2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Modern, Supernatural,
4728527.png

[btn=#0040ff|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/whos-your-perfect-match-ic.147298/]IC Thread[/btn]
main.jpg

Finding love is one of the hardest things to do, so why don't you let us find it for you? Welcome to Who's Your "Perfect" Match, where my team and I will do anything and everything we can to help you find love. We're here to help you make decisions about your love life and relationships, find out why you're having trouble with love and change you for the betterment of your relationships! That is, if you're willing to listen. Will you find your perfect match, or will you go home heartbroken?
~Maryann Sartori
black-divider1.png

The House
The House
main.jpg
Living Room
lt-1-1P1502-146292655614469975-rsc.jpg
Meeting Room
lt-1-1P1502-146277589784304060-rsc.jpg
Kitchen
w800-h600-w4016-h2700-2012808159_4_pi_160517_064602
Chill Room

With Full Bar and TV
lt-1-1P1502-146277643087427312-rsc.jpg
Dining Room
lt-1-1P1502-146277642100741945-rsc.jpg
Bedrooms
lt-1-1P1502-146277642470546004-rsc.jpg
Bedrooms

The tub is a lot bigger
lt-1-1P1502-146277585707830445-rsc.jpg
Backyard/Pool
lt-1-1P1502-146302015718833316-rsc.jpg

black-divider1.png
There is a specific amount of characters for this roleplay. 10, it's 10 ._. I hope you can handle it. There's also a limit to how many characters each roleplayer can have. That's 1. I might change this, but for now, it's one!

This roleplay is about our characters finding love and the flaws and restrictions that are keeping them from doing so; therefore, there CANNOT be any goody-goodies. Your characters have to have some legitimate flaws and stuff. While I'm on the topic of characters, please flesh out your character sheets and make them as detailed as you can. It really helps with pairings/friendships and getting an idea on how your character is and will be during the roleplay!

If I do decide to up the character limit, please please please put your characters in different posts! It just makes linking easier! Put the password Why am I single in your character sheet below.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE drama! And I definitely encourage it in this roleplay. Do some cheating, kiss another guy, use a guy for his money! The more the better (sometimes), but please no drama in the OOC.

I am GM and what I say goes. Respect that and we will have no problems. If not, I'll kick ya butt! From the RP that is :3

There will be 5 males and 5 females. I haven't decided on whether or not I'm gonna up that to 6 and 6. I'll tell you guys later if I do.

As far as posting in the IC. I'm gonna say at least two 7-10 sentence paragraphs. Or a lot of small paragraphs with various sentences lmao. The second password is Help me find love.
black-divider1.png

~Characters~
(If I rate your CS a heart, you're accepted. Only when it's finished though.)
Females
1 ♥ Aurora Morisette - Deathly☠Chaos - Face Claim: Juno Temple
2 ♥ Hazel Kinsley - Lulunopia - Face Claim: Alex Grounlund
3 ♥ Clarissa Morgenstern - Wingless_Angel - Face Claim: Katherine McNamara
4 ♥ Emelyne Harrison - Brea - Face Claim: Anna Kendrick
5Jessica Wilder - Unbound - Face Claim: Lyndsey Gunulfsen
6 ♥ Bailey Stelio - Misguided†Ghost - Face Claim: Astrid Smeplass

Males
1 ♥ Spencer Morisette - Misguided†Ghost - Face Claim: Matthew Gray Gubler
2 ♥ Ash Rhodes - Unbound - Face Claim: Oli Sykes
3 ♥ Joseph Boyle - Princess Poisoned Rose - Face Claim - Jensen Ackles
4 ♥ Lucas Waters - Stargazer - Face Claim: Robbie Amell
5 ♥ Jasper Stelio - Deathly☠Chaos - Face Claim: Adam Gallagher
6 Lincoln White - Misguided†Ghost - Face Claim: Jeydon Wale
black-divider1.png

~Character Sheet~
[Appearance Photo Here]
Face Claim:
Color Reference:

BASICS

Name
Nickname(s)
Age, Birthday and Astrological Sign
(21 -28)

APPEARANCE

Height
Weight
Piercings
Tattoos
Marks (birthmarks, scars, etc)
Health Ailments

PERSONAL

Personality
(Either a paragraph or list and describe traits)
Things you like about yourself (also think about what your partner would like)
Things you don't like about yourself (think about what your partner wouldn't like)
Hobbies/Talents
Secrets
Strengths
Weaknesses

HISTORY
(OPTIONAL)

DATING STUFF

What you look for in a partner
(Detailed paragraph or list. Do whatever you can to make sure we get you matched as perfectly as possible)
What is a deal breaker for you?
(Something that you absolutely CAN'T deal with)
What are three things about you people would find surprising?
How many serious relationships have you been in and why did they end?
Have you ever been engaged or married?
Do you have kids? If not, do you want kids? Why or why not?
What have you not found, but would like to have in a relationship

RELATIONSHIPS
Family
Friends
Match
Enemies
Other
Exes
||Name||Why you broke up||How long you dated||

FAVORITES

Celebrity Male
Celebrity Female
Food
Sport
Movie
Animal

EXTRAS

Why should we pick you for the show?
Passwords (There are two)

Extra

black-divider1.png

~UPDATES~

IC
I'm thinking we're gonna start the IC some time next week. Probably on like Tuesday or Wednesday. IDFK but it will be soon! I'm gonna start working on the master post and my starter posts now because I've been in a more roleplaying mood today. I might start them now, I might play Sims. I haven't decided yet.

CHARACTERS
I love everyone's characters and you're all accepted because I love you so so much lol. I'm pretty excited to be roleplaying with all of you and discussing character relationships and such. Which brings me to my next point...

CHARACTER RELATIONSHIPS
I plan on posting relationship suggestions for friends and stuff soon. Probably before the weekend is over. So look out for that!

IC POSTS
Just in case you guys would like to start writing your IC starters, the first post should be about your character probably packing their things and the limo picking them up from their house or whatever and taking them to the mansion they're all gonna be living in. Be as descriptive as I can (which I know you guys will do) and just have fun with it! The ending stop for the first post is the foyer of the mansion to wait on the host. While posting, feel free to interact with whomever you wish.

NOW FOR WHAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR.......

PAIRINGS!!!
It took a little bit for me to get pairings, but I did it! I took a look at what each character wanted in a relationship and paired them accordingly. Of course they aren't gonna be completely perfect, but pretty damn close! Everyone is linked too because why tf not?! xD
Aurora Morisette (Deathly☠Chaos) x Joseph Boyle (Princess Poisoned Rose)
Jessica Wilder (Unbound) x Jasper Stelio (Deathly☠Chaos)
Hazel Kinsley (Lulunopia) x Ash Rhodes (Unbound)
Clarissa Morgenstern (Wingless_Angel) x Lincoln White (Misguided†Ghost)
Bailey Stelio (Misguided†Ghost) x Lucas Waters (Stargazer)
Emelyne Harrison (Brea) x Spencer Morisette (Misguided†Ghost)

ROOMS
Okay so I totally forgot about rooms and how those were gonna be, so I'm just gonna tell you guys roommates right now lmao.

GIRLS
Room 1: Clarissa Morgenstern (Wingless_Angel) and Bailey Stelio (Misguided†Ghost)
Room 2: Aurora Morisette (Deathly☠Chaos) and Jessica Wilder (Unbound)
Room 3: Hazel Kinsley (Lulunopia) and Emelyne Harrison (Brea)

GUYS
Room 1:Jasper Stelio (Deathly☠Chaos) and Lucas Waters (Stargazer)
Room 2: Spencer Morisette (Misguided†Ghost) and Ash Rhodes (Unbound)
Room 3: Joseph Boyle (Princess Poisoned Rose) and Lincoln White (Misguided†Ghost)

IC
The IC will be up within the next hour to hour and a half. I'm working on posts now, so be ready for that c: I love you guys and will link the IC when it's done!

Last edited:
Soon I will put mine up!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: QUEENIE
  • Love
Reactions: Ghostie
I'd like to face claim Anna Kendrick, and I should have my character up tonight.

[bg=#a8a8a8]
#542afa
"For someone with such an intense need to be liked you'd think I would have figured out how to be less of an asshole."
[/bg]

• tumblr_mii6iq8OkX1s0b87oo3_250.gif
    tumblr_inline_mr2gofjNLF1qz4rgp.gif
    tumblr_mg2xh0wQud1qa219lo2_250.gif
    tumblr_inline_mr2ew9USLk1qz4rgp.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Name:
    "I don't know why people have such a hard time pronouncing my name."
    . Emelyne Josephine Harrison .

Nickname(s):
    "Lots of people shorten my name. It's easier for them."
    . Emma, Emmy, Em .

Age, Birthday & Astrological Sign:
    "Who pays attention to zodiac stuff/ anymore?"
    . 22, August 9th & Leo .

"Let's see... Boobs? Check. Vag? Check. That means I'm a boy, right?"
    . Female .

Job:
    "I'm still in school."
    . Hair Stylist / Photographer - In Beauty School .

[/bg]

• tumblr_n05gvdeaZI1qa1x28o6_250.gif
    tumblr_n3fqohqmRb1qdiaboo5_250.gif
    tumblr_mg5wdrjKF11s0b87oo5_250.gif
    tumblr_mg2xh0wQud1qa219lo6_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Face Claim: Anna Kendrick

Height:
    "I don't care, I've never checked."
    . 5'2'' .

