2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Modern, Supernatural,
4728527.png

[btn=#0040ff|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/whos-your-perfect-match-ic.147298/]IC Thread[/btn]
main.jpg

Finding love is one of the hardest things to do, so why don't you let us find it for you? Welcome to Who's Your "Perfect" Match, where my team and I will do anything and everything we can to help you find love. We're here to help you make decisions about your love life and relationships, find out why you're having trouble with love and change you for the betterment of your relationships! That is, if you’re willing to listen. Will you find your perfect match, or will you go home heartbroken?
~Maryann Sartori
black-divider1.png

The House
The House
main.jpg
Living Room
lt-1-1P1502-146292655614469975-rsc.jpg
Meeting Room
lt-1-1P1502-146277589784304060-rsc.jpg
Kitchen
w800-h600-w4016-h2700-2012808159_4_pi_160517_064602
Chill Room

With Full Bar and TV
lt-1-1P1502-146277643087427312-rsc.jpg
Dining Room
lt-1-1P1502-146277642100741945-rsc.jpg
Bedrooms
lt-1-1P1502-146277642470546004-rsc.jpg
Bedrooms

The tub is a lot bigger
lt-1-1P1502-146277585707830445-rsc.jpg
Backyard/Pool
lt-1-1P1502-146302015718833316-rsc.jpg

black-divider1.png
There is a specific amount of characters for this roleplay. 10, it's 10 ._. I hope you can handle it. There's also a limit to how many characters each roleplayer can have. That's 1. I might change this, but for now, it's one!

This roleplay is about our characters finding love and the flaws and restrictions that are keeping them from doing so; therefore, there CANNOT be any goody-goodies. Your characters have to have some legitimate flaws and stuff. While I'm on the topic of characters, please flesh out your character sheets and make them as detailed as you can. It really helps with pairings/friendships and getting an idea on how your character is and will be during the roleplay!

If I do decide to up the character limit, please please please put your characters in different posts! It just makes linking easier! Put the password Why am I single in your character sheet below.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE drama! And I definitely encourage it in this roleplay. Do some cheating, kiss another guy, use a guy for his money! The more the better (sometimes), but please no drama in the OOC.

I am GM and what I say goes. Respect that and we will have no problems. If not, I'll kick ya butt! From the RP that is :3

There will be 5 males and 5 females. I haven't decided on whether or not I'm gonna up that to 6 and 6. I'll tell you guys later if I do.

As far as posting in the IC. I'm gonna say at least two 7-10 sentence paragraphs. Or a lot of small paragraphs with various sentences lmao. The second password is Help me find love.
black-divider1.png

~Characters~
(If I rate your CS a heart, you're accepted. Only when it's finished though.)
Females
1 ♥ Aurora Morisette - Deathly☠Chaos - Face Claim: Juno Temple
2 ♥ Hazel Kinsley - Lulunopia - Face Claim: Alex Grounlund
3 ♥ Clarissa Morgenstern - Wingless_Angel - Face Claim: Katherine McNamara
4 ♥ Emelyne Harrison - Brea - Face Claim: Anna Kendrick
5Jessica Wilder - Unbound - Face Claim: Lyndsey Gunulfsen
6 ♥ Bailey Stelio - Misguided†Ghost - Face Claim: Astrid Smeplass

Males
1 ♥ Spencer Morisette - Misguided†Ghost - Face Claim: Matthew Gray Gubler
2 ♥ Ash Rhodes - Unbound - Face Claim: Oli Sykes
3 ♥ Joseph Boyle - Princess Poisoned Rose - Face Claim - Jensen Ackles
4 ♥ Lucas Waters - Stargazer - Face Claim: Robbie Amell
5 ♥ Jasper Stelio - Deathly☠Chaos - Face Claim: Adam Gallagher
6 Lincoln White - Misguided†Ghost - Face Claim: Jeydon Wale
black-divider1.png

~Character Sheet~
[Appearance Photo Here]
Face Claim:
Color Reference:

BASICS

Name
Nickname(s)
Age, Birthday and Astrological Sign
(21 -28)

APPEARANCE

Height
Weight
Piercings
Tattoos
Marks (birthmarks, scars, etc)
Health Ailments

PERSONAL

Personality
(Either a paragraph or list and describe traits)
Things you like about yourself (also think about what your partner would like)
Things you don’t like about yourself (think about what your partner wouldn’t like)
Hobbies/Talents
Secrets
Strengths
Weaknesses

HISTORY
(OPTIONAL)

DATING STUFF

What you look for in a partner
(Detailed paragraph or list. Do whatever you can to make sure we get you matched as perfectly as possible)
What is a deal breaker for you?
(Something that you absolutely CAN’T deal with)
What are three things about you people would find surprising?
How many serious relationships have you been in and why did they end?
Have you ever been engaged or married?
Do you have kids? If not, do you want kids? Why or why not?
What have you not found, but would like to have in a relationship

RELATIONSHIPS
Family
Friends
Match
Enemies
Other
Exes
||Name||Why you broke up||How long you dated||

FAVORITES

Celebrity Male
Celebrity Female
Food
Sport
Movie
Animal

EXTRAS

Why should we pick you for the show?
Passwords (There are two)

Extra

black-divider1.png

~UPDATES~

IC
I'm thinking we're gonna start the IC some time next week. Probably on like Tuesday or Wednesday. IDFK but it will be soon! I'm gonna start working on the master post and my starter posts now because I've been in a more roleplaying mood today. I might start them now, I might play Sims. I haven't decided yet.

