Why hello there, it is a pleasure to meet you.

C

Clockworks

Original poster
I have never been good at these "introductions". Usually I even fail to post them but I figure, "Why not?" it gives me something to glance over later when I am at work. I am Clockworks and I guess I should start by saying that I am not new to roleplaying in the slightest. I have spent many years doing written and verbal roleplays. I do not claim that I am the best by any means- that would be my partner who I normally roleplay with. I have just come on a recommendation by a friend who I am going to "fail" to tell him of my sign up. (It'll be much more interesting if we interact and he doesn't know.) I guess a little about myself.

This part always gets me....

Right- well I love computers and I also love to draw. That is really all information that is necessary at least of my personal life. As for my roleplaying life I roleplay a variety of categories. You name it and I have most likely in some way or another done it. Except for quad because I do not see the appeal to roleplay an animal. (I am sorry I just don't.) Hopefully I will be able to find some groups that I can participate in and I hope to build a little hovel here. I am pretty lax about most things and do not bite (unless prompted) so feel free to leave me a message, we all know what it is like being the "new kid". I look forward to enjoying my stay in your community and the friends I will hopefully make.

I also just discovered this form and have filled it our accordingly.

What nicknames do you like to be called?

Gear, Clock, Clockworks, Any nickname given

How old are ya?

I am eighteen.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?

Everything and anything interesting.

What kind of characters do you usually play?

I try to constantly change things up- makes more more fluid and interesting stories.

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs?

Bread Priests. Richard Simmons bread priest to be exact.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!

Uh. "Hush, hush, hush- here comes the bogyman, don't let him get a hold of you he'll catch you if he can."

Hello Clocks! 8D Welcome to the community!

Why hello Diana, thank you for the welcome. Might I say I love your avi- my roommate and I just watched that movie which is one of my favorite movies of all time.

Why thank you! <3 It's one of my favorites too!

Ok, a big question for you. Favorite part in the movie?

Hello clock, welcome to iwaku :9

Welcome to Iwaku!
Your song reminds me of an ICP song.
Boogie Woogie Wu waits under your bed with a shank, splahh, up through
the bottom little Jimmy Jimmy, ooohhhh, got 'em
I guess it's because of the bogyman part? I don't know.
Anywho! I'm Celest. It's nice to meet you ^.^

Hey there, Clockworks. Welcome to the site! If I remember, I'll call you Gear, that's a cool nickname.

Nice and intro and I hope to see you in some RPs soon.

Hello Red, and thank you for the welcome. I think I was Looking at a horror game you were running last night. I found the premise could be smashing to work with.

Celest? What a beautiful name. Well as I said before it is a pleasure to meet you. You may call me Gear. As for the ICP song I didn't know they had a song that had anything to do with the bogyman so I will have to definitely check it out. I have been called "music illiterate" by friends so any additions to my library would come appreciated. If you haven't heard the song though you should definitely look it up- Henry Hall and his orchestra are the ones that preform it.

Ah, thank you Leche the warm welcome is much appreciated. Well now, I will just have to ingrain myself so far into your subconscious similarly to a parasite that you will have no choice but to remember me by "Gear". I hope to see you around the roleplay boards as well rather sooner than later.

I will also provide my welcome. I do hope you're enjoying this place as much as I am so far. Hejin extends the warm hand of friendship. :tongue:

Gears is what I shall call you. :D

Hello, Gears! Welcome to Iwkau! We have no Richard Simmons here, but we can make one. WE CAN MAKE ONE. >:[

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku.
I'm a little sleepy and thus ridiculously captivated by the hourglass shape that you post ended up in. That was awesome.
Erm, anyway, my name is Kitti! Nice to meet you.
Here, you're not the new kid for very long and you always have fellows who are new as well~

I hope that you've had a chance to look around our beautiful site and get to know some people. We have a lot to offer, so please do feel free to explore.
If you have questions or need help, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy playing!

I have just come on a recommendation by a friend who I am going to "fail" to tell him of my sign up. (It'll be much more interesting if we interact and he doesn't know.

>: l

*Proceeds to hurl fireballs from on high for this willfull deception*

Hejin, it is a pleasure to meetcha! Warm hands of friendship are always welcomed.

Iliana, yes I would very, very much like to have you all make me a Richard Simmons. It would be a great addition to the site I think and people will benefit greatly when he is equipped with the pasture touch- doing +5 radiant damage.

Tetsuri, never played Gears of War...heard it was alright. It Is a pleasure.

Thank you Kitti, I also didn't realize how my text did that.....how peculiar. Anyways, right well I have started to nestle in and have started feeling my way about and whatnot your lovely site here. Thank you for the warm welcome- it is highly appreciated.