Weight:
    "Again, I haven't checked in forever."
    . 134 lbs .

Piercings:
    "Just my ears, really."
    . Both Ears [spoili]
    edde879e2e4fb1378bf30b6970d299c9.jpg
    [/spoili] .

Tattoos:
    "I think ink is beautiful."
    [spoili]
    f91ab1b927ade3e37463aa9affd871a0.jpg
    [/spoili]
    [spoili]
    33e7e916dade2261500693927543b9dc.jpg
    [/spoili]
    [spoili]
    773beffa545d01f6b904316523fbe8e8.jpg
    [/spoili]

Marks:
    "I don't even have scars. I don't do anything dangerous enough to get them."
    . N/A .

Health Ailments:
    "I don't have time for sickness."
    . Allergic to Peanuts .

[/bg]

• tumblr_mvjhvofHnp1rti7f8o7_250.gif
    tumblr_mvjhvofHnp1rti7f8o3_250.gif
    tumblr_mvjhvofHnp1rti7f8o8_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Personality:
    "I guess I'm a bitch, but that's better than being a pushover."
    . Emelyne can't seem to decide what kind of person she wants to be. She's very honest and direct, sometimes so much that she comes across as rude and tactless. She's careful, especially about the people she becomes close with, which also makes her judgmental. Emma is more of an observer than she is anything else, and more often than not this makes her appear quiet and timid to strangers. This particular assumption is shut down the moment she opens her mouth, however, because she has almost no filter and possesses an abundance of sass. She says what she means, but because she lacks tact the things she says do not always come out right. Quick to regret and also anger, Emma is much more emotional than she cares to admit. As a defense mechanism, Emelyne hides her emotions as best she can, and has trouble letting people in to get to know her. She's good with keeping secrets herself, but finds it difficult to trust other people. Because of this, Emelyne is extremely independent, preferring to do all the work herself rather than depend on someone else. She does not play the damsel in distress, but rather the reluctant hero. It's not often that she holds her tongue when she sees something she doesn't like. While Emma is very clearly a pessimist, she does find herself looking for the beauty in everything- even death. She's a strong believer that everything happens for a reason, but does not leave it up to fate to decide entirely where her life is going. Lastly, while Emelyne is not the leader type, she also isn't much of a follower. She does what she feels like, and if she takes orders it's only because she doesn't want to deal with the consequences that may arise from not listening .

Things you like about yourself:
    "I don't need anybody to take care of me."
    . Emelyne takes great pride in being independent and taking care of herself. She likes that she is artistic, and she likes that she notices things some people may not. She thinks she has a great sense in fashion, and though she prefers to wear make up she still thinks she looks pretty without it. Emma also likes her sense of humor .

Things you don't like about yourself:
    "Sometimes I ruin things for myself."
    . It isn't rare for Emelyne to push people away and point out her own flaws when they start to show they care about her, which is something she hates about herself. She feels like she destroys her own happiness before she even has it. She is also a perfectionist, which can cause her to spend hours on one small detail. Also, she sometimes wishes she had chosen a profession that would make her more money .

. High Places, Climbing Trees, Rules, Fighting/Arguing, Stars, The Rain, Music, and Sweet Food .

Dislikes:
    "Wet, soggy food? Gross."
    . Spicy Food, Cold Weather, Screaming, Trumpets, Large Dogs, Literature Studies, Chocolate, Tulips, Crowds, and Doing Dishes .

Hobbies/Talents:
    "I feel like this is two different questions."
    . Hobbies - Hair Styling, Photography, People Watching, Running, Singing, and Exploring .
    . Talents - Emelyne can also hold her breath for two minutes and twenty three seconds. She can walk on her hands, and has a good singing voice- though, she usually only sings when she's working. Emelyne is a natural at dancing. Also, she learned sign language when she was young, and cans till communicate using it .

Secrets:
    "I'm pretty much an open book."
    . Dreamt about being a princess when she was a little girl, but no denies it because she knows it was silly .
    . Had a lesbian 'stage' from ages 18 and 20 .
    . When she was thirteen she was very self conscious about her bust size and stuffed her bra. However, she stopped by the time she was fifteen .
    . When she gave her first blowjob at 16 she was at a party and very drunk, and ended up puking on the guy. Luckily, he was also drunk and didn't remember it was her .

Strengths:
    "I like to think I have a few."
    . Emma is strong-willed and dutiful, always working hard and staying focused on her goal until she achieves it. She doesn't rely on anyone but herself, making her very independent. She's quick on her feet and has high stamina. Emma is physically flexible (though not mentally so) and has very thick skin. Also, she's a fast learner .

Weaknesses:
    "Just cats. I must pet them all."
    . Other than being judgmental and stubborn, Emma has a nasty habit of acting or speaking insensitively. She likes to do things by the book, having very strong feelings about rules being followed. She doesn't like sudden changes, because she needs time to adjust, and when caught off guard she will likely trip over her words. It's also very hard to earn her trust .

[/bg]

• tumblr_mvjhvofHnp1rti7f8o1_250.gif
    tumblr_n0ra36k6wP1qdiaboo1_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_mvjhvofHnp1rti7f8o6_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

"Not much to see here."
    Emma was born to a clothing designer mother and a car salesman father. Growing up she was taught how to be manipulative and convincing by both of them. She also seemed to be he perfect mix of the two. She had many of the same personality traits as her father, and shared passions with her mother. It was known at a young age that Emelyne would likely go to beauty school, whether it be for clothing design or hair and make up.

The family was very happy overall, except for a period of time during Emma's early teens when her mother had a miscarriage. The tragedy sent Emelyne's mother in a two year long depression, and for a while Emma feared she might loose her. This is whens he became extremely independent, because she didn't want to be completely crushed if she did loose her mom. Luckily, her mother pulled through, though she does still struggle from time to time.

For her sixteenth birthday her parents bough her a very expensive camera, and she began to take it everywhere with her. This is what led to her love for photography, and for some time she was part of a local photography club. That was until she started beauty school, and she had to drop the club because of conflicting schedules.

Since starting beauty school Emelyne has been working at a hair salon in her city, which gives her extra practice outside of school. She also does occasional photo shoots, when the opportunity presents itself.
    [/bg]

• tumblr_mulg0qfVKJ1rt4fago8_250.gif
    tumblr_mulg0qfVKJ1rt4fago6_250.gif
    tumblr_mulg0qfVKJ1rt4fago4_r1_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

What do you look for in a partner?
    "A penis is always nice."
    . True, Emelyne does prefer her partners to posses male genitalia, but that is not the only criteria she looks for. She needs to be with someone equally as adventurous as she is, someone who is willingly to travel with her. She also looks for someone with a job, because she does not want to allow someone to bum off of her. She .

"Picking your nose in public?"
    . Emelyne is a free spirit, she can't be caged in. Therefore, if someone is clingy, possessive, or controlling she drops them immediately .

"Like I said, I'm an open book. Nothing about me surprises people."
    . People are always surprised when Emelyne reveals that she can speak sigh language, though she never understood why. Often, people are also surprised when they see how sensitive and emotional she actually is, likely due to the tough girl front she puts up. Lastly, she has a way with children that other people find surprising because she is so cold .

"I don't really go from one person to the next."
    . A far as serious relationships go, Emelyne has only ever been in two. The first ended because the male started to tell her who she could and couldn't hang out with, and she didn't appreciate him trying to control her. That relationship lasted roughly seven months. Her second relationship lasted nearly a year, and that time she was dumped because he found out she posed naked for an art lass while they were dating and wasn't comfortable with it .

"Pffffttt."
    . No .

"I mean, I'm not sure about kids."
    . Don't let Emma fool you. While she will pretend having children isn't important to her, it is. She's always dreamed of having a family. But, as of now, she hasn't had any .

What have you not found, but would like to have in a relationship?
    "Someone who lets me be me."
    . For whatever reason, Emma always seems to allow herself to get into relationships with people who try to hold her back. They try to tell what she can and can't do, they tell her that dreaming big is foolish. Emelyne really want's someone who is confident enough with themselves to allow her to do her own thing, and know that they hold her heart at the same time .

[/bg]

• tumblr_myn59hDJzi1rti7f8o5_250.gif
    tumblr_myn59hDJzi1rti7f8o3_250.gif
    tumblr_myn59hDJzi1rti7f8o8_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Match:
    . TBA .

Friends:
    . TBA .

Enemies:
    . TBA .

Other:
    . TBA .

Family:
    . Father - Fredrick - Car Salesman [spoili]
    tumblr_npo23iruP11qg22hlo1_500.gif
    [/spoili] .
    . Mother - Tina - Clothing Designer [spoili]
    large.gif
    [/spoili].

Exes:
    . Ian Quin - He tried to tell her who she could and couldn't hang out with - 7 months .
    . Stanley Peters - He found out Emma posed naked for a art class while they were dating, and wasn't comfortable with it - 11 months .

[/bg]

• tumblr_n34emrzX9T1toqneoo6_250.gif
    tumblr_n34emrzX9T1toqneoo2_250.gif
    tumblr_n34emrzX9T1toqneoo1_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Celebrity Male:
    "West Philadelphia, born and raised. On the playground is where I spent most of my days..."
    . Will Smith .

Celebrity Female:
    "Who doesn't love Katniss? Lame people."
    . Jennifer Lawrence .

