Why Hello There

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wolfxfox22

Original poster
Alright, first thing's first: I'm currently in college so I honestly can't promise I'll be extremely active. Best case scenario is I post a few times in the evenings and a lot on weekends provided I don't get pulled away. That warning is already on my profile, so you're clued in there. I'm not saying that I'm only looking for one partner, but maybe 2 or 3? I'm not sure... maybe one is fine.

Regarding my profile, you can see that I occasionally partake in the sex-centric rps; enjoy playing multiple characters (usually 2 mains and a handful of NPCs to bounce back and forth with); am fine with rping as male, female and androgynous characters but prefer playing male the most; have no preference for who you play as; and a whole lot of other things. It would probably save you time by just going to my page and looking at Information versus me listing things. Also you can see an example of how I can rp / my rp style.

Things I Would Like to RP
  • Servamp (servant + vampire) + Eve (master of the servamp)
  • Vampire + Human
  • Werewolf + Human
  • Werewolf + Vampire (I think I mentioned this on my page)
  • Human + Human in an actiony plot (mob, criminals, spies, heck I'll even settle with high school bullies)
  • Fantasy Character (like an elf or faerie) + Human
  • Person from Modern Time + Person in the Past (so time travel)
  • Or characters from a fandom
    -I like Hannibal, Supernatural, GoT (kinda bad at it though), Homestuck, Yuri on Ice, and a few others
If any of this interests you, drop in and let's chat. If not, well, I guess you won't be dropping in and chatting with me. Which is fine, I understand we all have our preferences.

Hi I would love to rp with you a elf x human rp :)
Pm me and we can chat

I'm interested in your Vampire+human plot! Got lots of ideas for that one, but open to most nearly all the other plots if you're not feeling Vamp+Human at the moment, just pm me!!

As of 8:40 am Central United States time, I'm temporarily closing this. A good amount of applicants have either been contacted by me or contacted me with planning stages underway.

Status
Not open for further replies.