why hello there everyone!!

D

Darth Pineapple

Original poster
there everyone! new here and wanted to make myself known!

What nicknames do you like to be called?
Darth, Pineapple, some people call me Dust, (other sites i'm known as Dasternia)
Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
I'm a girl, 16 going on 17
What's your favourite genres to roleplay?
my favorite genres are usually based on other book, games shows etc. like Mass effect, Dragon age, and percy jackson.
What kind of characters do you usually play?
i usually play characters that have some sort of relation to who i am as a person, nomally getting a single trait from me, that trait being random every time.
Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
I'll take the Marines any day OO-RAH! haha
Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
So just give it one more try to a lullaby, and turn this up on the radio. If you can hear me now, i'm reaching out, to let you know that you're not alone. And if you can't tell, i'm scared as hell, cause i can't get you on the telephone. - Nickelback, Lullaby

Hello and welcome to Iwaku, Dusty!
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.

Dusty likes a man in uniform...

Ahem, anyway~
Since you're new, I have links to help you navigate Iwaku:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need help, feel free to ask! We have lots of handy guides in the Iwaku Wiki, too!

When I think of Dusty.. I think of my childhood toy horse that I named Dusty... ahh.. fun times..
Anyway! :D Welcome to Iwaku! I will come up with another name for you momentarily
THEN I will forever call you that -nods-

Marines indeed! Ooorah!

My favorite Marine is Dempsey from Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies.

Teeheee. :3 Welcome, Dust Muffin!

Oh my god, an evil pineapple! O___O Welcome...?

Welcome to iwaku Dust :D
I hope you enjoy your time here and get in to a looot of funny role plays :)

Dust, dusty, dust muffin? i like this place already if ya'll think of nicknames right off the bat haha!

An yes, I do so love a man in uniform.

YES THE EVIL PINEAPPLE SHALL RULE THIS WORLD WITH A FORCE WIELDING FIST! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-*chokes on a random fly* well.....that killed my evil laugh haha

thanks guys for the welcomes, and for the navigation tips, I didn't expect so many welcomes so soon.

Darth Pineapple~ That's a cool name. Welcome to Iwaku!

Darth Pineapple! Oh, Man I love that name. I'm October, ex knight, mod and generally pleasant dude. If you need anything feel free to ask.

Welcome To Iwaku~ x3

It's Great to have you! Hope you enjoy your time here! Oh by the way, It's been about a year or two but I love the Percy Jackson Books!