Food:
    "Do you like waffles? Yeah we like waffles!"
    . Strawberry Waffles .

Sport:
    "Uhhh..."
    . Hockey.

Movie:
    "Yeah, it's a cheesy romantic movie. Sue me."
    . 50 First Dates .

Animal:
    "Red Pandas are adorable, aren't they?"
    . Red Panda .

[/bg]

• tumblr_mg6levFkdO1r1z45bo10_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_lzwyf89XnU1r6sw9go9_250.gif
    tumblr_mg2xh0wQud1qa219lo9_250.gif
    tumblr_mg2xh0wQud1qa219lo8_r2_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

"Because I desperately need your help."
    . Emelyne is tired of ruining things for herself. She wants to fall in love with the right person, and get a real start on her life. And, she doesn't believe she can do it on her own .

Passwords:
    "Open Sesame?"
    . WHY I AM SINGLE .
    . HELP ME FIND LOVE .

Extra:
    "Aren't you tired of hearing me talk yet?"
    . Prefers cats to dogs .
    . Above all, Emelyne fears betrayal, which is why she struggles so harshly with letting other people get to know her. She's also afraid of public humiliation and, for reasons she cannot explain, crows .

[/bg]

[bg=#a8a8a8]"You can't change your situation. The only thing you can change is how you deal with it."
[/bg]

• Love
Erm...kind of forgot about this. I'll try and get my babe up tonight

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea and Ghostie
So change of plans *bows* I'm sorry guys, but I'll actually work on getting my guy up tomorrow. I have to be up early tomorrow and so I need to go to bed early and well yeah. I'll have him up tomorrow though for sure!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea
I will definitely get the characters for this one and the other one finished tomorrow

[fieldbox=Lucas Maxon Waters, #009966, solid]

"Sometimes we don't have a choice whether or not we want to grow up. The choice is already made for us and we're forced."

[bg=#9E9E9E]

• tumblr_msqtbx8ssg1shbkldo3_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_msqtbx8ssg1shbkldo1_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_msqtbx8ssg1shbkldo2_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_msqtbx8ssg1shbkldo5_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_msqtbx8ssg1shbkldo7_r2_250.gif

[fieldbox=◮Appearance◭, #00CC99]

[dscroll]⇲Height⇱
    "Being tall kind of runs in the family."
    6'6"

⇲Weight⇱
    "It's muscle."
    230lbs

⇲Piercings⇱
    "I have my belly button pierced.
    (he's lying)​
    N/A

⇲Tattoos⇱
    "I have a few."
    It reads; I will either find a way, or make one.
    Aut%20viam%20inveniam%20aut%20faciam.jpg
    635542531153218896-731296683_e92cdb77a6a56789d052698f6467e26d.jpg
    compass-tattoo-for-men.jpg
    34c966ce22c5ff3bdd1ec7a481ead958.jpg
    ⇲Marks⇱
    "I uhm...well no."
    -Little scars from getting into fights when he was younger
    -Small scar on his upper lip from when he tried to eat a stapler
    -Bullte scar from when he got shot

⇲Health Ailments⇱
    "I'd be dead already if had health problems."
    N/A[/dscroll]

[/fieldbox]

• tumblr_nl62aoDEDn1qf5kyro3_250.gif
    tumblr_nly37ufEBD1qf5kyro7_250.gif
    tumblr_nl62aoDEDn1qf5kyro4_250.gif

[fieldbox=◮Basic◭, #00CC99]
    [dscroll]⇲Name⇱
    "Lucas Maxon Waters at your service."
    Lucas Maxon Waters

⇲Nickname(s)⇱
    "Most just call me Lucas."
    Luca || Luce (only extremely close friends get to call him either.)

⇲Age⇱
    "I'm secretly eighty years old."

⇲Birthday⇱
    "Born on a very special holiday."
    December 25

⇲Astrological Sign⇱
    "What? I don't really pay attention to that stuff."
    Capricorn

⇲Gender⇱
    "Yeah pretty sure I don't look anything like a female.'
    Male

⇲Job⇱
    "You might have heard of me."
    Professional singer/song-writer || Photographer on the side
    (if his job isn't okay, let me know and I can change it. Thinking he would be a little famous but like I said if you're not okay with that, let me know)​

[/dscroll][/fieldbox]

• tumblr_mxwtnniKhJ1qbbne5o6_250.gif
    tumblr_mxwtnniKhJ1qbbne5o1_250.gif
    tumblr_mvatzjctPF1rwxf5ao2_r3_250.gif

[fieldbox=◮Mentality◭, #00CC99]
    [dscroll]⇲Personality⇱
    "I think I'm a good human being."

Observant || Cautious || Caring || Guarded || Realist || Old Soul || Sassy || Dorky || Dry sense of humor || Loving

Lucas is a very observant person, he rather sit back and watch people than go and mingle at times. he's become very good at reading people and judging what they are after. He is very cautious and guarded of who he lets in which makes it hard for others to get along ith him since they tend to think that he's just being stuck up and pretentious. However he is extremely caring (though it's hard to tell sometimes) and those that get close to him figure out that he shows a lot of his affection through his actions. His actions may be small, but he believes that actions truly speak louder than words. He's not one to praise someone or compliment them out in the open, instead he gets people little things, maybe their favorite chocolate, their favorite drink or something small that he needed. Though it doesn't seem that way, he's very considerate. Luce is a realist and he believes that things happen for a reason but those that are too optimistic tend to get on his nerves. Most would call Lucas an old soul, claiming that despite being 24 he seems as if he's an 80 year old stuck in youngsters body. However once he lets someone in, they come to learn that he is extremely sassy (that's what happens when you have four sisters) and dorky. Seriously though his sass is through the roof. He's an extreme dork, he gets easily flustered with someone he likes and finds it easier to write how he feels in a song than saying it out loud in a sentence and well he just goofs off and feels it's easier to be himself. He has a very dry sense of humor (he thinks he's funny) and mostly cracks himself up. When Luce loves, boy does he love. He loves deeply and fully with all of his heart and soul, but this will only happen when he knows he can trust the person with every fiber of his being.

⇲Things you like about yourself ⇱
    "Oh...that's kind of tough."

Luce is extremely observant and he is an excellent writer. He takes pride in the fact that he is independent and he likes to think that he has an old soul. He is quirky and doesn't blend in with the crowd, he finds no reason to conform to society when everyone else already is. It leads to misunderstandings and he hates that he can't verbalize his feelings on the spot but he enjoys the fact that he can easily write about them.

⇲Things you don't like about yourself ⇱
    "Does me, myself, and I count?"

Because of everything that has happened Luce actually has some self-hatred towards himself and he believes that anything that has gone wrong, he is somehow at fault (though he won't voice it). He is extremely guarded and cautious with those that he lets into his heart and chooses to get close to. He always keeps people at a distance. He is also terrible at verbalizing his feelings.

⇲Likes⇱
    "I enjoy singing."

Writing Songs || Rain || Music || Instruments || Rivers || Photography || Being by himself || Boxing

⇲Dislikes⇱
    "There are quite a few things."

Seeing his sisters upset || Guns || Fighting others || Extremely hot days || Spicy Food || Sea food

⇲Hobbies⇱
    "Uhm...let's see."

Photography || Playing the Piano || Running || Swimming || Drawing || Writing

⇲Talents⇱
    "I have a knack for some things."

Being a singer/song-writer Luce is extremely good at singing and writing. He is able to put his feelings into a piece. He is also really good at playing the piano (an instrument he used to hate) and guitar. He is an excellent photographer and is a very observant person.

⇲Secrets⇱
    "If I told you then they wouldn't be secrets."

-His mother died of cancer
    -He would constantly get into fights when he was younger
    -Had to grow up way too fast
    -Photography and song writing basically saved his life
    -One time during high school he made out with another guy cause he was so drunk and they did it on a dare (he then thought he was gay)
    -He was shot once

⇲Strengths⇱
    "Everyone is good at something right?"

Luce is actually very good at running and he's an amazing photographer. He's very good at writing his feelings in a song or poem or whatever. He is very good at playing the piano and guitar and Luce is also extremely caring. One thing he is embarrased to admit though is that he is very good at helping and listening to girl problems. (He has four younger sisters.)

⇲Weaknesses⇱
    "Well...I have quite a few."

He comes across as uncaring most of the time since he's not one for too much PDA. He believes actions speaks louder than words (unless he's singing). Luce is extremely guarded and he makes it practically impossible to let anyone in. He puts up a facade, constantly gives this gentleman smile that makes people believe they are close to him when really he's holding them at arms length, if not further. He sucks at swimming. Seriously don't let him go on his own...he'll probably die.

[/dscroll]
    [/fieldbox]

• tumblr_inline_nq43abDEAq1rifr4k_500.gif
    tumblr_inline_nq439otbUv1rifr4k_500.gif
    tumblr_inline_nq437qOkwc1rifr4k_500.gif

[fieldbox=◮History◭, #00CC99]
    Life for Lucas was alright when he was younger. He was born the eldest son to Oliver and Annalise Waters. He had a mother that loved him unconditionally and a father who was rarely around because of his job. Because of that Lucas grew closer to his mother than anything. When he was only four years old he had yet another sister and it confused him as to why his mother still loved his father even though he was never home but he never questioned it. He was lucky to have a baby sister and he swore he was going to watch over her.

