1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Modern, Supernatural,
[btn=moda|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/whos-your-perfect-match.153522/]Info Dump[/btn]

4742156.png
#cd17d1

Congratulations! You and 15 other unlucky lovers have been picked to be on this years installment of Who's Your Perfect Match! I've arranged for a limo to pick each and every one of you up personally and bring you to the mansion TONIGHT! You've answered our questions and told us your flaws, so now it's our turn to do everything we can and help you find love, but it's up to you to decide if you listen or not. Who's your "perfect" match? Are they here at the house with us? If they are, will you do all that you can to get them and keep them? Or will you leave here heartbroken?
❣Liza Santori

Liza's right-hand woman typed every word she said; which made up the email that was to be sent to all of the people who'd sent in applications to be on the show. "I want you make sure that everything is perfect in the house for when they get here Elise. They came to us to make sure we find the loves of their life, and if we don't, it's our names that go to shit. And I can't have that." The two of them walked around the manor, making sure everything was set up the right way and all the rooms were clean. It was hard having a show and being a matchmaker at the same time. But it made a living and made people happy at the same time.

"I wanna be sure that the pool's clean, the beds are made and food is in that fridge. Everything has to be perfect for these people. Especially those twins that we have this season." The two of them walked to Liza's office which was on the 3rd floor of the mansion they'd used for the show. There, they handled all the business that went along with matching the contestants, making up challenges and all the other things they had to do being matchmakers.

The Nerdy Redhead Introvert
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ☮☮☮ ▬▬

M: None
I: None
Outfit: HERE
Match: Cooper Goldman
Pet: Cleo

[bg=#000000]
4851854.png

Face Claim: Nadia Esra
Color Reference: ff6600

"I'm a strong, independent, introvert who don't need a social life."

