1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS!?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by LouKat, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Hallo! I'm Lou/LouKat & I wish to be your friend.

c:

I am currently a bartender in Florida and a really big homo gay. Can't stress it enough.

- - - - - -

I like to roleplay, the thing is, I like to join a roleplay at the beginning so I don't run around helplessly.
    So if you have a new roleplay and need someone to join, I'd be happy to join~

I write, I don't publish but I write. I only have two finished works |:
    I am very, abnormal when it comes to conversations. I say a lot of weird things.

I don't have a life. (Lol, I seriously don't.) The interwebs is my friend :D
    I draw, read, dance, I used to jet ski until I smacked my face against the handle.

I like techno, electronic, dubstep, house music, all that stuff.
    I do listen to anything actually besides rap, country, or anything religious.
    Or anything that'll make my ears bleed.

I like watching gamers like Cryaotic, PewDiePie, bluexephos, Tobuscus, lolitsthad, and CrazyShootin.
    I'm not much of a computer gamer though. I'm into more of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Fable III, Capcom vs. Marvle, etc etc.

I DO play female characters, just not as often.
    I like furry characters, especially cats.

I have 3 dogs. 2 Pitbulls both puppies, and a very old Rottweiler.
    My Rottweiler, her name is Eva, my older pitbull, her name is Tonka, and my younger, his name is Tank.

I also have a cat named Mareece, er, kitten.

Okay I'm done xD Sorry it's so long o_o

Bye <3​

2. *waves* Hi! Welcome to Iwaku!

*waves the rainbow flag* I'm gay myself, though not at all effeminate or flamboyant. xD. I hope you enjoy your time here. I'll leave it to the others to point you in the direction of stuff to get you started because I don't know where they are myself.

3. Why hello there, Lou...Kat..O_O

You've given us quite a lot about you. That's awesome!
    Anywho, I hope you have fun on Iwaku..And if you need anything please ask.

See you around.

4. ^^' Sorry I'm a little weird.

But thank you!

5. o________o xD

Thank you, Juku, I will!

6. Hello~ Welcome! There's lots of new roleplays getting started all the time. I'm sure you'll find something that suits you!

7. LouKat: Weird is great. I'm weird and I like being around weird people too. :3

8. I have found another bro :D
    *brofist*

9. Absolutely! Weird is great~
    Though if you have normal friends, it's more of a one sided ;__;

10. Yes you have ^^
    *brofist*

11. Best friends. >:[

Welcome to Iwaku, sir. ^^

12. Okie. c:

Thank you. :3