Over the years his father had forced him to learn the piano and the two constantly butted heads since he himself wanted to learn guitar. It was weird but his mother had managed to make a deal with his father and Lucas was able to learn both as long as he made sure to continue with piano. Now a little kid would probably complain about that but at this point he wanted so badly to learn to play the guitar that it didn't matter.

Skip a few years and soon his mother gave birth to twins, he was about fourteen at this time and he was ecstatic to have two new baby sisters. However there was complications during the birth of Avery and Luce's mother ended up dying giving birth to the twins. From that day on his father pulled even more away from the family leaving Luce to buck up and become the father figure. He was thankful that his mother's grandfather stepped in to help but it was still hard. For awhile he had a hard time and he got into fights often at school (he has the scars to prove it.) and he ended up getting mixed up in some bad business. His freshman year was extremely rough, he turned to stealing, drinking and getting mixed up with the wrong people.

Lucas would have continued down the path he was going had his grandfather not stepped in. He owes that man his life. His grandfather showed him how to take pictures, going more in depth about photography and it was from there that Lucas ended up falling in love with it. He loved taking pictures, looking at something differently and finding the beauty in it. His grandfather had even promised him that if he managed to bring his grades back up and turn his life around, then he would help him buy a new camera if he really wanted one. And boy did Lucas want one. By the end of the school year Lucas had a brand new camera that he could take pictures with. His grandfather helped put his life in perspective and showed him what was really important. That day Luce also vowed to grow up and help out.

One day while Lucas was hanging out in a convenience store a group of his ex-friends had come to rob it. It was surreal and it honestly felt like he was in a movie but he wasn't. Well you could obviously see how things ended and soon Luce found himself in a hospital bed and being told that he was shot. For awhile he was extremely pissed off and he didn't have an outlet and a nurse had suggested writing in a journal. He found it stupid but he did just that and that's how he found his love for writing. Lucas had turned towards performing, going out on the street and playing his guitar, singing songs he wrote and it was then that he realized he wanted to do something in that industry. So he worked his butt off to get to where he is now and for once in his life, he never looked back. Lucas grew up to take over his grandfather's place when it was his grandfather's time and now he looks after his four sisters with his dad's help here and there (though it's very rare).
    [/fieldbox]

• tumblr_inline_nq43huwp5B1rifr4k_500.gif
    tumblr_inline_nq43ihmn2a1rifr4k_500.gif
    tumblr_inline_nq43nb2OqH1rifr4k_500.gif

[fieldbox=◮Dating Questionnaire◭, #00CC99]
    [dscroll]⇲What you look for in a partner?⇱
    "Uhm...well I prefer for them to be female."

Luce is looking for someone who isn't afraid to get down and dirty, to explore and sometimes even pull him away from his work. He wants someone adventurous, caring, willingly to travel and just have a good time. Though he wants someone to also understand that sometimes his job makes it hard to just drop everything and avoid it. He wants them to support him the best they can and not get upset when he from time to time has to put his job first.

⇲What is a deal breaker for you?⇱
    "Cheaters."

Kind of a no brainier but Luce cannot stand cheaters. He also can't stand people that constantly text and call and don't give him room to breath. People who are clingy and extremely dependent bugs him, and he'll immediately call a quits.

⇲What are three things about you people would find surprising?⇱
    "Uhm.."

People are surprised to find out that Luce actually knows how to fight and he's quite good at it. They are also surprised to find out that he is exceptional at handling kids, girls more so than boys, which baffles people even more. Lastly they're surprised to find out that he's an atrocious dorky dancer, which in turn makes him a bit more relate-able.

⇲How many serious relationships have you been in and why did they end?⇱
    "Th-that's not something I really want to talk about."

He's only ever had one extremely serious relationship. He had been dating her for about three years and thought that they were doing well. He was wrong. On the night he was going to propose to her he had found out she was cheating on him and he broke it off then and there.

⇲Have you ever been engaged or married?⇱
    "Maybe in a different life."
    No

⇲Do you have kids? If not, do you want kids? Why or why not?⇱
    "I have sisters."

He doesn't have any kids but he knows what it's like to take on the parental role. You would think that someone who spent (and still is) their life on raising kid wouldn't any well that's where you're wrong. Luce has always loved the idea of having a whole and complete family (if possible) and just enjoying life and passing down what he's learned to his children.

⇲What have you not found, but would like to have in a relationship⇱
    "Someone I can trust."

Luce needs someone who he can trust 100%. He also needs someone to support him. Now that's not saying he expects them to just drop everything and follow him around like a lost puppy (he would hate that), but he just wants to know that they are there for him and won't leave when things get tough. They try to work it out. He also is looking for someone who dreams big and sets high goals for themselves, and he would be willing to back them up and support them times a thousand.[/dscroll]
    [/fieldbox]

• tumblr_mws6hwduMx1si99d7o1_250.gif
    tumblr_mws6hwduMx1si99d7o3_250.gif
    tumblr_mws6l5w7PF1si99d7o2_250.gif

[fieldbox=◮Relationships◭, #00CC99]
    [dscroll]⇲Family⇱
    "I do love my famiy."
    Oliver Waters || Father || CEO of Apple [spoili]
    tumblr_inline_mgag9xYiHW1qic7v0.gif
    [/spoili]
    Annalise Waters || Mother || Deceased [spoili]
    tumblr_m5tn4wwOx41ror6v2.gif
    [/spoili]
    Elise Waters || Sister || College Student [spoili]
    tumblr_inline_nh3ilywCof1t6da4c.gif
    [/spoili]
    Riley Waters || Sister || High School Student [spoili]
    tumblr_m7ogw3Yid31rpglhvo1_400.gif
    [/spoili]
    Rowan Waters || Sister (twin 1) || Elementary School [spoili]
    tumblr_inline_n2wrw7d4MM1qdxxyt.gif
    [/spoili]
    Avery Waters || Sister (twin 2O || Elementary School [spoili]
    tumblr_m9bx6iMpAg1r7dslf.gif
    [/spoili]

⇲Match⇱
    TBA

⇲Friends⇱
    TBA

⇲Enemies⇱
    TBA

⇲Rivals⇱
    TBA

⇲Neutrals⇱
    TBA

⇲Exes⇱
    "I don't really talk abobut he- them. I don't talk about them."
    ⇲Blair Ivanka⇱ He found out that she had been cheating on him for a couple of months and she was no longer happy with their relationship. || 3 years[/dscroll]
    [/fieldbox]

• tumblr_mxwte4SP2S1qbbne5o6_250.gif
    tumblr_mxwu30D4ZV1qbbne5o3_250.gif
    tumblr_mxwtwo2vnu1qbbne5o2_250.gif

[fieldbox=◮Favorites◭, #00CC99]
    [dscroll]⇲Celebrity Male⇱
    "That's a hard one."
    Josh Hutcherson
    Chris Hemsworth

⇲Celebrity Female⇱
    "Let's see."
    Jennifer Lawrence

⇲Food⇱
    "I like ice cream."
    S'mores

⇲Sport⇱
    "I'm a true European."
    Soccer

⇲Movie⇱
    "My sister's make me watch Frozen a lot."
    Pitch Perfect

⇲Animal⇱
    "My friends tell me they're useless.
    Red Pandas
    Pandas[/dscroll]
    [/fieldbox]

• tumblr_n425i8ox111rl17i3o4_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_n425i8ox111rl17i3o2_250.gif
    tumblr_n425i8ox111rl17i3o3_r1_250.gif

[fieldbox=◮Extra◭, #00CC99]
    [dscroll]⇲Why should we pick you for the show?⇱
    "I just want to find love.'
    He is tired of being alone and just wants to be happy. He wants someone to support him and he wants to be able to support someone. Plus his sisters keep bugging him about bringing a girl home.

⇲Passwords⇱
    "Something about being single?"
    WHY AM I SINGLE?
    HELP ME FIND LOVE

⇲Extra⇱
    "I have to go now."
    He's a huge dork (seriously)
    Can't dance to save his life
    Binge watches Disney movies[/dscroll]
    [/fieldbox]
[/bg][tabs]
[/tabs]
[tabs]

[/tabs]
"We don't grow when things are easy; we grow when we face challenges."
[/fieldbox][tabs][/tabs]​
[tabs][/tabs]

Last edited:
  • Love
[fieldbox="Face Claim: Katherine Mcnamara , #50EBEC, dotted"]
CEWifcsWEAA5FDp.jpg

#1e9aa6
[/fieldbox]

[bg=#3299CC]

• icbarBp-dCw.jpg

Name
    Clarissa Fey Morgenstern

Nickname(s)
    Clary- Most people
    Claire-Bear- Her brothers

23 | December 24th | Capricorn

Job
    ~ Artist
    ~ Writer

• 2af8a1e44a6740283b60b7d216f37851.jpg

Height
    4 feet 8 inches
    or
    142.24 cm

Weight
    95 lbs

Piercings
    Both of her ears are pierced as well as her belly button:
    c8768e253147dc1dfdb36d24051a1eb8.jpg
    14e6a9686b8a61bc9e1db68b64eaaea8.jpg
    Tattoos
    Her wrist tattoo is one she designed herself and had an artist tattoo it:
    tribe-spine-tattoo-33.jpg
    PHcoLuQslzg.jpg
    Marks
    A few scars on her legs and elbows here and there from falling a lot as a child. There is one above her eyebrow where one of her brothers accidentally hit her with a rock. There are also a few slashes on her back, covered up by her tattoo.

