Why, hello thar ;p

A

Akita

Original poster
Introduction:
Hello everyone! I am "Akita," but my [online] friends call me "Kita" or "Kit" or "Aki" or...whateveryoufeellikecallingme. Lol. Anyways! Soo I was referred to this site by the new member Cosmos, because she's awesome and I've known her for like...2.5 years from another Roleplay site I was on.

A little about me:

I am 20 years old and I have been roleplaying for 7 years [on/off]. I started out using AIM and Yahoo! User Rooms, playing InuYasha characters (classy, I know). I used My!Chat as well (not sure if anyone's familiar with this chat program). Anyways, I took a break for a bit, and then decided to get back into RP and found my way to RolePlayGateway. I did a lot of growing there for my writing capabilities and made some great friends, but I do not reside there anymore. I decided to branch off to something else, and then was referred to this site by my good friend Cosmos. ;p

I am currently going to school for Digital Design & Animation. I will be done with classes in Sept. 2012, but am attending my graduation ceremony in January 2013 (weird, I know). But yeah! That's pretty much all there is to know about me. :)

I look forward to writing with everyone and having a great RP experience here. =]

Welcome to Iwaku, Aky :3 I am Rina and if you have any kind of question do not be afraid to ask ^-^ Besides all that, Iwaku is a wonderful and friendly place :3

Thank you, Rina ;p I am already enjoying looking around. :)

Anytime, a staff member should be visiting this thread soon and give you some hints of where to go and such things.

So many people being referred. It is grand! :D
Welcome to our community, Kit.
I'm Celest. If you need help or have questions don't be afraid to message me ^.^

Thank youuu! I will definitely shoot you a message if I get lost or something. <3

Design and animation sounds like a lot of fun! o__o

Welcome to the community!

Hi Akita! You already have friends, so cool! :D Welcome to Iwaku.

Thank you, Diana & Elyd!!
And AHMAHGAWD SAKEN <3 <3 <3