[BCOLOR=transparent]The bathroom filled with steam as Cassidy showered, making sure she looked and smelled decent to go on the popular dating show Who's Your Perfect Match. She turned the water off and got out, wrapping herself in a towel. Cassidy wiped the condensation from the mirror. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Why am I doing this?[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] The redhead thought as she looked at herself in the mirror. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]What if they can't even find a match for me? What if I'm just alone forever? Who would even like me? [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]The questions echoed in her mind, her insecurities barking at her like a pack of rabid dogs as they did every so often. Cassidy hated this part of her. Hate was a strong word, and she tried to cut it from her vocabulary altogether, but when it came to self-hate, she couldn't help but use it. Sometimes it was all she ever felt.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Cass took a deep breath, still locked in a staring contest with herself. She turned away from the mirror and started to get dressed, slipping on her tights before throwing her dress over herself. Cassidy carefully did her makeup in the mirror before towel drying and throwing her still damp red hair into two braids. She looked at herself, thinking: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]This should be nice enough to wear on a show. Makes a nice first impression. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]She flashed a quick smile at herself in the mirror before walking down the small hallway of her apartment and making her way to Aubrey’s room where she sat playing with her toys.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“Good morning, Auntie Cassie!” The bright eyed little girl hopped up from the floor and jumped towards Cassidy. “Good morning, wonderful! Are you happy that your Nannies and Uncle Danny is coming over?” She questioned. “Yep! I’m really excited! I get to show them all my cool new stuff, and we can have s'mores for dinner, and Uncle Danny can have tea parties with me!” Aubrey nodded excitedly, making Cass giggle. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] Cassidy smiled and lifted Aubrey into her arms. “I’m gonna miss you while I’m gone little one.” Cassidy kissed Aubrey on the cheek and set her on her feet. “I’ll miss you too, Auntie Cassie!” The little girl smiled, looking up at her aunt. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It would be the first time Cassidy wasn’t with Aubrey for more than just a few days. It'd definitely be weird for the both of them, especially since they were always so close. Cassidy just about went crazy when she hadn't seen the little girl in person for a week while her moms took Aubrey on a trip to Disneyland. She couldn’t imagine staying away from her for well over a month while she went on a tv show. But she had to, because that’s what was happening. It would be good for her, and for Aubrey. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]There was a knock at the door and Aubrey’s eyes got wide as she ran to answer it. “Uncle Danny!” The little girl yelled, excitably as Cassidy’s younger brother and parents entered the house. “Hi, Moms.” Cassidy smiled and hugged both of her parents. “Thank you for watching the house and Aubrey while I’m gone.” [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“It’s no problem sweetie, it’s the least we could do. This’ll be a nice vacation for you.” Destiny smiled and kissed her daughter on the cheek. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Cassidy heard a honk outside and looked at her mothers, the anxiousness showed in her face like a mask. She couldn’t believe she was actually doing this. She was going on a TV show with random people she didn’t know to try and find her “perfect match”. There was a huge part of her that didn’t even wanna go for fear of being humiliated on national television. But if there was anything she learned in her life, it was to be spontaneous and take chances. Even if those chances sometimes gave you slight anxiety. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“Looks like this is it.” She took a deep breath as she and the rest of her family walked her bags out to the limo. “Catch me on the big screen you guys.” Cassidy giggled at her own comment and hugged her moms and brother, leaving Aubrey for last. “You be good to Nanny Desy and Nanni Eli, okay?” Cassidy got down to her niece’s level. “I will be Aunt Cassie. We can Skype while you’re gone too right?” Aubrey looked at Cassidy for assurance. “Of course we can sweetie. I’m sure they’ll probably have a day where you can visit too. I’m sure you’d love that, right?” She smiled and Aubrey nodded excitedly before hugging Cassie tight. Cassidy smiled and hugged her back. "Come along Cleo!" She yelled for the only faithful companion she'd ever had and she came running, jumping into the limo as the driver opened the door, Cassidy following after. The limo driver began driving and Cassidy smiled and waved goodbye to her family.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]☮☮☮[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]For Cassidy, the ride to the mansion was pretty uneventful. She spent most of her time on her phone, either scrolling through Facebook or binge watching Shameless on Netflix. She also spent an excessive amount of time arguing with herself about whether or not she should actually be going on the show. Eventually though, she shrugged it off as her insecurities nipping at her as they did. She thought about what her mother said about her needing to go and she was right. Cassidy needed a vacation. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Upon arriving at the mansion in the back by the pool where she’d been told to wait, Cassidy noticed that she was the first person there. Of course this added to the anxiety she was already having. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]I wonder if they’d put my stuff back in the trunk and take me home this early on? [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]She thought to herself as she chewed her bottom lip. Cassie walked over to one of the tables and sat down to wait for the others. She pulled a book out of her purse and started to read to past the time.[/BCOLOR]
[/bg]

◊ I N F I N I T Y ◊
tumblr_m7qo8kVnCX1rt3fn2.gif

Location: Outside the House | Interaction: --- | Mentions: ---
Character Sheet: HERE | {Outfit} | Pets: Macaroon [spoili]
siberian-cat-pictures-5-1277x850-002935990852c146762504d6e414726dfac7dcf4.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili][/spoili]
[spoili][/spoili] Cupcake
[spoili]
small_cute-kittens-a-gallery-on-flickr.jpg
[/spoili]

It would be a new start. A new everything. And stars above, or whatever entity that ruled the skies, knew that she needed a new start. A fresh, clean, and hopefully enjoyable new start. And the very show that she was selected for out of thousands, most likely more, was the very thing that would give her that new start she had been longing for.

And if this show failed her...Well, she supposed she was back to square one. Alone.

Meow!

Infinity turned her head to face her cat, Macaroon, a beautiful Siberian cat, with fluffy silver fur, lying lazily on her bed and staring at the TV screen ahead. It was currently playing one of her favorite movies, The Lion King. She wondered if that cat could understand everything that was going on in the movie. Cats were very intelligent creatures.

"Well, I wouldn't necessarily be alone." She laughed at the cat, and pushed her swivel chair away from her desk to her bed and scooped up the lovely feline. "I'll still have you." And in response, Marcaroon nuzzled Infinity with her wet nose, purring lightly.