Health Ailments
    ~ Weak immune system: Leads to her getting sick a lot
    ~ Asthma

• f65ed70e17978827193289aa46dda766.jpg

Personality
    Clary is a rather cheerful individual that is normally seen wearing a smile. With her sunny disposition, it's quite hard to feel sadness in her presence and if she notices you are sad, she will try her best to turn that frown upside down. Nothing ever seems to bring her down and even if it does, she would hide it with a smile. Clary is also Ambidextrous, which means she is both left and right-handed. She tends to switch between them, not really favoring one over the other though it has been noted that if she is drawing or sketching something she will write with her left and if she is painting she will use her right.

She hates being the center of attention and can become quite flustered when put in the spotlight. She blushes easily and cries even easier. She also does not like for other people to see her cry, she has a bad habit of bottling up her emotions and problems; instead putting on a brave face and acting like nothing is wrong. She is a very good listener if someone needs to rant and is not very easily angered herself. If you do manage to anger to her you'll never know it though people close to her know the angrier she gets, the quieter her voice gets. However, even if she is angry, she will hold her tongue and not lash out with hurtful words. She also will simply walk away if her anger becomes too strong.

She does not tend to have a filter for her mouth. If it runs through her head, then it is likely it will come out of her mouth. She has a habit of blurting out the first thing that comes to mind when she is nervous or scared. Slight her, or do her wrong in any way, and she is not likely to forget it anytime soon. Clary can be very stubborn in the fact that she can hold grudges for a ridiculous amount of time.

She can also be very childish at times, stubborn when she doesn't get her way and has a habit of rubbing it in someones face when she does succeed at something. Clary is also very loyal to her friends and family and would do anything to keep them safe.

Things you like about yourself
    ~ Her kindness
    ~ Her ability to listen
    ~ Her selflessness
    ~ Her happy demeanor
    ~ Her bright smile
    ~ Her determination

Things you don't like about yourself
    ~ Her stubbornness
    ~ Her temper
    ~ Her habit of holding grudges
    ~ Her childishness
    ~ How she cries when she's angry

~ The sound of the rain
    ~ Animals
    ~ Cute things
    ~ Clothes
    ~ Sweets

Dislikes
    ~ Sour things
    ~ Hurt animals
    ~ Thunder/any loud noises
    ~ Being grabbed suddenly
    ~ Being startled
    ~ Bugs/insects
    ~ Bullies/People who put others down to make themselves fell good

Hobbies /Talents
    ~ Drawing/Painting
    ~ Writing
    ~ Dancing/Ballet
    ~ Cooking

Secrets
    ~ Was abused by her father as a child
    ~ Was almost raped by one of her boyfriends
    ~ Was bullied in school

Strengths
    ~ She bounces back quickly from a set-back
    ~ Tries to see the good things in life
    ~ If there is a problem then she is going to find the solution

Weaknesses
    ~ She has a bad habit of bottling up her problems
    ~ Cute animals/Children
    ~ Sweets- her brothers go-to bribe against her
    ~ Becomes emotional quite easily
    ~ Cries even easier
  • Katherine-Mcnamara-American-Actress-Best-Known-Myra-Santelli-HD-Wallpaper-2-300x168.jpg

If asked, she tells people she has three brothers and a wonderful mother who meddles a little too much for her own good. She never mentions her father at all and changes the subject if it crops up.
    Her mother met her father in high school and it was love at first sight. They dated for a few years before her mother became pregnant with Cain at 18. She was forced to quit school and get a job, her parents disowning her for getting pregnant outside of wedlock. Her father got a job as well and they saved up money, staying at a friends house until they could get back onto their feet. Cain was born and when her mother became pregnant with the twins, her parents were married. They managed to buy an apartment and raised three beautiful boys.

Strictly speaking, Clary should not be alive. After three boys, Clary's mother was warned she should not have anymore children as she had had problems when the twins were born. But Maria and Victor desperately wanted a baby girl. Against the doctors warnings, they tried for another baby. They prayed day and night and in August, Maria missed her monthly cycle. Hoping against all odds, she went to the doctor and almost burst into tears of happiness upon discovering she was pregnant. Throughout the pregnancy, Maria and the baby were carefully monitored and thankfully so when Maria went into labor on a cold Christmas Eve, a good four months before her due date. It was a long and painful labor and there was a critical point where the doctors would have lost the mother and child if they had not preformed a C-section when they did. Both lived though Clary spent the first couple months of her life in the hospital on careful watch of the doctors and nurses. Because of her premature birth, Clary suffers from a weak immune system and can get sick very easily. She is also prone to ear infections and can have breathing problems if her body is worked too hard. Despite these complications, nothing stopped her from running around outside with her brothers.

The doctors had feared that Clary's growth would be stunted and her parents adopted this fear when she didn't get her teeth or much hair until she was two. As a child, Clary always looked younger than she actually was and people in the shops were very surprised to see what looked like a toddler speaking in full sentences. All in all, she was a happy and bright child who adored her older brothers. Her brothers adored her right back and didn't mind when she followed them around everywhere. Closer to her age, the twins were Clary's partners in crime where they got into all sorts of mischief. However, Cain was never far behind to get them out of trouble.

They all seemed like one big happy family and so it seemed very sudden when Victor began to become violent towards Clary. He was going through a lot of stress at work and seemed to need an outlet. He would always wait until the boys and Maria were out somewhere and this went on for a few years, Clary too terrified to say anything. Victor would never hit her hard enough to leaves bruises but one day was a particularly stressful day and he hit harder than he should have. Her mother saw the bruises and Clary revealed what had been happening. Maria divorced Victor and took the children far away from him. She adopted her maiden name and Victor was trialed for child abuse and sent to prison.

Clary likes to pretend it never happened and that she doesn't have a father. It might not be the healthiest approach but it helps her get through the day.

• lDu9tO4g.jpg

Someone who accepts her for who she is, who doesn't try to change her and make her into something she isnt and can never be. She wants someone who can make her laugh and isn't afraid to be silly once in a while. Someone who does sweet things, little things like play with her hair or hold her close or kisses her forehead. Someone who isn't afraid or embarrassed to openly show affection. She wants someone who wont panic at the sight of her tears or become embarrassed and leave. She wants someone who wont stand her up or make countless excuses as to why they couldn't meet up. She wants someone who tells her when she's working herself too hard and doesn't back down when she insists that she isn't. She wants someone who accepts her, flaws and quirks and all.

She wont stand for a cheater, a player, or a man who admires other women while in a relationship. She also wont go near a man with anger issues or is prone to violence. She also doesn't want someone who spends all of their time pointing out her flaws and mistakes and make her feel worthless because of them.

1. That her favorite genre of music is rock/metal. She listens to pop at times but not all of the time.
    2. She knows how to play violin
    3. She knows German and Italian
    4. Her mother does not know the true reason why she broke up with her last boyfriend.

Two.
    1. Her very first boyfriend. It lasted three years before she was finally told he had only asked her out on a dare and his friends said they didn't think he would last a year dating her and so the last threes years have been spent proving his friends wrong. He broke up with her and left her alone on the side of the road.
    2. Her boyfriend in college. Lasted a year and a half, though the relationship was filled with him pointing out what she was doing wrong with her life. It ended with him trying to force himself on her. Luckily, her older twin brothers had stopped by to drop off some CD's they had borrowed, found the guy forcing himself onto her and beat the hell out of him.

No, though her biggest desire is to find someone to settle down with

She does not have kids but she would love to have them one day. She's always wanted a little one to care for and used to baby-sit all the time in high school.

Someone who accepts her for her and will do anything to keep her with them.
  • 6a297a1bc81f986b5fd65dd82e7c724b.jpg

Family
    tumblr_nokk73qs9i1s1m5p9o1_500.jpg

Maria Morgenstern | Age 46 | Painter who sells her pieces to museums
    MV5BMjA1MzAzMjA5MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTQ5NTI0OTE@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Victor Lightwood | Age 46 | Works for the CDC, head of one of the departments
    p1732ft3m7v5m16k2l0d1k21154v0_1782.jpg

Cain Morgenstern | Age 29 | CEO of his own company
    tumblr_oaqulew7nJ1v9pr3so1_1280.png

Cayden(left) & Cade(right) | Age 25 | Cayden works at Cain's company | Cade works as a bartender at a popular restaurant/bar

Friends
    Open!

Match
    TBD/TBA

Enemies
    Open!

Other
    Open!

Exes
    || Jace Wayland || He dated her on a dare || three years ||
    || Sebastian Fairchild || Tried to force himself onto her || Year and a half ||
  • 10dfcc47a8ee0161f3bb2bd5ac317358.jpg

Celebrity Male
    Misha Collins

Celebrity Female
    Kathryn Felicia Day

Food
    Anything really though she tends to avoid sour-tasting things

Sport
    Swimming

Movie
    Alice in Wonderland

Animal
    Any and all of them

• qnpdJl1c2gE.jpg

Because, she wants love and to be loved but she hasn't had any good luck on her own. Plus, it will shut up her mother who bothers her about "settling down" and "having kids" every single time Clary visits or calls her.

Passwords
    Why am I single
    Help me find love

[/bg]

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox=Lucas Maxon Waters, #009966, solid]

"Sometimes we don't have a choice whether or not we want to grow up. The choice is already made for us and we're forced."

