Whose Post is it Anyway

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

P

Pirogeth

Alright this is the Whose Post is it Anyway line up to show you what is in store for each week on Saturday as well as a thread for people to sign up each week. So without further delay here are a few games I'll do this weekend.

Cbox:

Quotes, Party Quirks, Bachelor Game

Infommercial, Song Hits, Three Headed Singer

P

PattyPixie

IDK if I'll be able to make it, but sign me up for Cbox at least anyway. ^_^

King Weavel

The Burger King
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I am in the middle between passive and aggressive. But I prefer to plan things out with my fellow RPers so I don't mess them up. Although I do keep plot twists under wraps. I believe planning things out helps make for better posts so I do it often.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, sci-fi, post apocalyptic, parody.
Genre You DON'T Like
No SMUT EVER. Not big on modern RPs, not a fan of Mass RPs due to past experiences. I may make exceptions though if an RP is particularly interesting. I will NEVER get involved with anything like yaoi or furry FYI, those I do not make exceptions with. Also not too keen on perverse RPs.
Sounds good to me, just as long as it's like at night, that is usually the best time. If it is's like in the afternoon, I don't think I'll be able to make it.

Vay

The Empress
BENEFACTOR
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female
Mostly active but I don't mind taking a back seat.
Favorite Genres
Mostly Fantasy and Sci-fi, though I’ll do anything if the plot is good.
Genre You DON'T Like
See above.
I'm in, will wake up early and everything. Skype and cbox. though my mic sux

P

Pirogeth

Alright my schedule had a slight disruption as my internet was out for the past 30 hours or so. But now I'm back up and running and hopefully I will have a good line up for tomorrow. Pretty much when we get enough people on at the same time we can start events. So let's have fun.

Genders You Prefer Playing
Male
Moderate to aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Genre You DON'T Like
I'll try just about anything. I'm not overly into RPs where the prime focus is romance. I'm not too hyped on fan based anime rp either.
I'd like to participate. Skype if I can find a working mic, but for sure Cbox.

I'm usually on during the weekends and after 4 on the weekdays ((Thats 4 PST))