"Will you still love me, when I'm no longer young and beautiful?" Infinity sung playfully to her cat. It was a habit of her, singing and talking her pets, animals, objects or even just people. Except people actually talked back. She'd end up humming that song for the rest of the day she was sure.

Below her, rubbing against her leg, begging for affection as well was her tabby kitten. She had recently adopted the little one and named it Cupcake. Yes, she loved food and she loved sweets, and she loved cats. Especially her cats, her cats were like her children, which was why she talked to them so often.

And no, she didn't care if people called her a cat lady. She practically was one anyway, so it was a compliment to her that people considered that she loved and cared for her pets so well. If all else failed her, her cats never would.

"I haven't forgotten you either. In fact, it's time to get you guys in your carriage."

The twenty-five year old woman had finished packing her things, dressing for the day and cleaning her tiny studio apartment. She didn't know how long she'd be away, but there was no one to house-sit her place. She didn't have enough friends. Well, she did have one, Cooper. But he was going on the show as well.

So, once she put her pets in the carriage she was all set after kissing her place goodbye. Just in time too, the limousine arrived.

And stopping the chauffeur to put away her own bags was a bit difficult. She pretty much had to wrestle it out of his hands. She knew it was his job, but, she was rather independent. And if she could do it herself, why let others?

------------------

The ride to the mansion, her new living quarters for the time, being was rather nerve-wracking for Infinity. She forgotten how to breath at least three times. The only thing that felt familiar was her cats in their carrier, meowing like crazy. They hated that carrier, especially Macaroon.

Still, she always found that her pets gave her a sense of comfort and calmed her whenever she freaked out. So, she ended up humming Lana Del Rey's Young and Beautiful the whole ride there.

But when she stepped out the car and saw the mansion. Her jaw dropped. She was going to be staying here? This was the most extravagant place she would ever be living in. Sure, she had been to mansions as a maid or sometimes a cook part time, but she'd be living, sleeping and eating in the building as a real guest.

Well, if all things didn't go well with her match, she would still have the experience of staying at such a nice place. This was practically vacation. And she had been so nervous about taking leave on all of her jobs.

Infinity was excited, and frightened. She carried her cat carrier, the only bag she could prevent the chauffeur from taking. There was no way she was leaving her cats just yet. Though. the constant meowing from the older feline was annoying her.

"Okay, hold on." She knew she should be heading to the pool, it was where everyone was supposed to meet,but she wanted her pet to quiet down first. She figured maybe a little snack would calm her girls down.

As soon as she unzipped the door, the Siberian scattered out and ran up a tree for safety before she could nab her. "Really?" The brunette groaned, and quickly zipped the door back up before the kitten could escape too.

She walked over to the tree and set down her carrier beside her feet. "Get down her, right now." She said sternly, looking up at the cat, who was looking down at her on a high up branch. Well, it wasn't too high up, just too high for Infinity to reach. And she knew that her cat knew it.

Felines were very intelligent creature after all.

"Fine. You don't think I'll climb, huh, Mac? You've left me no choice." She said as if she was having an actual conversation with a disobedient child. Again, it was habit of her's.

She took off her hat, set it down and reached for a branch and began to try and climb up after the cat. "If I fall to my death, it will be on your paws. Just know, no one else will provide for and feed you like me."

------------------

♠ J O S H ♠
tumblr_inline_o1v5dtVBVb1rifr4k_500.gif

Location: Pool | Interaction: Cass @Misguided†Ghost | Mentions: Infinity
Character Sheet: HERE {Outfit}
"She's crying." Anwen, Josh's older sister, and proudly successful doctor, told him as she leaned against the frame of the bathroom door.

He could see her through the mirror, or her blur to be more precise. At the moment he was in the process of putting his contacts in. Of course, simply putting on his glasses would be much easier, but they could get in the way of things. And he didn't want that for today. Today was going to be different from all the others.

"Why?" He frowned slightly after his contact was in. "She asked me to sign up."