[bg=#CFCFCF]

• tumblr_msqtbx8ssg1shbkldo3_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_msqtbx8ssg1shbkldo1_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_msqtbx8ssg1shbkldo2_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_msqtbx8ssg1shbkldo5_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_msqtbx8ssg1shbkldo7_r2_250.gif

[fieldbox=◮Appearance◭, #00CC99]

[dscroll]⇲Height⇱
    "Being tall kind of runs in the family."
    6'6"

⇲Weight⇱
    "It's muscle."
    230lbs

⇲Piercings⇱
    "I have my belly button pierced.
    (he's lying)​
    N/A

⇲Tattoos⇱
    "I have a few."
    It reads; I will either find a way, or make one.
    Aut%20viam%20inveniam%20aut%20faciam.jpg
    635542531153218896-731296683_e92cdb77a6a56789d052698f6467e26d.jpg
    compass-tattoo-for-men.jpg
    34c966ce22c5ff3bdd1ec7a481ead958.jpg
    ⇲Marks⇱
    "I uhm...well no."
    -Little scars from getting into fights when he was younger
    -Small scar on his upper lip from when he tried to eat a stapler
    -Bullte scar from when he got shot

⇲Health Ailments⇱
    "I'd be dead already if had health problems."
    N/A[/dscroll]

[/fieldbox]

• tumblr_nl62aoDEDn1qf5kyro3_250.gif
    tumblr_nly37ufEBD1qf5kyro7_250.gif
    tumblr_nl62aoDEDn1qf5kyro4_250.gif

[fieldbox=◮Basic◭, #00CC99]
    [dscroll]⇲Name⇱
    "Lucas Maxon Waters at your service."
    Lucas Maxon Waters

⇲Nickname(s)⇱
    "Most just call me Lucas."
    Luca || Luce (only extremely close friends get to call him either.)

⇲Age⇱
    "I'm secretly eighty years old."

⇲Birthday⇱
    "Born on a very special holiday."
    December 25

⇲Astrological Sign⇱
    "What? I don't really pay attention to that stuff."
    Capricorn

⇲Gender⇱
    "Yeah pretty sure I don't look anything like a female.'
    Male

⇲Job⇱
    "You might have heard of me."
    Professional singer/song-writer || Photographer on the side
    (if his job isn't okay, let me know and I can change it. Thinking he would be a little famous but like I said if you're not okay with that, let me know)​

[/dscroll][/fieldbox]

• tumblr_mxwtnniKhJ1qbbne5o6_250.gif
    tumblr_mxwtnniKhJ1qbbne5o1_250.gif
    tumblr_mvatzjctPF1rwxf5ao2_r3_250.gif

[fieldbox=◮Mentality◭, #00CC99]
    [dscroll]⇲Personality⇱
    "I think I'm a good human being."

Observant || Cautious || Caring || Guarded || Realist || Old Soul || Sassy || Dorky || Dry sense of humor || Loving

Lucas is a very observant person, he rather sit back and watch people than go and mingle at times. he's become very good at reading people and judging what they are after. He is very cautious and guarded of who he lets in which makes it hard for others to get along ith him since they tend to think that he's just being stuck up and pretentious. However he is extremely caring (though it's hard to tell sometimes) and those that get close to him figure out that he shows a lot of his affection through his actions. His actions may be small, but he believes that actions truly speak louder than words. He's not one to praise someone or compliment them out in the open, instead he gets people little things, maybe their favorite chocolate, their favorite drink or something small that he needed. Though it doesn't seem that way, he's very considerate. Luce is a realist and he believes that things happen for a reason but those that are too optimistic tend to get on his nerves. Most would call Lucas an old soul, claiming that despite being 24 he seems as if he's an 80 year old stuck in youngsters body. However once he lets someone in, they come to learn that he is extremely sassy (that's what happens when you have four sisters) and dorky. Seriously though his sass is through the roof. He's an extreme dork, he gets easily flustered with someone he likes and finds it easier to write how he feels in a song than saying it out loud in a sentence and well he just goofs off and feels it's easier to be himself. He has a very dry sense of humor (he thinks he's funny) and mostly cracks himself up. When Luce loves, boy does he love. He loves deeply and fully with all of his heart and soul, but this will only happen when he knows he can trust the person with every fiber of his being.

⇲Things you like about yourself ⇱
    "Oh...that's kind of tough."

Luce is extremely observant and he is an excellent writer. He takes pride in the fact that he is independent and he likes to think that he has an old soul. He is quirky and doesn't blend in with the crowd, he finds no reason to conform to society when everyone else already is. It leads to misunderstandings and he hates that he can't verbalize his feelings on the spot but he enjoys the fact that he can easily write about them.

⇲Things you don't like about yourself ⇱
    "Does me, myself, and I count?"

Because of everything that has happened Luce actually has some self-hatred towards himself and he believes that anything that has gone wrong, he is somehow at fault (though he won't voice it). He is extremely guarded and cautious with those that he lets into his heart and chooses to get close to. He always keeps people at a distance. He is also terrible at verbalizing his feelings.

⇲Likes⇱
    "I enjoy singing."

Writing Songs || Rain || Music || Instruments || Rivers || Photography || Being by himself || Boxing

⇲Dislikes⇱
    "There are quite a few things."

Seeing his sisters upset || Guns || Fighting others || Extremely hot days || Spicy Food || Sea food

⇲Hobbies⇱
    "Uhm...let's see."

Photography || Playing the Piano || Running || Swimming || Drawing || Writing

⇲Talents⇱
    "I have a knack for some things."

Being a singer/song-writer Luce is extremely good at singing and writing. He is able to put his feelings into a piece. He is also really good at playing the piano (an instrument he used to hate) and guitar. He is an excellent photographer and is a very observant person.

⇲Secrets⇱
    "If I told you then they wouldn't be secrets."

-His mother died of cancer
    -He would constantly get into fights when he was younger
    -Had to grow up way too fast
    -Photography and song writing basically saved his life
    -One time during high school he made out with another guy cause he was so drunk and they did it on a dare (he then thought he was gay)
    -He was shot once

⇲Strengths⇱
    "Everyone is good at something right?"

Luce is actually very good at running and he's an amazing photographer. He's very good at writing his feelings in a song or poem or whatever. He is very good at playing the piano and guitar and Luce is also extremely caring. One thing he is embarrased to admit though is that he is very good at helping and listening to girl problems. (He has four younger sisters.)

⇲Weaknesses⇱
    "Well...I have quite a few."

He comes across as uncaring most of the time since he's not one for too much PDA. He believes actions speaks louder than words (unless he's singing). Luce is extremely guarded and he makes it practically impossible to let anyone in. He puts up a facade, constantly gives this gentleman smile that makes people believe they are close to him when really he's holding them at arms length, if not further. He sucks at swimming. Seriously don't let him go on his own...he'll probably die.

[/dscroll]
    [/fieldbox]

• tumblr_inline_nq43abDEAq1rifr4k_500.gif
    tumblr_inline_nq439otbUv1rifr4k_500.gif
    tumblr_inline_nq437qOkwc1rifr4k_500.gif

[fieldbox=◮History◭, #00CC99]
    Life for Lucas was alright when he was younger. He was born the eldest son to Oliver and Annalise Waters. He had a mother that loved him unconditionally and a father who was rarely around because of his job. Because of that Lucas grew closer to his mother than anything. When he was only four years old he had yet another sister and it confused him as to why his mother still loved his father even though he was never home but he never questioned it. He was lucky to have a baby sister and he swore he was going to watch over her.

Over the years his father had forced him to learn the piano and the two constantly butted heads since he himself wanted to learn guitar. It was weird but his mother had managed to make a deal with his father and Lucas was able to learn both as long as he made sure to continue with piano. Now a little kid would probably complain about that but at this point he wanted so badly to learn to play the guitar that it didn't matter.

Skip a few years and soon his mother gave birth to twins, he was about fourteen at this time and he was ecstatic to have two new baby sisters. However there was complications during the birth of Avery and Luce's mother ended up dying giving birth to the twins. From that day on his father pulled even more away from the family leaving Luce to buck up and become the father figure. He was thankful that his mother's grandfather stepped in to help but it was still hard. For awhile he had a hard time and he got into fights often at school (he has the scars to prove it.) and he ended up getting mixed up in some bad business. His freshman year was extremely rough, he turned to stealing, drinking and getting mixed up with the wrong people.

Lucas would have continued down the path he was going had his grandfather not stepped in. He owes that man his life. His grandfather showed him how to take pictures, going more in depth about photography and it was from there that Lucas ended up falling in love with it. He loved taking pictures, looking at something differently and finding the beauty in it. His grandfather had even promised him that if he managed to bring his grades back up and turn his life around, then he would help him buy a new camera if he really wanted one. And boy did Lucas want one. By the end of the school year Lucas had a brand new camera that he could take pictures with. His grandfather helped put his life in perspective and showed him what was really important. That day Luce also vowed to grow up and help out.

