Whoville Autumn Playtime

redheadnerd

Hafsa
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
☆ Safe Mode Announcement ☆
I'm sorry to whosoever lost access to their previous profile, which is locked in safe mode protection. Same. This roleplay is Dr. Suess themed.

In the peaceful neighborhood, Mayzie Valley, of Whoville, we have lots of fun. We love the seasons with everyone. Write about your dream routine around Mayzie Valley. Get along with your neighbors and me. Type about what you want to perform, and have a wonderful time. You can rhyme, too–it's fine.

Places to Go:
Mayzie Valley
Whoville School Campus
Whoville Hospital
Whoville Park
Whoville City Hall
Whoville Sweet Shop
Fish House
Galook's Party Favors
La Boutique Beauty Parlor
Mount Crumpit
Thneedville School Campus
Thneedville
• Lerkim
Visit these places to go from time to time.

Your Autumn Theme:
Fixing:
House Name:
Name:
Pixie Light:
Age Limit:
Your Parent's Age Limit:
Vaccinated:

Attachments

• whoville~2.jpg
    whoville~2.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Your Autumn Theme: Spooky Mexican Days
Fixing: Intro
House Name: Pink Diamond
Name: Hafsa
Pixie Light: Night Guard
Age Limit: 23
Your Parent's Age Limit: 55
Vaccinated: Yes

I made my amazing organic barn since day one. I worked very hard, and I had to climb to Mount Crumpit many times to be done. I started preparing my haunted house decor and bubbling fog foods. I dream of my very own... abundant autumn party.

Last edited:
Autumn Theme: Nature
Fixing: Location
House Name: Our Dollhouse
Name: Wendy
Pixie Light: Archaic Castle Fire
Age Limit: 15
Parent's Age Limit: 26
Vaccinated: Yes

I'm having a ton of fun. I get to bike around nature's finest neighborhood, which is super farm fresh. Mayzie Valley, you're a tiny and humble little pearl, yet you bring the most joy. ENJOY. I LOVE decorating my house with beautiful pumpkin things, and I happily make my base all good. I'm excited to work on what's yet to come.

(3d art by Cartoonfactory in Turbosquid)

Attachments

• cam01~2.jpg
    cam01~2.jpg
    316.7 KB · Views: 1
  • cam06.jpg
    cam06.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
@uniconewistrycreme "Salaam, my neighborhood friend, come to my house to eat delicious food and watch my spooky scary home decor," I excitingly shouted with glee, as Wendy loyally stopped her bike for the moment. I wanted to especially invite her, because she was so well prepared and friendly.

@redhairednerd "Haha, yea, sure, of course. I loved watching your work around the neighborhood guard!!! It looks amazing. I can't wait to see," I replied. I surely did watch it, as it was the ole home sweet home. Hafsa was so fun and cute when we danced to Monster Mash. We played with the floating ghost lanterns and cauldron bubbles. We got to make our bases even stronger. What a wonderful time... so, can it please last longer?

I absolutely adored Wendy. "You are a dream child," I complimented as I smiled, "When you grow up, you're going to be married to a man who will feel very lucky to have you."

Last edited:
The spookiest night has finally sprouted!
It's the Day of the Dead eve. This is what I really thneed. Wendy and I laughed—giggled. We even wiggled! We went out to the most wonderful of events, a natural pumpkin haystack ride, and the Onceler with the town's Paraphernalia wagon. This Wendy sure thinks very well. Okay, I will give my amazing bells.