And it was true. When they first saw the ad for the show, his little girl, Teresa pointed out and yelled. "You have to go!"

Though, it wasn't just her insistent that made him agree to put in his sheet. He wanted try again, and why not on this show. He was sure that they'd do everything in their power to make it all work. And that was what he wanted and needed.

"I'll talk to her, I only have about five more minutes before my ride arrives." He sighed and walked passed his older sister. And found his little one, in her room, lying on a bean bag and crying her little eyes out.

He sighed lightly, sad to see her so upset. She was only a child, and she was being separated from her father for an extended period of time. That had never happened. So, it just now must have occurred to her.

"Teresa, Sweetie. Don't be sad, I'll be back soon." He rubbed her pack.

But the little redhead sat up and sniffled,"Daddy, these aren't tears of happiness. These are tears of happiness! You're going to be on television! And you're finally going to get a girlfriend!" She sobbed, wiping tears away from her face.

Yes, his daughter was a drama queen, always overreacting and leaning toward the theatrics. She was too emotional at time. But it was funny, children were funny. And he couldn't help but laugh. Because Teresa always made him laugh.

"Seriously, I can go to school now and say 'oh, yeah, that was my papa on TV last night, no big deal'." She acted out the scene very posh and proud like. He swore, this little girl was going to be an actor one day.

"And with a girlfriend you won't be so lonely." She grinned. And she was always thinking of him. The one person who took care of him best was her, despite only being four.

"Oh, but, Teresa, I need no other girl in my life but you. Didn't you say you'd be with me forever." He pouted playfully, nuzzling her.

"Ugh, Daddy, when I sad forever, I meant until I get married and move out. I need my space!"

He laughed and kissed her cheek lovingly to which she smiled.

"You're ride is here!" Called Anwen.

He sighed and stood up, scooping his daughter in his arms and taking her with him out and to the front. Saying his goodbyes were short with his older sister, and even his younger one, Skyla. Though he made sure to give Teresa a big hug and kiss to the forehead.

"Don't worry about us, Daddy. We'll just part while you're away."

"Yeah, don't get too crazy."

"No promises!" She blew him two kisses as he walked backwards to the limousine. And waved at him with hands n the air. "May the force be with you, young padawan."

---------
Once arriving to his destination, he sighed. It had only been a short while and yet he missed his daughter so much. Maybe she was right and really did need a girlfriend. And giving Teresa a mother or a reliable mother figure would be the best gift to her when he returned.

So, he really did hope all of this would work out for the best. Otherwise, it would be for nothing and he'd be back to square one. And that would be more annoying than anything else.

As he made his way across the place and to the pool, where everyone was supposed to be meeting, he couldn't help but notice a dark brunette attempting, dangerously and miserably, to climb a tree. He thought about seeing what was going on there, but decided he was not in the mood today. He went straight ahead, ignoring the abnormality.

The only person at the pool was a redhead. He couldn't help but smile a little, thinking of his daughter and her mother briefly. They were redheads too. But was she the only one here at the moment?

He walked over, hands in his pockets and stood beside her. "Um, hi?" He pulled a hand out and waved a little."Are you another participant in this whole thing?"

Last edited:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ♫ ♫ ♫ ▬▬

The Shy Awkward Sweetheart
Lincoln's Mood: ||Excited||Awkward||
Lincoln's Outfit: HERE <--- Click it
Mentioned: None
Interactions: @Unbound - Ash ||
Character Sheet: HERE <--- Click it

