Why Hello There!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Fantasymoon, Sep 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi I'm FantasyMoon most call me Fantasy though, My friend recommended me to this site so I decided to try it out! feel free to talk with me, I swear I dont bite!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome to Iwaku, doll! If you have any questions feel free to ask, hopefully you'll find some nice role-plays and neat-o friends here.
  3. Welcome to the site, fantasy! 8D I hope you discover all YOUR fantasies? >:D -hurrhurhurrr-
  4. Welcome, Fantasy! I'm Moody. Nice to meet you. =D Are you finding everything alright?
  5. Hi Fantasymoon, enjoy your stay here.
    Oh, if you get a chance check out this cool newbie package.

Newbie Care Package!
  6. Welcome! Very few would bite here so no worries!
  7. Thank you guys! The only thing im trying to look for right now is friends and Rps x3 if any of you guys would like to hit me up! But if you guys can tell me about some of the basics of finding my way around that would be great!
  8. Welcome to Iwaku!
  9. Thank you! ;3 do you have any suggestions on navigating the site easier??
  10. Hello and welcome to the site, I suggest reading all the titles of everything in the forums for navigation needs. There should also be a newbie care package that you can read at the top of this forum. That should get you started. I hope you have a wonderful time here, and that you make all the friends ^.^
  11. Welcome to Iwaku, Fantasy! ♥♥
  12. Hey Fantasy, welcome to Iwaku. I hope you find it to your liking. If you need help with anything or want to chat, you can send a message my way. Nice avatar, by the way. Cat! ^^
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.