1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Modern, Supernatural,
Okay so I really love this new idea for OnexOne and I wanna see if anyone wants to do it with me! Just PM me and we can work out details and stuff! Anyway, here's the plot!

After several months of waiting for tour dates to be announced, Muse A has scored tickets to see their favorite musician in concert. Despite the concert being two states away, Muse A is determined not to miss it. Muse A and a friend drive for 2 days to make it to the venue on time. During the opening act,Muse A goes in search of Muse B's tour bus in the venue parking lot. Their friend keeps watch as Muse A sneaks onto the unattended bus. Muse A quickly looks around for a souvenir to take back home with them. A guitar pick, an article of clothing Muse B always wears, anything. Security comes around and Muse A's friend runs off, leaving Muse A stranded on the bus. The concert gets called off before the headliner can take the stage because the fans inside are getting too rowdy, so Muse B heads for the tour bus through a private exit. Muse B gets onto the bus and in a panic Muse A hides in one of the bunks. The bus drives off with Muse A on it…
What will happen when Muse B discovers Muse A hiding out on their tour bus?

I honestly prefer FxF but I am willing to do MxF

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.