[bg=#000000]
4740542.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]Lincoln had been awake since about 6 in the morning, making sure he had all of his things together to leave for the show he and his brother were going to be on. His brother was probably still asleep since it was only 9 am. Which meant he had some time to shower and chill for a little bit.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He grabbed his clothes and made his way to the bathroom. Link took a quick shower and got out. He pulled on his clothes and wiped the steam from off of the mirror. Lincoln stared at himself, his wet hair slightly in his face. He smiled and chuckled a little bit before waking to Ash’s room. He banged on the door before opening it and peeking his head in.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“Wake up! Get ready! I don’t know what time the limo will be here to get us, but I doubt it’ll be at around 3pm when you wake up.” He chuckled before closing the door and going back to his room.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Link decided to lay down in bed for a little while longer. He stared at the ceiling and thought about everything. There was so much to think about.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Him and his brother were supposed to be going on a show to find their “perfect match” which was cool, but what if they weren't as compatible as they said? What if they really didn't get along like they should? That was what Lincoln was worried about. But hopefully these so called matchmakers knew what they were doing.[/BCOLOR]
[/bg]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ♫ ♫ ♫ ▬▬

The badass band guy
Ash's Mood: ||Nonchalant||
Ash's Outfit: HERE
Mentioned: Everyone else
Interactions:
Character Sheet: HERE

[bg=#000000]
4855927.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]On the other hand, Ash had been enjoying a nice, peaceful sleep all morning, until he was awoken by some obnoxious banging at his door. That was his brother, He cursed under his breath at Link, looking up from where he had his face buried in his pillow.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“I know I know, calm down.” He said groggily, grabbing a loose pillow and hurling it at Link, who happened to close the door in time of safety.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]After that, Ash may or may not have fallen back to sleep for half an hour, being awoken the second time by his clock buzzing off. He couldn’t remember setting that alarm, and suspected his brother of some part in that. But alas, he rolled lazily out of bed, stopping just in time to prevent himself from making a large thud and colliding the floor.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Only after crawling like a dazed zombie out of bed did he find his feet, heading in for a quick shower before dressing himself and throwing all his clothing in a suitcase, quite haphazardly. He couldn’t even remember why exactly he let his brother coax him into applying for the show, let alone why he had decided to go along once accepted. Oh well, he shrugged, grabbing his sunglasses from the desk as he packed up the rest of his things.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Finally, Ash made his way down to the kitchen. His first sight was the coffee pot, pouring himself a nice big cup. It was too early for him, despite being almost midday, and he needed something to wake himself up. When he saw his brother, he sighed.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“Remind me why I’m going along with this again…” He said sarcastically, taking a nice long sip.[/BCOLOR]
[/bg]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ♫ ♫ ♫ ▬▬

[bg=#000000]
4740542.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Lincoln chuckled and looked up at his brother. “Because although you’re a badass and couldn’t care less about things sometimes, you also want to be loved and you’re tired of hookups with random girls at bars.” Link teased his little brother.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It really didn’t seem like Lincoln was the oldest of the two, since Ash was way more extroverted and just looked older altogether. The two honestly didn’t even really look related. But their loyalty to each other made up for that. The two had a strong bond and it would probably never be broken.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]There was a honk outside and Lincoln looked out the window to see the limo he and his brother were gonna be riding in for at least a few hours. “I hope you have your bags packed, because the limo is here.” Lincoln smiled at Ash before flinging his duffle bag over his shoulder. He rolled his suitcase downstairs and out the door. A man opened the trunk and he put his bags in. “Ash! This limo is so cool!” He yelled out the door to his brother before getting back into the limo and checking everything out.[/BCOLOR]
[/bg]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ☠ ☠ ☠ ▬▬

The badass band guy
Ash's Mood: ||Excited||Awkward||
Ash's Outfit: HERE
Interactions:
Character Sheet: HERE

[bg=#000000]
4855927.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]“I don’t know who told you that, but whoever it was is now my arch enemy.” Ash chuckled, continuing to sip from his coffee. He knew it was true, part of him desired something more permanent and sustainable, but the hardest part of that would be overcoming his uncommitting, party side.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ash finished his coffee, putting the cup in the sink as he grabbed his bag, slinging one over his shoulder as he hauled the suitcase out with him. When he saw the limo waiting outside, a slight smirk grew on his face. If this was the type of treatment they’d be getting from this thing, perhaps it wouldn’t be dreadful. He passed his two bags to the guy, quickly running back into the house as their driver put the luggage in the boot.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]After a short moment, he came back out, locking the door one last time behind them. Hanging from his back was one of his most prized possessions, his guitar. Tucked away in the slick black case was one of the things he cared for most in his life, right up there with his family.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He clambered into the back seat, taking the guitar with him and propping it up in one of the empty seats next to him. Then, he swung the door closed. “Damn, this isn’t half bad.” He said, looking around their area of the limo. Yeah, he could definitely get used to this.[/BCOLOR].
[/bg]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ♫ ♫ ♫ ▬▬

