Why HELLO there lovelies~

S

Starving

Original poster
I'm gonna be lazy and follow the intro guide thingy. YEAAAAH! -strikes a pose-

What nicknames do you like to be called? I like to be called ANYTHING YOU CAN GET OUT OF ME. Sonya, Sebastion, TSP, STARVING, Starver, Starve, ANYTHIIING. I tend to be called Starving because of another name I have on a different site, I'm literally "starving" for role-plays... Not to mention I'm a food addict. I'm surprised I'm not severely obese.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? I happen to be female and I'm sixteen.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? Oh I have a lot of favorite genres really, so long as it gets me as far from the real world as possible- I will love it. And so long as it doesn't contain smut. Yes, I am one of the few role-players who do NOT like the "sex." It's just.... awkward.

What kind of characters do you usually play? I play characters of any age and size, but they often tend to be male and insane. Believe it or not, I have created over 100 characters. Unfortunate bit about that- many of them have fallen inactive.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? Space kittens. Because space.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! A little number by Florence + The Machine that was remixed by Calvin Harris. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4-6Y_91v5I&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLfRqUnRx6delUqQ1ldHeQig

SAAAY MY NAAAAAAAAME~ AND EVERY COLOR ILLUMINAAAATES~​

Hello and welcome to Iwaku, Star Being!

I'm Selenite, the one you've been expecting!
Yes!
Do you know why?
BECAUSE I'M IWAKU'S COOKIE-GIVER!

PLEASE, FEEL VERY WELCOMED!
whoopi_pie.jpg

Please stop starving!

I like both smut and no smut roleplays. It is a pleasure to meet you!
You are invited to check out our wonderful Cbox as well as our forums. Sometimes people don't notice the Cbox! It's an awesome place to meet people!
If you need anything just ask.

Have fun, and see you around!

:D

Ha! Over 100 characters! I have over -2-00! *....not sure if that is a good thing or not. .__.;*

Welcome to the community! 8D

TO THE COOKIE GIVER- I LOVE YOU -nomnomnom- :3 PLEASUUUURE to meet you as well!

TO DIANA- WHY HELLO THERE~ hehehehe- GLAD TO BE HERE!

I'm the official Iwaku pet, and I dub thee as currently awesome :)

Space Kittens. Interesing. >:]

*puts on a spacesuit and flies off into space, yelling down from space*

Welcome to Iwaku!

My name is Tetsuri and its great to have you here!

I introduce to you the academy. Here, we have great exercises and our mentoring program is really good!

We also have some Jump-In Role Plays! There are some cool and awesome role play there that you can check out!

Finally, I suggest the Cbox. Here, you can meet all sorts of great members. It's also a great way to make friends!

I hope that you find those links useful. If you need anything else, feel free to ask! Don't be shy.

Uh-oh... -crashes back to earth-

I feel so loved here ;u; Thank you ALL for the warm welcomes~

Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a beautiful site im sure you'll fit in perfectly.
Here have a pet mime.*Hands over a surprised mime*

-le gasp- How did you know? I LOVE MIMES.

Im that good ^^ haha. looking forward to rping with you

I don't do smut either. It's very easy to avoid here! Welcome to Iwaku, Starving!

Over 100 characters..That's...THAT'S...INSANITY.

Welcome to Iwaku!

As the Space Cat, Tetsuri, already gave you some helpful links!

So enjoy your stay! Hope to see you around, Starving!

Oh hey there!!!!

I guess the welcoming committee has beat me to the punch line. XD But I shall say it again.

WELCOME!!! :D

This site is pretty darn amazing if I do say so myself. :] So much to do and so many people to meet, there isn't enough time in the world to meet everyone. XD

:D

I'm LOVELY?!?! :D
SO ARE YOU!

I'm super happy you are here on Iwaku~ :D I love new members! :D They have the most wonderfulest taste on the palette. :3

Just kidding~

My name is Mitten, I am Iwaku's Friendly Kitten! ^^ I won't eat you, I promise, but I may have to lick you in Cbox if you ever come on down~ It's a great place to get to know everyone who come in regularly, like me! :D

Oh, and by the way, I am calling you Star. Or StarStar! :D Why? Because I love you ;w;

-Ahem-

So, if you have any questions, feel free to contact me or any other member! We are all happy to help! :D

GOD YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME FEEL SO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED~ I can feel the LOVE everywhere here~ You people are just so amazing and lovely, my bunch of little lovelies you ALL are ;a;

You are the loveliest one outta all of us! :D And you are lovedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd. Feel the love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD