Why hello there.

I

Ichimofo

Original poster
Hello everyone .i hate introduction because I never really know what to say. I've played dnd since I was 11 .so that makes 20 years for me. Pbp for some time now as well. As well as being a mod/player for a couple of discord servers .anything else you would like to know .Just ask .pleasure to meet everyone .

Welcome to Iwaku! Check out the Newbie Care Package for some starting gifts and a mentor if you'd like. You're also free to ask any questions if you get a bit stuck around the site. Or, you know, just general questions. It's all cool.

Take this cookie :cookie: and have fun.

Hey there, welcome to Iwaku! :confetti: It's a pleasure to have you join the community :D I agree with ya 100% - it's tough to know what to say in an introduction. A good friend of mine actually just dragged me into DnD not too long ago - still a clueless noob myself, but it's promising to see that someone would stick with it for so long, wow. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time on the site!

• Love
Reactions: Joan
Hoi hoi, hi hello and welcome to Iwaku :D I never made an introduction but thinking about it, I wouldn't know what else to say besides "Hi, my name is...(chicka chicka slim shady)". Ah I'm only recently coming to the realization that DnD is quite a thing here o.o so you're gonna be A-okay when it comes to that :D

Welcome to Iwaku, Ichi! We're glad to have ya!