[bg=#000000]
4740542.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]Lincoln chuckled as the two of them rode off. The limo ride was pretty uneventful. Both of the boys just spent most of it scrolling through social media on their phones, making small talk about the show and napping.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Upon arriving at the mansion, the brothers were helped out of the limousine and led to the area that everyone else was waiting at. There were only a few other people there. Lincoln looked at the place that he and his brother would be staying in for who knows how long, awe in his eyes.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“If I don’t find my true love at this place, at least I’ll be living in luxury for a while.” He chuckled and nudged his brother. Lincoln looked at the other people who were already there, debating whether or not he should introduce himself and make small talk. After a few seconds of thinking, he decided to just keep to himself. He’d meet everyone.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Eventually…[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]That was one thing that really kept Lincoln from getting a girlfriend. He was so shy and awkward most of the time! He’d tried to get some help from his brother about getting out of his shell and talking to people, but it wasn’t always the best advice and even when it was good advice, Link wasn’t always one to listen to it. There were even times where he’d attempted to flirt with girls and just talk to people in general and it failed horribly. A lot of the time, he always found a way to embarrass himself. The thought of embarrassing himself on television made him tense up a bit and he looked towards his brother.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“Ash, all of this better be worth it.” He spoke as the two of them finally met up with the few people who’d gotten there before them.[/BCOLOR]
[/bg]

artist-beautiful-blue-hair-Favim.com-3676831.jpg

Robyn Harrison
Outfit: here
Mentioned/Interactions: None

Robyn groaned as she heard the buzzing of her alarm clock, reaching out from her bundle of blankets to gently press the button off, silencing the infernal device. She hadn’t slept, simply sat under her blankets with a large flask of hot chocolate and a torch all night, reading comic books. She knew today was important, which is why she didn’t cancel her clock, because it would allow her plenty of time to ready herself.

With a yawn, Robyn gently unravelled herself from her blanket, sliding her comic book back into its protective sleeve, placing it on her bedside cabinet as she stretched her pale legs, getting up before neatly making her bed. She smiled, looking around her room quickly.

It was so… empty. Everything was packed for this, placed neatly in the hall by the door, waiting for the transport to arrive. She had done that days ago, making sure everyday that she had enough to take with her. Of course, she did, and there was not going to be a risk of running out of clothes or anything else on the trip. God, she still couldn’t believe she signed up for this. She was leaving her small, ruddy apartment, stuffed tightly into a building in downtown New york; to go and possibly find her soulmate on a TV show.

She took the comic book, sliding it gently into the suitcase in the hallway. Maybe it was a bit overkill, packing all of her comics into an extra suitcase, complete with protective padding and plastic protectors, but she was paranoid about leaving them there. She was paranoid about taking them as well, but maybe there’d be someone there who shares her interest as well.

She sighed, heading back to her room and passing through into the bathroom. She quickly showered, using the cold water to spring her to life, before getting into her outfit for the day. She wanted to be fancy, but not too fancy. She didn’t want to be too casual though either.

Robyn looked at herself in the mirror. “I’m a mess. I shouldn’t be doing this….” She mumbled to herself, wondering if it was too late to phone up and cancel. She went to grab her phone, but managed to talk herself out of it at the last second. She returned to the mirror, making sure her beanie was on properly, just in time to her a knock at the door.

She jumped, however quickly composing herself and hastily going to the door, almost falling over her own luggage. She cursed under her breath about her stupid clumsiness, before reaching the door.