One day while Lucas was hanging out in a convenience store a group of his ex-friends had come to rob it. It was surreal and it honestly felt like he was in a movie but he wasn't. Well you could obviously see how things ended and soon Luce found himself in a hospital bed and being told that he was shot. For awhile he was extremely pissed off and he didn't have an outlet and a nurse had suggested writing in a journal. He found it stupid but he did just that and that's how he found his love for writing. Lucas had turned towards performing, going out on the street and playing his guitar, singing songs he wrote and it was then that he realized he wanted to do something in that industry. So he worked his butt off to get to where he is now and for once in his life, he never looked back. Lucas grew up to take over his grandfather's place when it was his grandfather's time and now he looks after his four sisters with his dad's help here and there (though it's very rare).
    [/fieldbox]

• tumblr_inline_nq43huwp5B1rifr4k_500.gif
    tumblr_inline_nq43ihmn2a1rifr4k_500.gif
    tumblr_inline_nq43nb2OqH1rifr4k_500.gif

[fieldbox=◮Dating Questionnaire◭, #00CC99]
    [dscroll]⇲What you look for in a partner?⇱
    "Uhm...well I prefer for them to be female."

Luce is looking for someone who isn't afraid to get down and dirty, to explore and sometimes even pull him away from his work. He wants someone adventurous, caring, willingly to travel and just have a good time. Though he wants someone to also understand that sometimes his job makes it hard to just drop everything and avoid it. He wants them to support him the best they can and not get upset when he from time to time has to put his job first.

⇲What is a deal breaker for you?⇱
    "Cheaters."

Kind of a no brainier but Luce cannot stand cheaters. He also can't stand people that constantly text and call and don't give him room to breath. People who are clingy and extremely dependent bugs him, and he'll immediately call a quits.

⇲What are three things about you people would find surprising?⇱
    "Uhm.."

People are surprised to find out that Luce actually knows how to fight and he's quite good at it. They are also surprised to find out that he is exceptional at handling kids, girls more so than boys, which baffles people even more. Lastly they're surprised to find out that he's an atrocious dorky dancer, which in turn makes him a bit more relate-able.

⇲How many serious relationships have you been in and why did they end?⇱
    "Th-that's not something I really want to talk about."

He's only ever had one extremely serious relationship. He had been dating her for about three years and thought that they were doing well. He was wrong. On the night he was going to propose to her he had found out she was cheating on him and he broke it off then and there.

⇲Have you ever been engaged or married?⇱
    "Maybe in a different life."
    No

⇲Do you have kids? If not, do you want kids? Why or why not?⇱
    "I have sisters."

He doesn't have any kids but he knows what it's like to take on the parental role. You would think that someone who spent (and still is) their life on raising kid wouldn't any well that's where you're wrong. Luce has always loved the idea of having a whole and complete family (if possible) and just enjoying life and passing down what he's learned to his children.

⇲What have you not found, but would like to have in a relationship⇱
    "Someone I can trust."

Luce needs someone who he can trust 100%. He also needs someone to support him. Now that's not saying he expects them to just drop everything and follow him around like a lost puppy (he would hate that), but he just wants to know that they are there for him and won't leave when things get tough. They try to work it out. He also is looking for someone who dreams big and sets high goals for themselves, and he would be willing to back them up and support them times a thousand.[/dscroll]
    [/fieldbox]

• tumblr_mws6hwduMx1si99d7o1_250.gif
    tumblr_mws6hwduMx1si99d7o3_250.gif
    tumblr_mws6l5w7PF1si99d7o2_250.gif

[fieldbox=◮Relationships◭, #00CC99]
    [dscroll]⇲Family⇱
    "I do love my famiy."
    Oliver Waters || Father || CEO of Apple [spoili]
    tumblr_inline_mgag9xYiHW1qic7v0.gif
    [/spoili]
    Annalise Waters || Mother || Deceased [spoili]
    tumblr_m5tn4wwOx41ror6v2.gif
    [/spoili]
    Elise Waters || Sister || College Student [spoili]
    tumblr_inline_nh3ilywCof1t6da4c.gif
    [/spoili]
    Riley Waters || Sister || High School Student [spoili]
    tumblr_m7ogw3Yid31rpglhvo1_400.gif
    [/spoili]
    Rowan Waters || Sister (twin 1) || Elementary School [spoili]
    tumblr_inline_n2wrw7d4MM1qdxxyt.gif
    [/spoili]
    Avery Waters || Sister (twin 2O || Elementary School [spoili]
    tumblr_m9bx6iMpAg1r7dslf.gif
    [/spoili]

⇲Match⇱
    TBA

⇲Friends⇱
    TBA

⇲Enemies⇱
    TBA

⇲Rivals⇱
    TBA

⇲Neutrals⇱
    TBA

⇲Exes⇱
    "I don't really talk abobut he- them. I don't talk about them."
    ⇲Blair Ivanka⇱ He found out that she had been cheating on him for a couple of months and she was no longer happy with their relationship. || 3 years[/dscroll]
    [/fieldbox]

• tumblr_mxwte4SP2S1qbbne5o6_250.gif
    tumblr_mxwu30D4ZV1qbbne5o3_250.gif
    tumblr_mxwtwo2vnu1qbbne5o2_250.gif

[fieldbox=◮Favorites◭, #00CC99]
    [dscroll]⇲Celebrity Male⇱
    "That's a hard one."
    Josh Hutcherson
    Chris Hemsworth

⇲Celebrity Female⇱
    "Let's see."
    Jennifer Lawrence

⇲Food⇱
    "I like ice cream."
    S'mores

⇲Sport⇱
    "I'm a true European."
    Soccer

⇲Movie⇱
    "My sister's make me watch Frozen a lot."
    Pitch Perfect

⇲Animal⇱
    "My friends tell me they're useless.
    Red Pandas
    Pandas[/dscroll]
    [/fieldbox]

• tumblr_n425i8ox111rl17i3o4_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_n425i8ox111rl17i3o2_250.gif
    tumblr_n425i8ox111rl17i3o3_r1_250.gif

[fieldbox=◮Extra◭, #00CC99]
    [dscroll]⇲Why should we pick you for the show?⇱
    "I just want to find love.'
    He is tired of being alone and just wants to be happy. He wants someone to support him and he wants to be able to support someone. Plus his sisters keep bugging him about bringing a girl home.

⇲Passwords⇱
    "Something about being single?"
    WHY AM I SINGLE?
    HELP ME FIND LOVE

⇲Extra⇱
    "I have to go now."
    He's a huge dork (seriously)
    Can't dance to save his life
    Binge watches Disney movies[/dscroll]
    [/fieldbox]
[/bg][tabs]
[/tabs]
[tabs]

[/tabs]
"We don't grow when things are easy; we grow when we face challenges."
[/fieldbox][tabs][/tabs]​
[tabs][/tabs]
I Present to you Lucas! I hope you guys like him! (for some reason he was such a pain to create. OTL )​

@Shayla @KING✭JAYE✭STAR @Princess Poisoned Rose how are those characters coming alone lovelies?

WORDS FROM THE DERANGED...

dc-comics-gif-harley-quinn-joker-Favim.com-3947430.gif

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Sorry that I got to this mega late but my two guys will be up by this weekend. I am super sorry but been trying to catch up with all of my rps this week but I am almost done with a few other chars and ics and than my boys for this shall be up. And if you noticed XD I am now using this format for my ooc talk since I want to be different... more than I am already and I am also soo excited for Suicide Squad and Joker... will always be my number one Villain of all Time. Out of all DC, Marvel and any other superhero/villain franchise, or whatever, The Joker, any kind of Joker... is my guy XD and I also did a quiz on what Villain am I like when I'm angry and I got Joker... explains why people never want to get me upset XD.

Anyways, this is my new ooc style, I may change up the color and gif and song a few weeks at a time and things to change it up and show how I'm feeling but wanna bring a colorful thing to OOC now XD lol, so you'll always know who posts have the Joker gif and Neon Green Writing XD rofl but yes, my two boys will be up soon... now going to bed^^.

Last edited:
I Present to you Lucas! I hope you guys like him! (for some reason he was such a pain to create. OTL )​
I don't know if it's just my computer or something but the white text on the gray background is impossible to read. I have to keep high-lighting it just to be able to read it.

I don't know if it's just my computer or something but the white text on the gray background is impossible to read. I have to keep high-lighting it just to be able to read it.
Sadly I'm not home right now but I will fix the background color so it makes it easier to read. Thanks for letting me know

[fieldbox="Face Claim: Katherine Mcnamara , #50EBEC, dotted"]
CEWifcsWEAA5FDp.jpg

#1e9aa6
[/fieldbox]

[bg=#3299CC]

• icbarBp-dCw.jpg

Name
    Clarissa Fey Morgenstern

Nickname(s)
    Clary- Most people
    Claire-Bear- Her brothers

23 | December 24th | Capricorn

Job
    ~ Artist
    ~ Writer

• 2af8a1e44a6740283b60b7d216f37851.jpg

Height
    4 feet 8 inches
    or
    142.24 cm

Weight
    95 lbs

Piercings
    Both of her ears are pierced as well as her belly button:
    c8768e253147dc1dfdb36d24051a1eb8.jpg
    14e6a9686b8a61bc9e1db68b64eaaea8.jpg
    Tattoos
    Her wrist tattoo is one she designed herself and had an artist tattoo it:
    tribe-spine-tattoo-33.jpg
    PHcoLuQslzg.jpg
    Marks
    A few scars on her legs and elbows here and there from falling a lot as a child. There is one above her eyebrow where one of her brothers accidentally hit her with a rock. There are also a few slashes on her back, covered up by her tattoo.

