Why did you choose the avatar you are using?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's cute, feminine and non-threatening. ^^ I'm much more caustic and abrasive, but my mood is generally light whenever I'm on Iwaku. Somehow, I just love the pastel colors and the simple white background.

• Love
Reactions: Mu
There are a few reasons.
He is my story character with wings..because wings are bad ass and so is Seth.
I paid quite a bit to get this commissioned so I enjoy showing off the picture.
By showing off the picture I am showing off the amazing artwork of Liger.
Speaking of which, I may need to get another picture soon. Darn this addiction, it takes all my money.

Beacuse I drew it and it's Neko!Kaice :)

And I'm easily confused.​

I chose Elsa because I relate to her a lot and I definitely act like an ice queen ^_^

It's part of a drawing I did last year. I love it and feel very proud of it, so I'm using it everywhere as my avatar c:

Couldn't load the image I wanted...
... yeah, this one! So I just found another "eye" image.

I edited the image to suit me. My name on here is Vio which is short for Violaceous. Violaceous is another word for purple, which is my favorite color. Hence why the picture is purple. I also like pastel goth stuff and while this may not be gothy it is surely pastely. I wish my hair was this color. Also the picture is gender fluid which I like. <3

I generally change avi's out though, but mostly all of them will remain purple.

Incest is Bestest

Edit: I like the picture and I needed a new lannister avatar.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jorick
Because the jokes and puns he makes is so bad that they are just awesome. That and he is a gawd dayum monster.

Reactions: Saito Hajime
I picked mine because I'm just into creepy/scary/pretty female images. When I stumble upon a base image I like, I work it into a set and switch out the old one and wear it until I find another one I like.

It's konata and it matched my mood at the time :P these are my only criteria

Last edited:
Reason 1: Because I like 40k orks. In a setting where people are dying left and right for the dumbest of reasons (see Gwazi's commissar thing), Orks are the one race that actually enjoy dying left and right for the dumbest of reasons.

Reason 2: Because orks in suits are hilarious.

Reason 3: Meme.

Reason 4: Because the reversed orkish version of the meme as depicted is actually kinda true. Half their technology does come from humans (stolen).

I choose this one because its an image from space. I love anything and everything that has to do with the Hubble telescope and all the images that it has sent back to earth. Honestly the images are breath taking and they just make me wish I could be out there and not trapped her on earth.

Because it's cool af and therefore represents me accurately.

Kidding. Sort of. It was an image I found in my image folder and I generally go for simple colored, aesthetically pleasing images for my avatars across the interwebs.

I was looking for pictures for a character I was writing, and I stumbled across this one. The only thing was that it didn't suit the character at all, and I wasn't sure how else to incorporate it. I sat there thinking for a few minutes and it grew on me even more, so then I just made it my avatar. xD

I picked this as my Iwaku Halloween 'costume' a couple years ago. I liked it's cartoon-creepiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.