She took a few deep breaths, composing herself as she gently turned the handle, opening it slightly. “Um, how may I help you?” She asked sheepishly to the person standing outside.

“Miss Harrison I presume. I am here to collect your luggage and transport you to the location of your vacation.” The aged man spoke politely as he looked at the tired, messy girl who stood inside the apartment.

“Yes… Yes, that’s me. I’m Miss Harrison, but please call me Robyn. Miss Harrison sounds too formal… I’m rambling again aren’t I? I’m sorry, we probably don’t have time for this, I’m so sorry.” She rambles, opening the door in a haste so that the man could get her luggage.

“There is no reason to apologise Miss Harrison, I arrived promptly to ensure that we had sufficient time for any delays.” He spoke, simply falling silent afterwards as he began moving Robyn’s various cases into the transport. Robyn followed then, helping with her cases, before sliding into the back of the limo hesitantly, feeling that she was not worth transport this grand.

But soon, before her worries had a chance to settle, they were on their way. Little to no small talk was made along the way, as Robyn quickly slipped her headphones in, turning on her music and finding herself entranced with a stupid mobile game. But, it bided the time until they arrived.

Once at the mansion, Robyn stepped out of the limo, looking around in absolute wonder. This was all too marvellous for her; she didn’t deserve it, she knew she didn’t. However, the driver was pointing her towards the door, beginning to move her luggage inside as she sheepishly made her way towards the door, too awkward and amazed to say anything to anyone who may have been around.

As she tentatively stepped, she approached the swimming pool, where she was told to meet the other contestants in the show. She wondered what they would be like, seeing one or two waiting around already. Surely they wouldn’t want to interact with her, so she simply stood to the side, trying to keep herself hidden from view

Novis
Home-Mansion
Interactions: Bloody Nose Man @lxngdon
It was a strange day for Novis. She had been selected for the reality show, and was currently staring at the stuff in front of her with curiosity. It was hard not to be nervous for this new adventure. There was nothing more exciting, and nerve wracking. She was supposed to fall in love at this bogus mansion. What was she supposed to bring anyway? She had her gloves and regular practicing equipment that one would use on the regular, some clothes, some not so needed clothes. What else was there.

The soft beep outside indicated that her car was here. Her way to expensive car that the producers had called for her. She zipped up her duffle bag easily, taking her stuff with her. Any extras could easily be sent over if she needed it. Her pupper Nanook and Milktoast had already been sent over and was comfortably waiting at the palace. She couldn't wait to see him more than the other people.

It was about to be a long ride.

One airport trip and plane flight later Novis had found herself pulling up to a fancy mansion, way too fancy for her to live in. Some fighters liked to show off. Personally Novis just liked her small apartment, her dog and cat, and her books. Now she had to try and be sociable

Pulling up to the steps Novis looked around, her duffle bag slapped over her shoulder. There were few others already there but the one that stood out the most was holding his nose. Red was seeping through his fingers. Novis was no stranger to blood but seeing it outside the ring made her antsy. "Hey, you alright?" Novis asked, tapping the man lightly on the shoulder so as not to spook him. She hoped he didn't break his nose though.

• Love
Reactions: lxngdon
j a c k s o n
7fca9f6bfcf8b54314fb7d73b5ffac4b.gif

location: front of the manor interactions: Novis tagged; @IceQueen
This is insane, thought Jackson Ainsley as he was driven up to the front of the manor in a glossy black limousine. That wasn't included -- no, his parents had paid for the limo, since 'if their son was going to go on a trashy television show, he wasn't going to be trashy about it'.

To which Jackson had told them both to go fuck themselves, but he had taken the limo anyway.

Carrying his case up the front steps, Jackson felt a familiar twinge in his nose and swore quietly as he brought his hand up to his face. Von Willebrand's disease. The lack of clotting agent in his blood that caused him a lot of hardships -- the simple nosebleed could result in bleeding out and thus death, for example. The same went with bruises. Internal bleeding was his worst nightmare.