Health Ailments
    ~ Weak immune system: Leads to her getting sick a lot
    ~ Asthma

• f65ed70e17978827193289aa46dda766.jpg

Personality
    Clary is a rather cheerful individual that is normally seen wearing a smile. With her sunny disposition, it's quite hard to feel sadness in her presence and if she notices you are sad, she will try her best to turn that frown upside down. Nothing ever seems to bring her down and even if it does, she would hide it with a smile. Clary is also Ambidextrous, which means she is both left and right-handed. She tends to switch between them, not really favoring one over the other though it has been noted that if she is drawing or sketching something she will write with her left and if she is painting she will use her right.

She hates being the center of attention and can become quite flustered when put in the spotlight. She blushes easily and cries even easier. She also does not like for other people to see her cry, she has a bad habit of bottling up her emotions and problems; instead putting on a brave face and acting like nothing is wrong. She is a very good listener if someone needs to rant and is not very easily angered herself. If you do manage to anger to her you'll never know it though people close to her know the angrier she gets, the quieter her voice gets. However, even if she is angry, she will hold her tongue and not lash out with hurtful words. She also will simply walk away if her anger becomes too strong.

She does not tend to have a filter for her mouth. If it runs through her head, then it is likely it will come out of her mouth. She has a habit of blurting out the first thing that comes to mind when she is nervous or scared. Slight her, or do her wrong in any way, and she is not likely to forget it anytime soon. Clary can be very stubborn in the fact that she can hold grudges for a ridiculous amount of time.

She can also be very childish at times, stubborn when she doesn't get her way and has a habit of rubbing it in someones face when she does succeed at something. Clary is also very loyal to her friends and family and would do anything to keep them safe.

Things you like about yourself
    ~ Her kindness
    ~ Her ability to listen
    ~ Her selflessness
    ~ Her happy demeanor
    ~ Her bright smile
    ~ Her determination

Things you don't like about yourself
    ~ Her stubbornness
    ~ Her temper
    ~ Her habit of holding grudges
    ~ Her childishness
    ~ How she cries when she's angry

~ The sound of the rain
    ~ Animals
    ~ Cute things
    ~ Clothes
    ~ Sweets

Dislikes
    ~ Sour things
    ~ Hurt animals
    ~ Thunder/any loud noises
    ~ Being grabbed suddenly
    ~ Being startled
    ~ Bugs/insects
    ~ Bullies/People who put others down to make themselves fell good

Hobbies /Talents
    ~ Drawing/Painting
    ~ Writing
    ~ Dancing/Ballet
    ~ Cooking

Secrets
    ~ Was abused by her father as a child
    ~ Was almost raped by one of her boyfriends
    ~ Was bullied in school

Strengths
    ~ She bounces back quickly from a set-back
    ~ Tries to see the good things in life
    ~ If there is a problem then she is going to find the solution

Weaknesses
    ~ She has a bad habit of bottling up her problems
    ~ Cute animals/Children
    ~ Sweets- her brothers go-to bribe against her
    ~ Becomes emotional quite easily
    ~ Cries even easier
  • Katherine-Mcnamara-American-Actress-Best-Known-Myra-Santelli-HD-Wallpaper-2-300x168.jpg

If asked, she tells people she has four brothers and a wonderful mother who meddles a little too much for her own good. She never mentions her father at all and changes the subject if it crops up.
    Her mother met her father in high school and it was love at first sight. They dated for a few years before her mother became pregnant with Cain at 18. She was forced to quit school and get a job, her parents disowning her for getting pregnant outside of wedlock. Her father got a job as well and they saved up money, staying at a friends house until they could get back onto their feet. Cain was born and when her mother became pregnant with the twins, her parents were married. They managed to buy an apartment and raised three beautiful boys.

Strictly speaking, Clary should not be alive. After three boys, Clary's mother was warned she should not have anymore children as she had had problems when the twins were born. But Maria and Victor desperately wanted a baby girl. Against the doctors warnings, they tried for another baby. They prayed day and night and in August, Maria missed her monthly cycle. Hoping against all odds, she went to the doctor and almost burst into tears of happiness upon discovering she was pregnant. Throughout the pregnancy, Maria and the baby were carefully monitored and thankfully so when Maria went into labor on a cold Christmas Eve, a good four months before her due date. It was a long and painful labor and there was a critical point where the doctors would have lost the mother and child if they had not preformed a C-section when they did. Both lived though Clary spent the first couple months of her life in the hospital on careful watch of the doctors and nurses. Because of her premature birth, Clary suffers from a weak immune system and can get sick very easily. She is also prone to ear infections and can have breathing problems if her body is worked too hard. Despite these complications, nothing stopped her from running around outside with her brothers.

The doctors had feared that Clary's growth would be stunted and her parents adopted this fear when she didn't get her teeth or much hair until she was two. As a child, Clary always looked younger than she actually was and people in the shops were very surprised to see what looked like a toddler speaking in full sentences. All in all, she was a happy and bright child who adored her older brothers. Her brothers adored her right back and didn't mind when she followed them around everywhere. Closer to her age, the twins were Clary's partners in crime where they got into all sorts of mischief. However, Cain was never far behind to get them out of trouble.

They all seemed like one big happy family and so it seemed very sudden when Victor began to become violent towards Clary. He was going through a lot of stress at work and seemed to need an outlet. He would always wait until the boys and Maria were out somewhere and this went on for a few years, Clary too terrified to say anything. Victor would never hit her hard enough to leaves bruises but one day was a particularly stressful day and he hit harder than he should have. Her mother saw the bruises and Clary revealed what had been happening. Maria divorced Victor and took the children far away from him. She adopted her maiden name and Victor was trialed for child abuse and sent to prison.

Clary likes to pretend it never happened and that she doesn't have a father. It might not be the healthiest approach but it helps her get through the day.

• lDu9tO4g.jpg

Someone who accepts her for who she is, who doesn't try to change her and make her into something she isnt and can never be. She wants someone who can make her laugh and isn't afraid to be silly once in a while. Someone who does sweet things, little things like play with her hair or hold her close or kisses her forehead. Someone who isn't afraid or embarrassed to openly show affection. She wants someone who wont panic at the sight of her tears or become embarrassed and leave. She wants someone who wont stand her up or make countless excuses as to why they couldn't meet up. She wants someone who tells her when she's working herself too hard and doesn't back down when she insists that she isn't. She wants someone who accepts her, flaws and quirks and all.

She wont stand for a cheater, a player, or a man who admires other women while in a relationship. She also wont go near a man with anger issues or is prone to violence. She also doesn't want someone who spends all of their time pointing out her flaws and mistakes and make her feel worthless because of them.

1. That her favorite genre of music is rock/metal. She listens to pop at times but not all of the time.
    2. She knows how to play violin
    3. She knows German and Italian
    4. Her mother does not know the true reason why she broke up with her last boyfriend.

Two.
    1. Her very first boyfriend. It lasted three years before she was finally told he had only asked her out on a dare and his friends said they didn't think he would last a year dating her and so the last threes years have been spent proving his friends wrong. He broke up with her and left her alone on the side of the road.
    2. Her boyfriend in college. Lasted a year and a half, though the relationship was filled with him pointing out what she was doing wrong with her life. It ended with him trying to force himself on her. Luckily, her older twin brothers had stopped by to drop off some CD's they had borrowed, found the guy forcing himself onto her and beat the hell out of him.

No, though her biggest desire is to find someone to settle down with

She does not have kids but she would love to have them one day. She's always wanted a little one to care for and used to baby-sit all the time in high school.

Someone who accepts her for her and will do anything to keep her with them.
  • 6a297a1bc81f986b5fd65dd82e7c724b.jpg

Family
    tumblr_nokk73qs9i1s1m5p9o1_500.jpg

Maria Morgenstern | Age 46 | Painter who sells her pieces to museums
    MV5BMjA1MzAzMjA5MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTQ5NTI0OTE@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Victor Lightwood | Age 46 | Works for the CDC, head of one of the departments
    p1732ft3m7v5m16k2l0d1k21154v0_1782.jpg

Cain Morgenstern | Age 29 | CEO of his own company
    tumblr_oaqulew7nJ1v9pr3so1_1280.png

Cayden(left) & Cade(right) | Age 25 | Cayden works at Cain's company | Cade works as a bartender at a popular restaurant/bar

Friends
    Open!

Match
    TBD/TBA

Enemies
    Open!

Other
    Open!

Exes
    || Jace Wayland || He dated her on a dare || three years ||
    || Sebastian Fairchild || Tried to force himself onto her || Year and a half ||
  • 10dfcc47a8ee0161f3bb2bd5ac317358.jpg

Celebrity Male
    Misha Collins

Celebrity Female
    Kathryn Felicia Day

Food
    Anything really though she tends to avoid sour-tasting things

Sport
    Swimming

Movie
    Alice in Wonderland

Animal
    Any and all of them

• qnpdJl1c2gE.jpg

Because, she wants love and to be loved but she hasn't had any good luck on her own. Plus, it will shut up her mother who bothers her about "settling down" and "having kids" every single time Clary visits or calls her.

Passwords
    Why am I single
    Help me find love

[/bg]

Voilà! Clary is done!

Since it's been a little over two weeks since reservations were made and characters still aren't even a WIP those that are not finished/WIPs will be removed; therefore, three spots are open. Two males and one female. Feel free to tag anyone you think would enjoy this RP
@IceQueen @darkflames13 maybe you'd like to join?

Status
Not open for further replies.