1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I really enjoy romance in my roleplays; however, I do prefer to work up to it using suspense, tragedy, and mystery. The majority of my roleplays also dive into the libertine section, though I don't prefer this to be the main genre or focus.
-- Deleted this as I do realize I am being immature - thank you all for the advice. This post was a product of my silly thoughts and 21-year-old hormones ;) --

Last edited:
Before you go further with this entire situation, I think you need to breathe and ask yourself one question:

"Am I still a teenager?"

Everything I'm reading here just screams of immaturity. I know you're looking for advice, but you've handled (from what you've shared) yourself and the whole situation very poorly, and I can only get so much from a post titled "Why Are Men A-Holes." It's quite offensive, to be honest, considering everyone can be one. Case in point, you at this young man's sister's wedding. Huge a-hole move on your part.

Again, not to beat you up, but you need a mirror shined on the truth of things before you can hear and accept good, honest advice. And the advice I have to offer here is this: grow up and handle this like an adult. You're playing a weird, hot/cold game with someone who clearly isn't interested in a way that you want them to be. He may very well want something, but is unwilling to put up or make it happen in a way you want. So... Why force it? You're just wasting your time and effort.

Move on.

Sounds to me like he's avoiding you because he doesn't want to talk to you for whatever reason. Is he not interested in you anymore? Is there something he doesn't want to say? I don't know, but the bottom line is, if he's clearly avoiding you, then maybe you hunting him down and yelling at him at his sister's wedding isn't the best idea...?

Regardless, if he's causing you this much stress, then I say it's definitely not worth it. Why are you even trying so hard to get a hold of someone who doesn't want to talk to you? If he's not interested then he's not interested. Just let this boy go, and move on with your life.

I don't think it's good for you to stress yourself out so much over this one person. :/

• Thank You
Reactions: Summer Rain
Thanks all. You are right. I did not handle it as well as I could have - granted, as I mentioned, I had a lot to drink which was not smart on my part! I'm not entirely sure why I am so stuck on him, or why I care so much. It's silly, really. I do suffer from quite severe anxiety, so I don't think that is helping the situation at all. Obviously there is more to the story than what I have posted here - and most friends and family said I handed the situation well considering the circumstances, but I know I could have handled it better. Thanks guys. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.