CHARACTERS
I love everyone's characters and you're all accepted because I love you so so much lol. I'm pretty excited to be roleplaying with all of you and discussing character relationships and such. Which brings me to my next point...

CHARACTER RELATIONSHIPS
I plan on posting relationship suggestions for friends and stuff soon. Probably before the weekend is over. So look out for that!

IC POSTS
Just in case you guys would like to start writing your IC starters, the first post should be about your character probably packing their things and the limo picking them up from their house or whatever and taking them to the mansion they're all gonna be living in. Be as descriptive as I can (which I know you guys will do) and just have fun with it! The ending stop for the first post is the foyer of the mansion to wait on the host. While posting, feel free to interact with whomever you wish.

NOW FOR WHAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR.......

PAIRINGS!!!
It took a little bit for me to get pairings, but I did it! I took a look at what each character wanted in a relationship and paired them accordingly. Of course they aren't gonna be completely perfect, but pretty damn close! Everyone is linked too because why tf not?! xD
Aurora Morisette (Deathly☠Chaos) x Joseph Boyle (Princess Poisoned Rose)
Jessica Wilder (Unbound) x Jasper Stelio (Deathly☠Chaos)
Hazel Kinsley (Lulunopia) x Ash Rhodes (Unbound)
Clarissa Morgenstern (Wingless_Angel) x Lincoln White (Misguided†Ghost)
Bailey Stelio (Misguided†Ghost) x Lucas Waters (Stargazer)
Emelyne Harrison (Brea) x Spencer Morisette (Misguided†Ghost)

ROOMS
Okay so I totally forgot about rooms and how those were gonna be, so I'm just gonna tell you guys roommates right now lmao.

GIRLS
Room 1: Clarissa Morgenstern (Wingless_Angel) and Bailey Stelio (Misguided†Ghost)
Room 2: Aurora Morisette (Deathly☠Chaos) and Jessica Wilder (Unbound)
Room 3: Hazel Kinsley (Lulunopia) and Emelyne Harrison (Brea)

GUYS
Room 1:Jasper Stelio (Deathly☠Chaos) and Lucas Waters (Stargazer)
Room 2: Spencer Morisette (Misguided†Ghost) and Ash Rhodes (Unbound)
Room 3: Joseph Boyle (Princess Poisoned Rose) and Lincoln White (Misguided†Ghost)

IC
The IC will be up within the next hour to hour and a half. I'm working on posts now, so be ready for that c: I love you guys and will link the IC when it's done!

Last edited:
I'll have a post up later today and I will also reply to the pm.

Going to work on my post right now, sorry it took me so long to get to it.

Reactions: Ghostie
There we go, posted. I know it's a little shorter than I normally write, but with her being the only person there so far I figured I'd get just get her there for now. Then when people start arriving I'll have her interact.

I am going to get mine up in a bit i just need to rest right now my eyes hurt

There we go, posted. I know it's a little shorter than I normally write, but with her being the only person there so far I figured I'd get just get her there for now. Then when people start arriving I'll have her interact.
May I ask how you formatted the image and information on the left of your IC post?

May I ask how you formatted the image and information on the left of your IC post?
I used a div box and set it to float to the left. I could show you the coding, if you'd like?

Yes, please ^^ I would appreciate that very much
Okay, here's what it looks like:
Code:
[div=float:left;border:1px plum solid;width:250px;] Image Here
[info=purple] All info here (such as location, and link to CS)
[/info][/div]

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Okay, here's what it looks like:
Code:
[div=float:left;border:1px plum solid;width:250px;] Image Here
[info=purple] All info here (such as location, and link to CS)
[/info][/div]
You can change the 'plum' and 'purple' to be any color you'd like for the box that surrounds it. You can also change the '250px' to and #px to change the size of the div box. 1px can be changed to make the div box border thicker or thinner, and the 'solid' can be changed to 'dotted' or 'dashed' to change the look of the border. Also, if you just want the image you can delete the info section.

Iwaku also has a handy dandy page of bb codes too, in case you didn't know.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@Misguided†Ghost I'll have my starter for Jessica up hopefully some time later today or early tomorrow, and you of course know the progress of my other starter xD

Reactions: Ghostie
Today I swear

Aiming for tonight

Reactions: Brea
I'm glad to see this is still going, I was worried it might have died.

@Wingless_Angel @Unbound waiting on you guys love and me for my last two collabs. but we won't talk about that... xD

I'll hopefully have something up soon, just working on some stuff for other RPs and what not xD

Status
Not open for further replies.