Someone tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around to see a girl with short hair and pretty eyes, looking at him in relative concern. "Yeah, I'm fine, this happens all the time," he said honestly, his voice coming out slightly nasally due to the hand that was clamped around it.

Isaac reached into his carry-on, pulled out an epi-pen and inserted the needle into his thigh. Immediately the clotting agent inside started to staunch the bloodflow somewhat, and he wiped the red liquid away with a tissue.

"I'm Jackson, Jackson Ainsley." He'd be surprised if she didn't know who he was. His mother was a supermodel and his father was an award-winning actor. He was literally Hollywood royalty.

"It's nice to meet you, despite the gory circumstances."

a s p e n
25a805b57633af49996746b2570fe36e.gif

"I am going to miss you so much," Aspen Vikander gushed as she hugged her little daughter tightly before she boarded the plane.

This was easily the most insane thing Aspen had ever done in her life. She was nervous, she was scared, and she was excited at the same time. There was a chance she could find the love of her life on this show -- find a good father for her perfect little Imogen.

And even if it was a small chance, she was going to damn well take it.

Aspen arrived at the mansion and looked up at it in wonder as she made her way up the steps with her bags. She had never seen such a grand place, and she was ecstatic to be spending the next few weeks there. Hopefully she'd meet the love of her life, and maybe even make some friends.

. Jasper

Interactions: Robyn @Unbound Mentions: Bailey @Misguided†Ghost

Day One

"Give me a moment, I'll be down soon." Jasper called from his hotel room. He had been out on assignment for weeks, both modeling and shooting and barely had a chance to come to the realization that he was about to appear on a reality show in order to find love. Mr. do it all couldn't find love for himself.

Putting on his brown leather jacket, Jasper took the last of his luggage out of the hotel room and down to rental car he had since coming to Madrid. "Gracias," he spoke to the man at the front desk. Ever since he found out his sister would be starring on the same show, Jasper had been happier because he had missed his sister. Video calls and text were okay, but Jasper wanted to be able to see his sister and cause some trouble with her like they did when they were younger.

Taking a moment out of his drive to the airport, Jasper called his sister only to get her voicemail. "Hey, sis. I'm on my way to the airport now; I'll meet you in the states. Love you."

~~~~~

Somehow, on the flight over, Jasper's mood soured. From rude flight attendants to loud children crying all the way down in second class, Jasper couldn't keep himself in a happy mood. It was just one annoying occurrence after another. However, on the car ride towards the house, Jasper found something that made his mood more neutral than anything else. The necklace his mother had given him on his eighteen birthday. Somehow he had forgotten that he had stuck it in his wallet. Simple, yet peaceful. The necklace was cheap in appearance but was worth much more to Jasper. He loved his mother, and this coin necklace meant the world to him.

Minutes upon minutes later, Jasper arrived. Somewhat tired of this day already, but still excited for the adventures to come. What was it like being on a show where love was the topic, and someone else chose it for you? He had no idea, which is why he applied well that and Bailey told him that she wasn't going without him.

"Thanks." He said to the driver after getting out. Sure he was normally a bit opinionated, but he was more respectful towards the people who helped him or serviced him.

The house was gorgeous from the outside, but in honesty, he had seen better. Some of the landscape obstructed the natural light from illuminating the features of the house's exterior. Few spots would look great in a photo shoot, but still, he wanted to photograph this moment because it was a mini chapter in what could lead to a significant part of his life.

Taking out one of his cameras he had packed, he found the one thing that looked graceful in this light, other than himself, and shot it. A tree, simple and beautiful with a bench below it. The sun cast through the leaves and made it look even more peaceful to Jasper. His artistic side had taken over at this moment.

Looking around, he noticed the other few people that had gathered. One with blue hair. "Hey, interesting hair" he spoke, "I like it." Jasper moved closer, not to be standing a total of ten feet apart. "The names Jasper." He said with a smile. If he was to be here for a while, he might as well play nice and find friends. He could always use less vapid friends.

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie
Status
Not open for further replies.