehe.