3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magical, furry, romantic
"Everything we had is gone.

They have descirated the ancient laws,

Will we not do something? We cannot stand by any longer!

Hear my cry and join me..."

F4D3C7C4-4DC4-4BB9-964B-3F0D96B6D411.jpeg

The year is 1924, location: the heart of the Bengal forest, India.

A vast wasteland of trees and silent stones lay between our territory and "theirs". The creatures that walk upright. The ones with the black sticks that spray Death Claws, capable of killing even my father with just one hit. As they had already done. My mother had long since abandoned me once I was able to hunt on my own and my siblings have either moved on to their own territories or been killed, I am still not sure.

Tigers of my bloodline have ruled this valley for all of time. We have been peacefully keeping balance with nature and remain in power against our clansman neighbors. It is our right to rule. My sisters and I have inherited the throne of BanGaal and despite never having taken the oath, I was raised to be a strong king like my father.

Looking back, I remember growing up and wondering if the legends my mother told me about the pink creatures were true. Did they really have the power to stop my father, the strongest tiger in the forest? He had been king and upon his death, our world began to fill with chaos, everyone fighting for the throne over the forest, everyone killing each other over a title. Well, I soon found out the power of the pink creatures that scared me in the bedtime stories was no legend, they had a destructive power even the storyteller could not comprehend. Our warriors were blinded by their greed for the throne and in their blindness lost sight of their duties: to protect the sacred forest from the outsiders.

The upright creatures began to move into our territory, bringing biting fires and death with them. I was alone. My mother abondoned me and as a young cub I had nowhere to turn. The creatures cornered me in a cave and although I escaped, I lost my eye.

I was lost and alone. Too young to be king, too scared to care about a throne that no longer mattered. So I ran, as many others did.

The creatures have now taken over most of the forest with their stone dwellings, loud screeching, smells and destruction. Anyone with any kind of sense, and I'm not sure how many that is, have escaped the valley and now reside along its edges. We are forced to scavenge on thin deer and drink the polluted waters of streams filled with the pink creatures garbage.

Now, the Sacred Forest calls to me to save her, but do I dare return?

My mission: return peace to the forest I once called home. Take back the throne that is rightfully mine and kill anyone I have to who stands in my way. Three days ago, I climbed Mount Fidyrn, the mount of my ancestors, and bellowed the ancient battle cry across the expanses. Who will join me in my quest to restore our rightful place?

((This is a tiger role play with elements of the Warriors Series clan structure.most of the time they have been solitary and for the passed few years especially since th fall of the throne, however, these tigers behave much more like a pride of lions in times of need. They will need to band together, against the laws of nature, and defeat the humans who have settled in the Sacred Valley. They may even discover a little ancient magic along the way.))

Character sheet:

Name:
Photo/description:
Role: (court memeber, protector/warrior, scout, mother, huntress)
Skills:
Siblings(if applicable):
Mate(if applicable):
Personality:
Other:

I will post the In Character Thread when I have enough people to get started! Please post your character sheets here and I will approve them! Thanks!

My character sheet

((This is a barebones description. I don't want to give away his WHOLE character ;))

Name: Masavo (Sav for short)

Role: Heir to the throne of BanGaal

Skills: Silent hunter, known to be whicim on his feet. He does not however boast of being a strong warrior. While he is a large tiger he doesn't posses great skill in battle.

Likes: Sav enjoys spending time in water and loves to climb trees. His favorite thing to hunt is the Sambar deer (they are quite fatty).

Dislikes: Loud mouths

Siblings: Two sisters but he has not seen them since cubs

Mate: none yet, but not necessarily opposed

Personality: Masavo is a bright creature. He is constantly searching for answered to his curiosity and will always seek the best solution to a problem. He is a loyal companion, clinging tightly to those he values in his life. His dedication to the Sacred Ways of his ancestors cause him to burn with anger towards the creatures who have destroyed his home. His temper is first and short at times, patience is not a strong suit of his.

Photo/Description:

A4F86665-6468-49B6-8CF2-0B98D6F8B14A.jpeg