Why hello there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Klaus

Hello there!

My name is Klaus and I am from Europe. I am 23. I live with my Master who is also my boyfriend. We have been together for two years now.

I am currently studying Art and work in a museum helping with art classes. I do voluntary work at an animal's shelter most of the days. I have an old dog whom I love with all my heart and a new bady one - well not so baby anymore - who my Master got me. The dog was kind of imposed on him, actually.

I love to spend time with my friends, going out to eat and drink. I totally love my twin sister. She is crazy and never fails to get me in trouble or save me from it.

And I think this is all. If there is something more you want to know, ask.... I guess.

Have a great day!

Hi there, Klaus!

Welcome to Iwaku! Normally I would add more but I'm sleepy xD

Ask questions if you have any!

:D

Hi Klaus! Welcome to the site! Art and history are two really fascinating things, I find. I'm a huge fan of the theatre and history so museums and theatres and music of all sorts are up my alley if you need someone to talk to about it! There are so many roleplays on Iwaku I hope you find the one that's right for you, and find lots of fun and friends on Iwaku! Make sure if you're stuck with anything to ask anyone! We're all a friendly bunch, so we won't bite. :D Have a great time! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.